Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PAT BRADLEY OUT AT 103.7 THE BUZZ?

Started by centar, February 04, 2013, 11:55:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

East Clintwood

Quote from: Hawgphish on February 09, 2013, 08:15:50 am
Buzz 103.7 is the college frat whose members are all of the dudes that the good frats didn't want. 

And yet it's somehow the top ranked station in the market.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

The Hogfather

Quote from: East Clintwood on February 15, 2013, 06:56:42 am

It is slowly deteriorating...

Lanny

I respect anyone that does a sports talk show from June to August.  Little to discuss of any sport I enjoy.  Imagine talking about the same thing over and over and over.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

LZH

Quote from: Lanny on February 15, 2013, 08:25:38 am
I respect anyone that does a sports talk show from June to August.  Little to discuss of any sport I enjoy.  Imagine talking about the same thing over and over and over.

If it were about Razorback football or basketball, I'd listen.  First mention of a Kardashian and I'm popping in a CD.

OTTER

I basically quit listening to Drive Time  when The Sports Animals began.  Part of the reason was ME.  His negitivity toward the football program was and is a pain to listen to. I did catch it shortly after BB was hired and it only took him 1 tenth of a second to start slamming the hire.  I can understand analysis and explaining problems that may exist, but his constant ranting got real old, real fast.   
BE AFRAID!!  Be very, very afraid!  The Hogs are hungry and you look a lot like lunch!

Wildhog

Heard a caller on Jones and Schaap yesterday...he was on for like five minutes telling the guys that Matt Jones and Peyton Hillis would have made fantastic Steelers.  He said that Matt Jones was the mobile QB before there was a mobile QB and that he is what the Black and Gold need.  He kept repeating this over and over until they basically cut him off.

Arkansans, quit being such mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging, sister-banging rainmen.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Wildhog

Quote from: Lanny on February 15, 2013, 08:25:38 am
Imagine talking about the same thing over and over and over.

Really?  We don't have to imagine.
1909/1964/1965/1977

Dogtown Donkey

Quote from: tolle72120 on February 12, 2013, 08:33:46 am
When does Pat Bradley start with 93.3 what time when he be on ...anymore info on the show co-host ect ect?

He'll have a morning show and has a non-compete until May.

SONofHAM

I get that a lot of people don't like Bo Mattingly.  I think for some it's his on-air personality, and I think for others it has to do with Bo's drinking past versus how he tries to angle his shows now.  I know people can change, but I think some listeners feel his show is almost hypocritical at times considering his past. 

I don't get why some people think he's terrible and needs to go.  The guy is really good at what he does.  A lot of listeners may not notice what makes Bo's show so good.  We all know he has great guests, but the recorded conversation bumpers, the way he segments his topics, the way he almost always has timely discussions on relevant topics, and his "callers" like Tiger Bait drive the audience to participate and make his show tops in this state.

That being said I'm tired of his CSS jokes.   They aren't funny.
"like a wild band of Razorback hogs"

idochog

Quote from: East Clintwood on February 15, 2013, 06:56:42 am

Only because its signal is stronger than any other station that does sports.

Its by signal strength, not strength of their programming
I love Jesus!

idochog

Quote from: OTTER on February 15, 2013, 09:50:57 am
I basically quit listening to Drive Time  when The Sports Animals began.  Part of the reason was ME.  His negitivity toward the football program was and is a pain to listen to. I did catch it shortly after BB was hired and it only took him 1 tenth of a second to start slamming the hire.  I can understand analysis and explaining problems that may exist, but his constant ranting got real old, real fast.   

ME is a royal jerk on the air IMO. 
I love Jesus!

sheltiefan

I know this is off subject but as a new member, I didn't see a way to start a new topic. Does anyone know where Shawn Arnell ended up at? I'm not really a fan of the new show that replaced Sports Animal.

