Pig Power

Kansas
Ohio State
UCONN
and Puke.  ;)

hogtusk

LSU, Gonzaga, Illinois, Boston College
Gonzaga 78, Illinois 76
Life is full of uncertainty, but I could be wrong about that.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Josef on March 13, 2006, 03:15:44 pm
Duke
UCLA
Connecticut
Boston College

Hey Hoginmemphis....I know its a stretch that Arkansas can beat memphis....but im honestly curious to how you would respond if we did play them and beat them? What would you say then?...just wondering

I've already told several who have asked me...I would be mildly surprised but not at all shocked if Hogs beat U of M.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

boomo26

Texas
Memphis
UConn
Florida

Texas
Uconn

UConn Winning

I know I did not pick the Hogs to beat Memphis, I think we will reach the final four next year, but not this one.

Boomo

Allister Fiend

Duke vs. Gonzaga
UConn vs. Florida

Finals - Duke vs. Florida

Champ = Duke

Duke, UCONN, Florida and UCLA.
Steve Spurrier, Florida football coach, telling Gator fans that a fire at Auburn's football dorm had destroyed 20 books: "But the real tragedy was that 15 hadn't been colored yet." (1991)

mj4president

No way the zagas or ucla makes it makes it past the sweet 16. In mine I have both losing in the 2nd round. My final 4 is Texas, Arkansas, Tennessee, and BC
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

mj4president

zags, sorry messed up their name.
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: hogfan13 on March 12, 2006, 08:13:39 pm
For Real

Duke
Arkansas
North Carolina
Boston College

You and the other morons in this thread who picked the Hogs to make the FF still feeling good about that pick? Hahahaha. Can you say, "Bucknell"?
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Bania on March 12, 2006, 10:12:11 pm
Texas vs Kansas

Uconn vs Florida

Uconn 75 Kansas 70

Kansas to the final game...nice pick. Too bad they didn't win their first round game!

berryhog

I've got UConn, Duke, UCLA, and Florida.

Finals UCONN 75  Duke 68

hogsta

Memphis is going to win it all.

Bogghawg

UConn - Ohio St
Duke - UCLA

UConn - Duke

UConn
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

Hawgin84

Duke-Pitt
UConn-BC

UConn-Duke

UConn

thahawg

Hoop

March 18, 2006, 06:55:22 pm #65 Last Edit: March 18, 2006, 06:57:01 pm by Bania
Hey
Quote from: HoginMemphis on March 18, 2006, 05:32:02 pm
Texas vs Kansas

Uconn vs Florida

Uconn 75 Kansas 70

Kansas to the final game...nice pick. Too bad they didn't win their first round game!
Hey dipshiit phuck off!!! Go shove a longhorn up your a$$!!
Blaming Alex Wood for any problems with the offense is like blaming a spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being fat.-Swino

Hiring Dana Altman would be about as sexy as waking up in the morning to find your grandma with one tit in the coffee and the other in the oatmeal. -Wilsonhog

hogsta

"Hey dipshít, fúck off!!! Go shove a longhorn up your áss!!!"  I hope that was a joke.

There's always a few upsets in the mix.

Hoop

Blaming Alex Wood for any problems with the offense is like blaming a spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being fat.-Swino

Hiring Dana Altman would be about as sexy as waking up in the morning to find your grandma with one tit in the coffee and the other in the oatmeal. -Wilsonhog

Sonofahog

Arkansas
Kansas
Iowa
Illinois

I guess I am screwed.    (Not really,  I have Duke, UCONN , UCLA,  and Boston College)
Proud son of the Hog punt returner in the video below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JFM2ht-O8c

Broken Trigger

March 18, 2006, 07:57:07 pm #69 Last Edit: March 18, 2006, 08:25:53 pm by RazorbackRick
My final 4:

West Virginia
Gonzaga
UConn(Winning it all)
Villanova

GrizzledHogFan

I've got Duke, Pitt, UConn, and Florida for my Final Four.  I've got Duke vs. UConn for the NC game, with UConn winning 85-82.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

Burnt Orange Sucks

U.C.L.A.                                 
Duke
Michigan State- hoovered
Boston College

Duke-70
B.C.- 63
TEXAS....NATIONAL FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS IN 70?71?72?73?74?75?76?77?78?79?80?81?82?83?84?85?86?87?88?89?90?91?92?93?94?95?96?97?98?99?00?01?02?03?04?05......wait, YES   05'

Topcat

Boston College
Duke
UCLA
UConn

Bruins and Huskies in the championship and a UConn win.

94 Hawg

Duke
Gonzaga
UConn
Boston College

Duke beating UConn 81-74

Kansas losing really hurt my bracket
Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

Zen_Hog

I'm screwed alreayd too. I had arkansas in it. frekn stan heathh

Topcat

Quote from: 94 Hawg on March 18, 2006, 10:22:42 pm
Duke
Gonzaga
UConn
Boston College

Duke beating UConn 81-74

Kansas losing really hurt my bracket
Mine too. Thought Kansas would play better. Probably shouldn't have put that much faith in a team so young.

Boss Hogg

Final Four: Duke, UCLA, BC, UNC

Championship: UCLA 68  UNC 70

NCGatorBait

Quote from: HawgLover08 on March 13, 2006, 02:56:23 pm
Duke
Pittsburgh
Connecticut
Boston College

Championship Game- Duke vs. UConn          UConn wins it

Exactly who I have.

stronguard

LSU, Memphis, UConn, and Boston College...Uconn over LSU in the final
If you don't know, now you know.

Chief Idiot of the Tavern

"Woke" is a term made up by people who have appointed themselves as intellectually superior as a way to describe themselves in comparison with those whom they deem ignorant.

NCGatorBait

Quote from: FLKeysGuy on March 18, 2006, 11:36:56 pm
Quote from: NCGatorBait on March 18, 2006, 11:33:44 pm
Duke
Pittsburgh
Connecticut
Boston College

Exactly who I have.

No Florida in your final four?  Hell, even I think they have a shot at winning their region.
Nope..although the last time UT swept UF was in 2000..the last time UF made it out of the first weekend of the tourney and to the Final Four..still think this group is a lil young and T Green has to be more consistent.

NCGatorBait

Quote from: FLKeysGuy on March 18, 2006, 11:43:40 pm
Quote from: NCGatorBait on March 18, 2006, 11:40:56 pm
Quote from: FLKeysGuy on March 18, 2006, 11:36:56 pm
Quote from: NCGatorBait on March 18, 2006, 11:33:44 pm
Duke
Pittsburgh
Connecticut
Boston College

Exactly who I have.

No Florida in your final four?  Hell, even I think they have a shot at winning their region.
Nope..although the last time UT swept UF was in 2000..the last time UF made it out of the first weekend of the tourney and to the Final Four..still think this group is a lil young and T Green has to be more consistent.

True enough.  But Billy boy's got 'em playing well at the right time of the year, and your bench is pretty doggone deep.

They've played an 11 and 14 seed..nothing to brag about..we'll see what they're made of when they play the OSU/Gtown winner.

NCGatorBait

Thanks bro..still got the Heels in it as well so I'm doing alright!

arkhogdog61

IF YOU CAN"T RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS STAY ON THE PORCH!

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Bania on March 18, 2006, 06:55:22 pm
Hey
Quote from: HoginMemphis on March 18, 2006, 05:32:02 pm
Texas vs Kansas

Uconn vs Florida

Uconn 75 Kansas 70

Hey dipshiit phuck off!!! Go shove a longhorn up your a$$!!

Hey everybody, it's Tony Robbins!