Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Saturday Afternoon Sliders....

Started by twistitup, February 09, 2018, 07:37:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The Pulse

The Vin Ascolese:  It will never show up at your table. But i've heard it's great.

*edit

Quote from: Hogvayne on February 09, 2018, 02:56:37 pm
The Vin Ascolese - you order the best burger ever, but it never gets served to you.

damn beat me

That $11.00 Bret comes with a buyout.  If you cannot eat it all, bring it back and the concession stand will give you $50.00 for what left.

The OTR

Twist has the muchies again. 

He's become the foremost expert on concession and there isn't anyone else even close. 

twistitup

February 11, 2018, 11:19:04 am #53 Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 12:02:17 pm by twistitup
The Peyton

Roasted pork slider w a chip on it's shoulder...I mean topped w potato chips, dill pickle relish and bbq sauce. This slider is most likely to be the best seller for next season, but it might fall off after that....only time will tell.
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

stronguard

The Monk

Slider is made of all lean beef, topped with slice of ham, pickles, onions and a sweet sauce.  Can only be ordered on 3rd down and long.  Comes with a coupon for another slider that can be ordered in a few years, until you read the fine print and realize its really for Kentucky Fried Chicken.
If you don't know, now you know.

Chief Idiot of the Tavern

"Woke" is a term made up by people who have appointed themselves as intellectually superior as a way to describe themselves in comparison with those whom they deem ignorant.

razorbacker3

The Jimmy Sexton, got everything you need before he offers it to others with more meat.

Hog-Corleone

Quote from: stronguard on February 09, 2018, 11:23:00 am

The Nutt
Flaming piece of burnt meat served on a stick, must phone TEXT your order in

FIFY
This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation.

go hogues

The Road Rash - Open faced ham sandwich.
The Red Herring - Cheeseburger with pickled radish on a pink bun.
The Chuckles - Falafel sandwich with hummus and pita.
Sunshine Rick bowl - Actual chili bowls from Rick's haircuts with chili, cheese and onions. Served with a rainbow slushee.
The Herbert - Fried chicken feet
Slaps - French Fries

Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

The Pulse

The Ole Miss: Only order this on your Cheat day. Also causes blockages, be prepared to miss a few trips to the porcelain bowl.

The Aggie: Not sure what it is, but i've heard you can only order it at C4

AHiD

The LSwhoo: PB&J with honey. Comes with a free flask of bourbon.
My name...is Jerruh

hoghearted

Quote from: stronguard on February 09, 2018, 11:23:00 am
Solid post Twist. +1

I'd like to add a few

The Bert
3 slices of beef, 2 tablespoons of mayonaise ...costs $11.00 each

The Schaeffer
Romaine Lettuce, Sliced Tomato, a Light Vinagrette Sauce, Sesame Seeds with a Honey Glazed Brioche Bun

The Nutt
Flaming piece of burnt meat served on a stick, must phone your order in

holy smoke, this is a quality post.

+1
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

Lao Tsuie

The John McDonald - a Royalwifcheese.