Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Good Ol' Jimbo

Started by bigdaddyhawg, July 21, 2015, 10:15:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bigdaddyhawg

This is what a man look like and sounds like who has sold his soul to win football games.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/13294166/disappointed-jimbo-fisher-takes-responsibility-florida-state-seminoles-recent-field-transgresssions

The ends don't justify the means, and will never.
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

Hoggish1

About the Social Responsibility class; does Jimbo teach it or take it with the players?

texas tush hog

Quote from: bigdaddyhawg on July 21, 2015, 10:15:37 am
This is what a man look like and sounds like who has sold his soul to win football games.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/13294166/disappointed-jimbo-fisher-takes-responsibility-florida-state-seminoles-recent-field-transgresssions

It does if the Urbans and Jimbo's are in control.

sowmonella

Bobby Bowden would be rolling over in his grave if he were dead.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

PonderinHog

Quote from: sowmonella on July 21, 2015, 02:28:19 pm
Wasn't Bobby big in the FCA?

sowmonella

Yep. He even took all his players to church with him weekly.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: sowmonella on July 21, 2015, 02:40:05 pm
Yep. He even took all his players to church with him weekly.

Then spent the rest of the week looking the other way.
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

Hogarusa

why do so many Hogvillians get in such a tizzy about whats going on in Tallahassee?
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

Laughing Hog

Quote from: bigdaddyhawg on July 21, 2015, 03:51:51 pm
Then spent the rest of the week looking the other way.

Yep, he was one of those people that says it ok, because God said it was ok. It's the way they operate down there.
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

Sivad

Quote from: sowmonella on July 21, 2015, 02:28:19 pm
Not so much. He coddled his share of hooligans too.

HogFanatic

Quote from: Sivad on July 21, 2015, 11:13:09 pm

^^ This.
FSU got the nickname Felony State U under Bobby Bowden.
They have been known as a thug school for a long time and despite Jimbo's platitudes, most of us know they are worthless.
Dude is a poster. And his team will fall into mediocrity sooner than later.
This is what those losers get for picking a Seminole as their mascot.

It's like Karma, man.

tusksincolorado

Ol' Jimbo needs to enroll in "The CBB #uncommon" course, currently on the curriculum at the University of Arkansas, to get some pointers.
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

tusksincolorado

Quote from: Ashley Schaeffer on July 21, 2015, 11:22:30 pm
^^ This.
FSU got the nickname Felony State U under Bobby Bowden.
They have been known as a thug school for a long time and despite Jimbo's platitudes, most of us know they are worthless.
Dude is a poster. And his team will fall into mediocrity sooner than later.
This is what those losers get for picking a Seminole as their mascot.

It's like Karma, man.

I thought that was "Free Shoe U"?

HogFanatic

Quote from: tusksincolorado on July 21, 2015, 11:43:10 pm
I thought that was "Free Shoe U"?

Well, you do have Sean William Scott as your avatar.
You're too young to understand...

tusksincolorado

Quote from: Ashley Schaeffer on July 21, 2015, 11:45:14 pm
Well, you do have Sean William Scott as your avatar.
You're too young to understand...

Thanks for calling this Old Fart young....That's better than getting carded here in Colorado for buying smokes at the Kum and Go!

O...and it was Free Shoe U!

mhsbc59

Quote from: Sivad on July 21, 2015, 11:13:09 pm

u serus Clark
I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011

GoHogs1091

Jimbo is just trying to set-up that fanbase for a very possible failure of a season.

They lost their Heisman winning QB, and lost 4 of their starting Offensive Linemen.

I don't care how well a football program recruits, that is a lot to overcome (not to mention they have players "dropping like flies" because they don't know how to treat ladies).

If the opportunity presents itself, I hope Dabo Swinney leaves his starters in for the entire game, and punishes that rogue football program.  That rogue football program and Jimbo need to be taught a lesson.

HogFanatic

Quote from: tusksincolorado on July 21, 2015, 11:48:33 pm
Thanks for calling this Old Fart young....That's better than getting carded here in Colorado for buying smokes at the Kum and Go!

O...and it was Free Shoe U!

Still too young, bro.
Sorry bout it, but if you like that clown in your avatar, you are no older than 30 and you don't really understand the dynamic of college foosball

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: bigdaddyhawg on July 21, 2015, 10:15:37 am

Heads up Jimbo; here are some words of GREAT wisdom. "You recruit your own problems". CBB

One other thing: IF you truly have a program in place to try to prevent and deal with issues that come up, then you better go back to the drawing board cause something's definitely not working. Then again, it might help if you didn't recruit thugs, especially those who can't read or otherwise understand what the heck you're supposedly preaching. >:(

Jeffcphog

What is so hard to understand that you don't hit and rape women?  You don't need several different speakers to explain that.  Just do the right thing.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Jeffcphog on July 22, 2015, 06:28:43 am
What is so hard to understand that you don't hit and rape women?  You don't need several different speakers to explain that.  Just do the right thing.
Well perhaps one answer lies in the age old observation: "You can't fix stupid"! 8)

Hawgzinbowlz

The culture in Tallahassee is ongoing... and Jimbo is the HC.
Fast talking, politically correct words, that are hot air BS.
All 125 players can understand that you don't hit and rape women.

" GO HOGS "

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: Hogarusa on July 21, 2015, 06:26:45 pm
why do so many Hogvillians get in such a tizzy about whats going on in Tallahassee?
discussing = "tizzy"?

PP

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Pulled(PP)pork on July 22, 2015, 08:04:48 am
discussing = "tizzy"?

PP
Unfortunately the author of this quote remains in that state constantly.  8)

SuperSid4Ever

Miami was always played up to be the thugs when Bowden was coaching FSU, even though FSU's players were always seemingly engaged in a game of "Can you top my rap sheet?"

And of course, sports reporters were usually left to reason that, "FSU would have been the national champs if they hadn't lost to Miami" after saying that FSU would win it all before the start of every season.

Nice to know that things never changed, even with a change in the HC position.