Lanny

Quote from: sheltiefan on February 15, 2013, 05:41:28 pm
I know this is off subject but as a new member, I didn't see a way to start a new topic. Does anyone know where Shawn Arnell ended up at? I'm not really a fan of the new show that replaced Sports Animal.
Shawn moved to Memphis
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

cubsfan5150

Quote from: Lanny on February 15, 2013, 05:59:05 pm
Shawn moved to Memphis

What for?  Better job?  Is he still talking sports over there or generic topics? 
QuoteWest Side Rooter wrote:

Always best to talk [expletive] about a team when you don't have to face them again.

I'd do the same. LaRussa's a nutjob and would probably throw at his head.
ETA: A bottle of wine, not a baseball.
ETA: Empty bottle, obviously.

Pathogen

Quote from: Mike Irwin on February 09, 2013, 08:24:07 am
Every host stinks. Every radio station sucks. They don't know anything. They are jerks.

Can't figure out why so many terrible radio stations in this state employ so many worthless on-air people.

They must be getting money from an evil rich guy who is out to make our lives miserable.

Hogville in a nutshell. :)  But you forgot ESPN, Scout, Rivals, Yahoo Sports, every other Hogville poster, all "talking heads," Jeff Long, Frank Broyles, Gus Malzahn, and the BOT.  They all suck. And they know nothing about sports. Especially Arkansas media. Actually, everybody sucks.  And everybody hates the Razorbacks.  And no one is competent.  The world is full of idiots.  Incompetent idiots. And everybody hates the Razorbacks.  Especially last year's coaching staff.  They wanted to lose so they could get better jobs.  They suck.  And they are idiots.  Incompetent idiots.  Talk show hosts are the biggest idiots. Especially Arkansas media.  Everybody sucks.  They know nothing about sports. My neighbor sucks.  So does my dog and my wife.  They hate Arkansas.  And they're incompetent.  Incompetent idiots.  They should be talk show hosts.  Arkansas media is the worst.  Homers.  Sunshine pumpers.  They know nothing about sports. They suck.  Everybody sucks.  The whole world sucks.  And they hate Arkansas.  And they are incompetent.

Mike Irwin

Quote from: fvillehog on February 18, 2013, 12:15:08 am
Hogville in a nutshell. :)  But you forgot ESPN, Scout, Rivals, Yahoo Sports, every other Hogville poster, all "talking heads," Jeff Long, Frank Broyles, Gus Malzahn, and the BOT.  They all suck. And they know nothing about sports. Especially Arkansas media. Actually, everybody sucks.  And everybody hates the Razorbacks.  And no one is competent.  The world is full of idiots.  Incompetent idiots. And everybody hates the Razorbacks.  Especially last year's coaching staff.  They wanted to lose so they could get better jobs.  They suck.  And they are idiots.  Incompetent idiots.  Talk show hosts are the biggest idiots. Especially Arkansas media.  Everybody sucks.  They know nothing about sports. My neighbor sucks.  So does my dog and my wife.  They hate Arkansas.  And they're incompetent.  Incompetent idiots.  They should be talk show hosts.  Arkansas media is the worst.  Homers.  Sunshine pumpers.  They know nothing about sports. They suck.  Everybody sucks.  The whole world sucks.  And they hate Arkansas.  And they are incompetent.
:) 8)

AFWarrior83

Are y'all talking about Bo and the huddle? Now MJ is on it instead? I'm out of country so I'm out of the loop with that stuff.
Hogville member since 2005.

BigSexyHog

I am in the Bo hater camp.  Dude is a no good blow hard who likes to suck guys starfish. 

I am just thankful I live in Dallas and have quality sports talk radio like the Ticket... That is pure greatness.  Every time I drive home and listen to the buzz I want to kill myself

In saying that I do like me some Pat Bradley.  Hope he does well at his new gig... Bingo Bango
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Wildhog

I've really been wanting to hear a recap of the Miracle on Markham II eight times a week.  Can we get Dick and Crawford a show?
1909/1964/1965/1977

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Quote from: Wildhog on February 18, 2013, 02:25:28 pm
I've really been wanting to hear a recap of the Miracle on Markham II eight times a week.  Can we get Dick and Crawford a show?

