Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auburn fans stirring up $h!# on the Southern Cal board about us (Click photo)

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, March 30, 2006, 11:57:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

hoginator

Someone needs to tell that Auburn drop-out that AK is Alaska. Let the fool keep talking...
Someone who doesn't stand for something will fall for anything...

pikehog

Don't over decorate your car/rental car. After we beat AK at the "Nutt House" last year, some fans set a decorated Auburn van on fire. The decorations and part of the van burned, but thank god the gas tnak didn't explode. Pics were posted on an Auburn board but I can't find. I will post later if found.

How many spelling and grammar mistakes did this dumbass Auburn fan make?

hogfan064

This coming from a group of fans that litter their campus with toilet paper after each win.

hogfan064

Another point.  After driving back on I-540 after the game I noticed an Auburn fan with car trouble near the tunnel heading to Alma.  An Arkansas fan pulled over and helped the guy. 

HogISH™

i thought trojan women were supposed to be hot... that big chick looks more like an ol miss fan.

HogISH
|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|...BEER   TRUCK..........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -|
"(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)

Hogville Trash Can Moderator - my theme song:

Isn't it rich, isn't it queer
Losing my timing this late in my career  And where are the clowns  Quick send in the clowns  Don't bother they're here.

hogfan064

Quote from: HogISH™ on March 30, 2006, 12:12:11 pm
i thought trojan women were supposed to be hot... that big chick looks more like an ol miss fan.

HogISH

That's a trojan fan?  I thought that was our mascot Tusk.

Pig Power

Quote from: pinkphiloyd on March 30, 2006, 12:16:07 pm
Let me save you the trouble of clicking that link by posting the only thing in that thread worthy of attention.

Right Pink. That is worth attention.

LA HAWG

Would you post your picture on a message board if you looked like this?  Can anyone say WT?

LL COOL HOG

hogfan064

Hmm..... LA or NWA.  I'll take NWA anyday over that city.  Plus I'll take a good girl from the south over some fat chick in the west

hogfan064

Quote from: LA HAWG on March 30, 2006, 12:40:33 pm

Would you post your picture on a message board if you looked like this?  Can anyone say WT?

Maybe she has a great personality

Pig Power

Quote from: hogfan064 on March 30, 2006, 12:48:03 pm

I am sure she loved by someone? Mom or Dad, maybe

LA HAWG

What about the two morons she is sandwiched between?  (BTW, the LA in my name stands for Lower Arkansas not Los Angeles.  Just want to make that clear.)

hogfan064

Quote from: LA HAWG on March 30, 2006, 12:59:21 pm
What about the two morons she is sandwiched between?  (BTW, the LA in my name stands for Lower Arkansas not Los Angeles.  Just want to make that clear.)

You know that's funny.  When I saw you were responding I thought you'd take offense to my statement about LA.  Glad to see you're not from Las Angelas

RazorCaddy

Quote from: hogfan064 on March 30, 2006, 12:47:35 pm
Hmm..... LA or NWA.  I'll take NWA anyday over that city.  Plus I'll take a good girl from the south over some fat chick in the west
Not sure where I would rather live but I would definitely take a southern girl over a cali girl.

pseudorabies

Quote from: Pig Power on March 30, 2006, 12:50:46 pm
Quote from: hogfan064 on March 30, 2006, 12:48:03 pm

I am sure she loved by someone? Mom or Dad, maybe

Damn, I hope she doesn't sit around me at the game.  You would need to wear a kevlar jacket in case that belt buckle gave way.

HogInaStrangeLand

Okay, raggin people is not cool..

Unless is done cleverly,

That Kevlar jacket reference is pretty friggin' clever.

LA HAWG

Quote from: HogInaStrangeLand on March 30, 2006, 02:10:46 pm
Okay, raggin people is not cool..

Unless is done cleverly,

That Kevlar jacket reference is pretty friggin' clever.

Raggin USC fans is always cool, and yes you are right the Kevlar jacket is hilarious.

Mr A Ziffell

I'd bet if she comes to our game, she has to buy more than 1 airline ticket for that butt of hers..

mword

That's just nasty.

ThisLittlePiggie

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on March 30, 2006, 11:57:34 am

What you can't see in this photo is the electrified razorwire fence around the campus. And it's not to keep the students on campus but for their own protection.

oldfart

Ill second that... quite nice!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: Pig Power on March 30, 2006, 12:37:43 pm
Let me save you the trouble of clicking that link by posting the only thing in that thread worthy of attention.

Right Pink. That is worth attention.

hogfan064

Quote from: Mr A Ziffell on March 30, 2006, 02:27:34 pm
I'd bet if she comes to our game, she has to buy more than 1 airline ticket for that butt of hers..

I'm thinking she'll be in a cage with cheerleaders on top of her be towed around by a truck

mword

That's nice +1 for you

RazorWire

Quote from: hogfan064 on March 30, 2006, 12:13:19 pm

HogISH

You leave Tusk out of it, Tusk is well just big boned ...

hogfan064

Quote from: RazorWire on March 30, 2006, 03:01:25 pm
Quote from: hogfan064 on March 30, 2006, 12:13:19 pm

HogISH

You leave Tusk out of it, Tusk is well just big boned ...

