Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PAT BRADLEY OUT AT 103.7 THE BUZZ?

Started by centar, February 04, 2013, 11:55:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

centar

Just heard he was gone from the buzz.  Any one know the story?

99toLife

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

younghog

GO HOGS

TexHog188

Is that smooth Jazz?  He was sure smooth on the long 3 ball.
"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

KlubhouseKonnected

93.3. More $.

With Pat leaving and Tommy coming back the buzz just got 83% more craptastic.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

Ulysses_S_Grunt

He's going to be on in the mornings on 93.3

Brownstreak

Other than the Matt Jones show, The Buzz is terrible.

cosmodrum

Quote from: Brownstreak on February 04, 2013, 12:47:33 pm
Other than the Matt Jones show, The Buzz is terrible.

That show isn't very good either, and I really like Trey and Matt.
Go away, batin'

Wildhog

Quote from: cosmodrum on February 04, 2013, 12:50:08 pm

This.  I like them, but that show is AWFUL.  Running off Bo was the biggest mistake they ever made.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

BigSexyHog

So the Bingo Bango show is changing airwaves....
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Scott7703

Quote from: Wildhog on February 04, 2013, 12:58:03 pm
This.  I like them, but that show is AWFUL.  Running off Bo was the biggest mistake they ever made.

Bo's show is awful. Glad that clown is gone. Trey and Matt will get better and they are already starting to improve on the guest they bring on.

Wildhog

Quote from: Scott7703 on February 04, 2013, 01:01:24 pm
Bo's show is awful. Glad that clown is gone. Trey and Matt will get better and they are already starting to improve on the guest they bring on.

Bo has the best guests and the most objective opinions.  If I wanted to rehash the Miracle on Markham 12 times a day I'd buy the DVD.
1909/1964/1965/1977

99toLife

Quote from: cosmodrum on February 04, 2013, 12:50:08 pm

I disagree, I thought matt would be horrible and he has improved everyday. I was a co host many years ago on the radio and when I went back and listened to the old tapes from the beginning I wanted to hide under a rock.  It takes time to get comfortable on the radio, maybe he will never get awesome but few do. I think their show isn't that bad for Arkansas.

They could use a better production staff!

Hawgndaaz

wish they'd get bill vickery on somehow. dude is very funny and knows what is going on in the world. he's just too smart for your average listener :(

cosmodrum

Quote from: Hawgndaaz on February 04, 2013, 01:07:31 pm
wish they'd get bill vickery on somehow. dude is very funny and knows what is going on in the world. he's just too smart for your average listener :(

conservative derp
Go away, batin'

cosmodrum

Quote from: Scott7703 on February 04, 2013, 01:01:24 pm

Bo's show was easily the best show in the state. Bo seems like a tool, but he's good at what he does, whether you agree with him or not.
Go away, batin'

Scott7703

Quote from: Wildhog on February 04, 2013, 01:02:59 pm
Bo has the best guests and the most objective opinions.  If I wanted to rehash the Miracle on Markham 12 times a day I'd buy the DVD.

Bo has good guest minus Clay Travis who is as big an idiot as Bo, but it is the same thing daily. This is the reason i dont like Tommy Smith. He is a one trick pony and average as what he does. The guest can only take you so far.

Scott7703

Quote from: cosmodrum on February 04, 2013, 01:22:11 pm
Bo's show was easily the best show in the state. Bo seems like a tool, but he's good at what he does, whether you agree with him or not.

I just dont agree. He had the best guest but everything else about it was bad in my opinion.

Catfish John

If this is true that Bradley is going to be on a morning show on a different station--GOOD.  We've been needing an Arkansas alternative to the show with no name badly, and for many years.

I'll be listening.  I hope the shooter runs baz, tommy, and his slobbering troll sidekick right off the airwaves.
I went to something called brunch, at which a piece of fried chicken became soaked in egg yolk.  My life will never be the same.

Wildhog

What was bad about Bo?  Tell us what it was that you didn't like.  I don't like how Matt and Trey rarely offer a different opinion or actually debate with the caller.  They typically let some idiot call in to bash the hogs, thank 'em for their opinion and hang up. 

OR the call goes like this:

"Hey Matt.  Remember that one time you was with the Hogs and y'all beat LSU in Little Rock?  Man I just wanted to let you know me and my boy were at the game that day and it meant so much and he and I both still wear our Matt Jones jerseys to games.  And boy Trey I sure wouldn't want to have to play you on the golf course."

1909/1964/1965/1977

The Hogfather

Quote from: Wildhog on February 04, 2013, 12:58:03 pm

Completely agree.  Their show is terrible.  I thought Bo, Bradley, and Roger Scott were the best 3 on the Buzz and now they're gone.  Sucks.

Seebs

Good for Pat. I hope Pat gave Justin a chance to match before he left since Pat made that show work after Stanley was removed.

93.3 is quickly becoming my locked into station. Dan Patrick is the only variance.   
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

The Boar War

Well there goes my last reason for listening to 103.7.  93.3 is forming a pretty good lineup.  Just wish they had a better signal.

MHS

Speaking of the Buzz, wasn't Bazzel supposed to get married?  Did he, or what happened?  Thanks

cosmodrum

Quote from: The Boar War on February 04, 2013, 01:39:05 pm
Well there goes my last reason for listening to 103.7.  93.3 is forming a pretty good lineup.  Just wish they had a better signal.

Agree. The only reason I EVER listen to the Buzz is simply because of the signal. 93.3 doesn't come in very well in Conway.
Go away, batin'

idochog

Quote from: cosmodrum on February 04, 2013, 01:43:40 pm
Agree. The only reason I EVER listen to the Buzz is simply because of the signal. 93.3 doesn't come in very well in Conway.