Great idea. I remember when Darren McFadden had one of them long runs against LSU and Casey Dick threw a block to let him get to the end zone. I was watching that game with my pops, great memories.

hawgsmellgud

Quote from: anaxagoras on February 18, 2013, 03:55:22 pm
Great idea. I remember when Darren McFadden had one of them long runs against LSU and Casey Dick threw a block to let him get to the end zone. I was watching that game with my pops, great memories.

Me too, and the whole time he was running I was thinking "man I hope Matt jones is watching this". Matt you changed my life man. I am going to call in tomorrow and tell him how much it meant to me that he was running in my mind while Dmac was running on the field. Think about that guys MJ in my mind Dmac on the field!(that's hard to wrap your head around I know) Life changing memories man. So glad he has a show now so I don't have to send him MySpace messages anymore.
"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

OldCoot

Is Roger Scott back on 103.7? I swear I heard him this  morning and all references to him on 94.1 are gone.  What's up with that??????

flynhog

Quote from: Wildhog on February 04, 2013, 12:58:03 pm
This.  I like them, but that show is AWFUL.  Running off Bo was the biggest mistake they ever made.

Yep
Wins are the only things that matter when the game ends.  The mistakes that happen in the game are corrected by good coaching during the week. A season of near losses means you won every game.

The Boar War

Quote from: Hogbeaver on February 21, 2013, 09:14:34 am
Is Roger Scott back on 103.7? I swear I heard him this  morning and all references to him on 94.1 are gone.  What's up with that??????

Yeah, he is back on the show with no name.  I assume the Buzz was wanting to shore up some talent.  Ratings must have gone down while he was on the other station.

Catfish John

If they brought Roger back to improve ratings, that is pretty desperate.  That plane must be about the crash into the mountain.
I went to something called brunch, at which a piece of fried chicken became soaked in egg yolk.  My life will never be the same.

OldCoot

Quote from: The Boar War on February 21, 2013, 03:09:09 pm
Yeah, he is back on the show with no name.  I assume the Buzz was wanting to shore up some talent.  Ratings must have gone down while he was on the other station.

I don't even know if he was there long enough for 1 book.

Racinray

Quote from: Hogbeaver on February 21, 2013, 09:14:34 am
I would like to know too, but they are not talking.

RazorReddie

Yes, Roger, Tommy, and David were singing the theme song to Gilligan's Island so I had to find another station. 

:-\
"Life's tough, even tougher if you're stupid"

stevenjoec

Why can't I find many sports talk shows on the radio in NWAR?  The only think I can find in the Fayetteville/Rogers area is 1190 am.  I can't find Bo's show unless I drive to Ft. Smith.  What other shows are available?  What station are they on?

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: stevenjoec on February 21, 2013, 11:23:08 pm
Why can't I find many sports talk shows on the radio in NWAR?  The only think I can find in the Fayetteville/Rogers area is 1190 am.  I can't find Bo's show unless I drive to Ft. Smith.  What other shows are available?  What station are they on?

Hmm...well, I don't listen to it regularly, but Bo's show is on 92.1 in NWA unless it was taken off in the last week or so if that's what you're looking for in particular.  If not, then 1190 is about the only game in town. 
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

Berno

Quote from: RazorReddie on February 21, 2013, 06:33:00 pm
Yes, Roger, Tommy, and David were singing the theme song to Gilligan's Island so I had to find another station. 

:-\

I tuned in for two seconds to hear Tommy say "I know some people want to talk about Razorback Basketball, but it was just Georgia"

The guy is so out of touch sometimes its incredible.

OldCoot

Quote from: Racinray on February 21, 2013, 06:18:10 pm
I would like to know too, but they are not talking.

They are in the same building so it's just that Roger moved over then back.  Magic 105 and K-DUCK used to be in the same building together as well.  It was an interesting dynamic with Magic in one booth and Duck in the other.  The sales people had offices right next to each other.  I've never seen one DJ go over like that though.

Hawgphish

I have for several years listened to 103.7 while I am getting ready for work.  Partly because no one will put on another local sports show to compete with them...not that they are a sports show.  I get up at 545 am and catch a little of Mike and Mike before the 15 minute Buzz intro.  Then Tommy and Baz rehash whatever Mike and Mike was discussing.  Then they spend 15 minutes talking to the weather ninja...snore.  Then they rehash some call in bracket contest.  I have had enough...now I listen to ESPN radio on my cell phone.