He's is a cutie ain't he?

LA HAWG

Is anyone else having trouble seeing this pic?  All I get is a red x.

hogfan064

Quote from: LA HAWG on March 30, 2006, 03:39:12 pm

That's all I'm seeing too.  My work computer only allows me to see some pictures for whatever reason

NATEHOGG216

Quote from: LA HAWG on March 30, 2006, 03:39:12 pm

thats too bad. 

Pretty nice a$$
Quote from: 3kgthog on August 27, 2013, 09:15:10 AM
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.

HBTHogs

You can let those uninformed morons know that there are more millionaires per capita in Northwest Arkansas than in Beverly Hills.  It is true.

hogfan13

Revenge is sweet!!!!!!!! I don't post very often, but I get so sick of people talking about Arkansas like they are trailer trash. I have been to California, and I would much rather live in a state that at least has some normalcy to it. PATHETIC!!!!!!!

Now that's some defence for us

HBTHogs

Also, our governor hasn't spent most of his life playing pretend for a living.

go hogues

Quote from: ThisLittlePiggie on March 30, 2006, 02:37:02 pm
Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on March 30, 2006, 11:57:34 am
Thats right about the razorwire.  If you go about two blocks to the southeast of their campus, you will find the ghetto where they shot "Training Day".  Their campus is basically as drab and anonymous as UALR's, just bigger.  And they are actually going drive their Mercedes and Beamer's 1,700 miles to NWA???  BTW, most people from LA that drive luxury cars lease them because they are going way over their heads and can't really afford such a car, their just putting up fronts.  GO HOGS!!!

What you can't see in this photo is the electrified razorwire fence around the campus. And it's not to keep the students on campus but for their own protection.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

Ramble on Barbershop

look at my name. get me drunk and lets go hawgin. give that fat bitch to me i slim a fwe thousand lbs off her ;D
member # 407

You are no better than anyone, you are just as good but no better, be HUMBLE and you will see the difference in relationships. He who can be carefree yet mindful at the same time, has found the secret of living in enlightened PEACE.

cityhog

Quote from: HBTHogs on March 30, 2006, 04:05:04 pm

really?  I thought he was a preacher.  hmm.

pharm

Man the stars are always out in California that USC fan on the left played in Goonies ..Heeeeeeeey  you guysssssssssssss

endub

Quote from: pharm on March 30, 2006, 08:16:54 pm

Man the stars are always out in California that USC fan on the left played in Goonies ..Heeeeeeeey  you guysssssssssssss
B Baby Ruth?
"I jus wanna know where da gold at."

TorsinAHog

Those two guys have a serious case of beer goggles?
To borrow from Mark Twain, there are three kinds of lies:
lies, darned lies, and the UA Athletic Department.

http://foas.us/images/sigs/hamilton.jpg

4thdownnutt

the univ of alabama junior is just scared that we might do what they couldn't do in two tries

lyon98

Quote from: cityhog on March 30, 2006, 04:27:10 pm

I thought we migt be as well off leaving governors out of this.
What Is A Veteran?

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'

That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact.

chiefsfan

Quote from: hogfan13 on March 30, 2006, 04:02:15 pm
Revenge is sweet!!!!!!!! I don't post very often, but I get so sick of people talking about Arkansas like they are trailer trash. I have been to California, and I would much rather live in a state that at least has some normalcy to it. PATHETIC!!!!!!!

Now that's some defence for us

I guess the Springdale school system doesnt have spell check...
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

bhuie

That is worthy of +1!  BTW, love the name...

Edited to add:  I didn't realize 37 other guys had reposted the pic too.  Hope it doesn't bother anyone to see it one more time  :)  :razorback:

Baghdadhawg

Quote from: cityhog on March 30, 2006, 04:27:10 pm

Uncalled for comment.

Fire Numb Nutts!!!

Aw, don't give the Aubies a hard time.

I understand they put on a dandy half time show at their home games:

The Auburn Band performs a "Tribute to Al Jolson" highlighted by a synchronised drill of over 100 frat boys in black face pursued by hooded Klansmen with nooses and shotguns -- quite an extravaganza!!!
Yeah, I told Ferret Mop, et al in 2005 that hiring Mal-a-za-wan was just smoke and mirrors from Dale to get Mustain and the others from Springdale to commit...and keep the stadium and the RF coffers full...but did they believe me? Hell no, I got banned. I told ya so.

If you contribute money to this fluster cluck, you are a sucker.

stronguard

After seeing that pic, I am at attention ...uh.huh..huh..huh
If you don't know, now you know.

Chief Idiot of the Tavern

"Woke" is a term made up by people who have appointed themselves as intellectually superior as a way to describe themselves in comparison with those whom they deem ignorant.

Hawgzilla

I wonder if the BIG GIRL got lucky that night.....Looks to me like she has the protection with to fat Trojans......All they will need after the game is a case of KY.......... ::)

Feralhog

Judging by her grin, I'm betting the fat chick has some ice cream in her beer cup.
Seer, Sage, Soothsayer and former Computer repairman for Hunter Biden......Feralhog the Magnificent

Hawgz4Life

These are the ugliest Siamese fraternal triplits I think I've ever seen in my short life!

bigyellowdog