That is the only reason the buzz has ratings is because its signal is strong enough that they are the only sports station strong enough for you to pick up, not because its any good
I love Jesus!

Wildhog

Quote from: idochog on February 04, 2013, 01:58:31 pm
That is the only reason the buzz has ratings is because its signal is strong enough that they are the only sports station strong enough for you to pick up, not because its any good

Only reason I listen to 'em.  If 93.3 had a decent signal in Conway I'd never listen to the Buzz again.
1909/1964/1965/1977

WILL CLINTON

You've got to believe that the Buzz has seen a huge drop in advertising revenues from the moving of Bo's show. Matt may be the worst co-host in radio right now.

The only reason I listen to the Buzz now is that I'm too lazy to find another sports related station in Hot Springs.
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

Sue E NoNutts

So where has Tommy been?  Just curious.
Your/You're.....the difference between knowing your shite and knowing you're shite.

Lose/Loose.  When you lose weight, your pants feel loose.

Andrew Hogfan

WPS!!!

choppedporkextrasauce

Bo is utter crap, complete garbage, his voice is awful, he's the deformed love child of jim rome and the skanks he was always talking about. bo should head to florida where trash like him belongs.

cosmodrum

Quote from: choppedporkextrasauce on February 04, 2013, 02:25:29 pm
Bo is utter crap, complete garbage, his voice is awful, he's the deformed love child of jim rome and the skanks he was always talking about. bo should head to florida where trash like him belongs.

Wow. Increase your dosage.
Go away, batin'

twistitup

I enjoy his show...your post proves it's not for everybody.

Let me guess, you enjoy Kurm Dial A Trade?
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

99toLife

Wow, That's Short Bus material.

Jeffcphog

I bet Bo speaks very highly of you.

Been10Hog

Quote from: Hawgndaaz on February 04, 2013, 01:07:31 pm

That you B. Vick ???

Foshodo

Quote from: Sue E NoNutts on February 04, 2013, 02:12:53 pm

constant state of repitition for like 30 years...

this is a real shame... i liked Baz and Roger and then Roger had to go to a station where he hardly ever talks and Baz just plays puppet to Tommy when Tommy actually shows up

i really enjoy(ed) Justin and Pat. i'll havta remember to scan over to 93.3 now ... maybe Justin will hire someone good and i can replace tommy with Pat. that would be great since i have no use for radio after 1pm anyway...

Shawn

jesterzzn

Quote from: Wildhog on February 04, 2013, 01:34:28 pm
What was bad about Bo?  Tell us what it was that you didn't like.

1.  He's a condescending [CENSORED]-bag.
2.  He puts morons and fellow [CENSORED]-bags on the air as "callers", and even gives them their own segments.
3.  He let's Clay Travis on his show, and even sucks his starfish on occasion.
4.  He's not smart enough to keep up with his guests and callers.  When challenged on, well ANYTHING, he folds like a cheap suit and stutters his way to a commercial break.

I could go on, but that's already enough time wasted.

GuvHog

Quote from: cosmodrum on February 04, 2013, 01:22:11 pm

Agreed. Bo was definitely the best in the state and there's nothing close to being as good as his show was. You people that hate Bo just because he once liked Hooty before Hooty stabbed him in the back really need to let it go.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

twistitup

Quote from: jesterzzn on February 04, 2013, 02:59:59 pm
1.  He's a condescending [CENSORED]-bag.
2.  He puts morons and fellow [CENSORED]-bags on the air as "callers", and even gives them their own segments.
3.  He let's Clay Travis on his show, and even sucks his starfish on occasion.
4.  He's not smart enough to keep up with his guests and callers.  When challenged on, well ANYTHING, he folds like a cheap suit and stutters his way to a commercial break.

I could go on, but that's already enough time wasted.

Good for you there are other stations on the dial.....or do you still listen to Bo daily just to keep your 'edge'?
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

jesterzzn

Quote from: twistitup on February 04, 2013, 03:05:14 pm
Good for you there are other stations on the dial.....or do you still listen to Bo daily just to keep your 'edge'?

What?  Dude asked a question and I answered.  Take your white knight act to someone else, I don't give a crap.

superior_wang

Quote from: jesterzzn on February 04, 2013, 03:13:55 pm
What?  Dude asked a question and I answered.  Take your white knight act to someone else, I don't give a crap.
he looks more like a black knight to me, just sayin'...

Red Tusk

Quote from: Sue E NoNutts on February 04, 2013, 02:12:53 pm
^this.. Did he fall off the wagon again or has he really been sick?
If you can accept losing, you can't win.-Vince Lombardi

'Why don't they make the whole plane out of that black box stuff.'-Steven Wright

rhames

People on here hate Bo because its the cool thing to do on hogville. Bo is the closest thing to an actual sports show in the state.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

Hawgndaaz

Quote from: Been10Hog on February 04, 2013, 02:49:15 pm
That you B. Vick ???

ha, no just a fan of his takes on things hog related. his sunday show is pretty entertaining and covers all sorts of stuff. i like his radio voice and his delivery is great.. he's just not into the caller driven show setup which is unfortunately what sells in this backwards state.

Hawgndaaz

Quote from: rhames on February 04, 2013, 03:34:24 pm
People on here hate Bo because its the cool thing to do on hogville. Bo is the closest thing to an actual sports show in the state.

Bo's interview with John LOL Smith was great today. He asks the tough questions that make the listener feel uncomfortable and thats the way it should be. He also isn't scared to talk crap back to the regulars.

pigture perfect

I didn't like that Bo had Michael from Stuttgart and Tigerbait on the payroll. If those guys were unscripted I wouldn't have had a problem. His schtick got pretty stale. Besides the Ugly Uncle show is much more entertaining during the same time slot.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"