LZH

While running errands yesterday, I listened to 93.3 (poor signal here in White Hall) and U.S. Reed & Co.  I decided to turn it over to 103.7 just to see what Acri was on about.  It took ten seconds to flip back.  Bradley was the ONLY reason I listened to that show.  Acri may be a nice guy, I dunno, but his show is awful.  And this is coming from a guy who usually isn't hard to please...just keep the topic on Razorback sports and I'll be fine.  The first mention of Kardashians or American Idol and I'm out.  If I wanna hear all that crap or what Kobe Bryant tweeted there's like a zillion XM stations I can sign up for - but this is Arkansas Razorback country.

Mike Irwin

Quote from: LedZepHog on February 23, 2013, 11:35:18 am
The first mention of Kardashians or American Idol and I'm out.  If I wanna hear all that crap or what Kobe Bryant tweeted there's like a zillion XM stations I can sign up for - but this is Arkansas Razorback country.

Clearly this is a subjective opinion but Michael Smith brings stuff to the table every day that I find interesting. Today he got a tweet from Lucas Miller while we were doing the show.

Lucas mentioned that he was going to be catching passes for Tyler Wilson at Pro Day in Fayetteville. That started a discussion about what former Hogs would be catching passes that day. I'd say that Cobi, Chris Gragg, Knile Davis and Ronnie Wingo all will.

Maybe that's not enough because Lucas Miler is not coming in to impress NFL scouts. He's three years removed from that. He'll be there because Tyler asked him to come and help him out as an extra receiver.

Not earth shattering stuff, but interesting.

Wildhog

Quote from: Berno on February 22, 2013, 08:57:50 am
The guy is so out of touch sometimes its incredible.

Don't you know?  We all want to hear about his rehab EVERY SINGLE DAY.
1909/1964/1965/1977

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: Mike Irwin on February 25, 2013, 01:55:11 pm
Clearly this is a subjective opinion but Michael Smith brings stuff to the table every day that I find interesting. Today he got a tweet from Lucas Miller while we were doing the show.

Lucas mentioned that he was going to be catching passes for Tyler Wilson at Pro Day in Fayetteville. That started a discussion about what former Hogs would be catching passes that day. I'd say that Cobi, Chris Gragg, Knile Davis and Ronnie Wingo all will.

Maybe that's not enough because Lucas Miler is not coming in to impress NFL scouts. He's three years removed from that. He'll be there because Tyler asked him to come and help him out as an extra receiver.

Not earth shattering stuff, but interesting.

I listen to all of the shows regularly, and to be frank, I don't understand all of the bashing.  You would be hard pressed to drive through another state and find as much local programming as we have in Arkansas.  While they may not be the most polished, and best talent in the nation, I'll take listening to just about any of them talk about something Razorback related over listening to Jim Rome attempt to be some sort of current cool street cred wanna be guy at 50 years of age, and repeating the same thing over and over like 10 times with one different word.  It's like nails on a chalkboard to me.   

I can listen to any of the locals, and the only time I get annoyed is when they take callers who literally cannot make a coherent sentence.  But, I can always turn down the volume for a minute or so right? 

It's a matter of perspective.  Several years back I heard some people who are ASGA members complaining that the state designated tournaments are getting more expensive, and being played at lesser quality courses.  They have NO IDEA what it is like when compared to other states.  In Missouri for example, there are no designated tournaments being played on weekends.  They are during the week.  They cost 50% more than they do in Arkansas, and are played on courses that don't compare with what we get to play on. 

Sometimes, people complain about things from a perspective that isn't realistic.  Are our local guys on par with Dan Patrick with regard to polish or on air talent?  No.  But they talk about things I care about...not some hockey player who got a hat trick two games in a row.

Perspective...sometimes it's good to have some.     
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

Wildhog

Quote from: urkillnmesmalls on February 25, 2013, 02:09:35 pm
I listen to all of the shows regularly, and to be frank, I don't understand all of the bashing.  You would be hard pressed to drive through another state and find as much local programming as we have in Arkansas.  While they may not be the most polished, and best talent in the nation, I'll take listening to just about any of them talk about something Razorback related over listening to Jim Rome attempt to be some sort of current cool street cred wanna be guy at 50 years of age, and repeating the same thing over and over like 10 times with one different word.  It's like nails on a chalkboard to me.   

I can listen to any of the locals, and the only time I get annoyed is when they take callers who literally cannot make a coherent sentence.  But, I can always turn down the volume for a minute or so right? 

It's a matter of perspective.  Several years back I heard some people who are ASGA members complaining that the state designated tournaments are getting more expensive, and being played at lesser quality courses.  They have NO IDEA what it is like when compared to other states.  In Missouri for example, there are no designated tournaments being played on weekends.  They are during the week.  They cost 50% more than they do in Arkansas, and are played on courses that don't compare with what we get to play on. 

Sometimes, people complain about things from a perspective that isn't realistic.  Are our local guys on par with Dan Patrick with regard to polish or on air talent?  No.  But they talk about things I care about...not some hockey player who got a hat trick two games in a row.

Perspective...sometimes it's good to have some.     

I think many people understand that.  It's the fact that the Show with No Name ISN'T Razorback related.  It's not related to anything.  It's terrible.  It's just a bunch of washed up hacks jerkin' each other off for a few hours. 

The Zone is okay I guess.  I think Acri is good at what he does.

Overtime is an abomination, but I appreciate a Razorback related show.  The thing that pisses me off here is that they ran off Bo in that time slot, whose show is infinitely better. 

And then there's Drive Time...  Randy Rainwater apparently does absolutely ZERO research before any show, ever.  He can't pronounce names.  He doesn't know schit about current events on the hill.  Anytime a question is asked, the answer is almost invariably, "I'm gonna write that down and ask Trey Biddy."  Can we get a more knowledgeable host? 

It's just bad radio, and it could be better.  I'm not lowering my expectations based on other states.  We've got a good foundation for local sports radio, but it seems they don't do a whole lot of work to improve it.  THAT's what bothers me.
1909/1964/1965/1977

cosmodrum

Rainwater is STILL calling him Brent Beemuluh.
Go away, batin'

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Live in Homestead.

GREAT show down here.

Dan LeBatard is the best.  Insightful.  HIGHLY intelligent with quick wit and sarcasm.
His TV show is pretty good, but not NEARLY as good as his radio show.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Catfish John

Quote from: Wildhog on February 25, 2013, 01:57:08 pm
Don't you know?  We all want to hear about his rehab EVERY SINGLE DAY.

One of the most disturbing things is, is that on more than one occasion, after he's dried out at some rehab facility, he will come back on the air and tell stories about celebrities / notables that he was in treatment with.  He wont say names, but will make it clear who he is talking about.  That is reckless, and probably illegal.  That stuff is supposed to be anonymous.
I went to something called brunch, at which a piece of fried chicken became soaked in egg yolk.  My life will never be the same.

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: Wildhog on February 25, 2013, 02:16:28 pm
I think many people understand that.  It's the fact that the Show with No Name ISN'T Razorback related.  It's not related to anything.  It's terrible.  It's just a bunch of washed up hacks jerkin' each other off for a few hours. 

The Zone is okay I guess.  I think Acri is good at what he does.

Overtime is an abomination, but I appreciate a Razorback related show.  The thing that pisses me off here is that they ran off Bo in that time slot, whose show is infinitely better. 

And then there's Drive Time...  Randy Rainwater apparently does absolutely ZERO research before any show, ever.  He can't pronounce names.  He doesn't know schit about current events on the hill.  Anytime a question is asked, the answer is almost invariably, "I'm gonna write that down and ask Trey Biddy."  Can we get a more knowledgeable host? 

It's just bad radio, and it could be better.  I'm not lowering my expectations based on other states.  We've got a good foundation for local sports radio, but it seems they don't do a whole lot of work to improve it.  THAT's what bothers me.

First off, I don't listen to the show with no name...I'm in NWA.  I used to listen to it regularly, and while it certainly isn't about Razorback stuff exclusively, they do talk about it some.  If you're tuning into it expecting it to be an exclusive sports show, then don't you accept some responsibility for that? 

Second, I don't have any issue with Drive Time.  I've listened to it for years now, and I know what to expect.  I don't think any of their hosts have any inside connections or channels, or ever have.  So I'm not sure what insight you would expect them to have, other than fielding calls and comparing opinions.  I guess I expect less than you, and that's OK too.  It's still better than national stuff to me. 

I was happy when they had the Zone on 1190 am in NWA, and then they took it off for awhile.  I missed it, because they put in some national shows.  Then they brought it back, and I listen to it again now.  It was certainly dealt a big blow with Bradley leaving, but Acri doesn't bother me like he does some people. 

Listen...could it be better?  Anything can be better. Trey's reports on Drive Time, Marcus's input, and like them or not...they are all passionate Hog fans. 

For some so-called hacks, a lot of them have been on the air for a long time.  I guess you either listen, or you don't.     

Wildhog

Quote from: urkillnmesmalls on February 25, 2013, 03:09:00 pm
First off, I don't listen to the show with no name...I'm in NWA.  I used to listen to it regularly, and while it certainly isn't about Razorback stuff exclusively, they do talk about it some.  If you're tuning into it expecting it to be an exclusive sports show, then don't you accept some responsibility for that? 

Second, I don't have any issue with Drive Time.  I've listened to it for years now, and I know what to expect.  I don't think any of their hosts have any inside connections or channels, or ever have.  So I'm not sure what insight you would expect them to have, other than fielding calls and comparing opinions.  I guess I expect less than you, and that's OK too.  It's still better than national stuff to me. 

I was happy when they had the Zone on 1190 am in NWA, and then they took it off for awhile.  I missed it, because they put in some national shows.  Then they brought it back, and I listen to it again now.  It was certainly dealt a big blow with Bradley leaving, but Acri doesn't bother me like he does some people. 

Listen...could it be better?  Anything can be better. Trey's reports on Drive Time, Marcus's input, and like them or not...they are all passionate Hog fans. 

For some so-called hacks, a lot of them have been on the air for a long time.  I guess you either listen, or you don't.     

Fair enough.
1909/1964/1965/1977

cosmodrum

DTS is bad in part because Randy just isn't good at radio. Constantly playing commercials over other commercials. Dead air. Mispronunciation of virtually every name more complex than John Doe. So on and so on...
Go away, batin'

LZH

Quote from: Mike Irwin on February 25, 2013, 01:55:11 pm
Clearly this is a subjective opinion but Michael Smith brings stuff to the table every day that I find interesting.

I like MS.  If he is on that show now, I sure didn't know it.  Acri was rambling on about something definitely not sports related and I immediately turned it back to 93.3.

LZH

Quote from: urkillnmesmalls on February 25, 2013, 02:09:35 pmWhile they may not be the most polished, and best talent in the nation, I'll take listening to just about any of them talk about something Razorback related

I agree, but how often does that happen on Acri's show?

Mike Irwin

Quote from: LedZepHog on February 25, 2013, 06:00:58 pm
I like MS.  If he is on that show now, I sure didn't know it.  Acri was rambling on about something definitely not sports related and I immediately turned it back to 93.3.
He is on Wess Moore's show. It's called Game On. Bo and his business partner created the show and they are in charge of marketing it. They have plans to expand it but right now it's only heard in LR.

Fatman

Quote from: Mike Irwin on February 25, 2013, 06:07:34 pm
He is on Wess Moore's show. It's called Game On. Bo and his business partner created the show and they are in charge of marketing it. They have plans to expand it but right now it's only heard in LR.
I hear there are more shows coming to that station also?? Things could get interesting

LZH

Quote from: Mike Irwin on February 25, 2013, 06:07:34 pm

93.3?

Sivad

Quote from: cosmodrum on February 25, 2013, 02:46:17 pm
Rainwater is STILL calling him Brent Beemuluh.
I.P. Rainwater is quite the linguist.