Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

From the ESPN Analyst

Started by cardsNhogs, January 17, 2018, 07:27:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cardsNhogs

Things I've heard so far
1. Arkansas doesn't defend well.
2. Arkansas doesn't share the ball.
3. Teams know they can attack Arkansas off the ball pick.

Hogtropolis™

Arkansas has the 2nd most wins of any school in the SEC over the past 4 years, behind only Kentucky.

cardsNhogs

2 ncaa tournament appearances in 7 years. Early exits.

Mr. Porkleone

Quote from: cardsNhogs on January 17, 2018, 07:27:23 pm
Things I've heard so far

Let me summarize

WE SUCK

Atlhogfan1

Things I've heard so far

Most of here could have done that analysis. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

razorpimp

Quote from: Hogtropolis™ on January 17, 2018, 08:06:47 pm
Arkansas has the 2nd most wins of any school in the SEC over the past 4 years, behind only Kentucky.

And how good had the sec been???

Kevin

big freakin deal. how many titles, how many tournament appearances, how many tournament wins?

some of you guys are not hog fans, you are anderson loyalist
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Letsroll1200

Don't bring in facts

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7

hog47

The old add age " insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result". Coach A is like Beilema,  resistant to change. Which will lead to same result a mediocre team. Translation WE SUCK!

Slater

Quote from: Kevin on January 17, 2018, 08:11:21 pm
big freakin deal. how many titles, how many tournament appearances, how many tournament wins?

Anderson haters vs loyalists.....
You haters-Internet tough guys should confront him at his radio show and educate him on basketball. That would be humorous🤣.....Mike will be at Tulsa next season, you will be out of your misery, with a little luck one of the Sutton Brothers will be prowling the sidelines at BWA🤓
FASTEST 40 ILUVMIKE

WoePigSooie

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on January 17, 2018, 08:13:10 pm
Don't bring in facts

Mike Anderson still sucks as a coach, and we will never get back to good basketball until we hire a real coach.  No way this team should be this bad now.  coaching, or lack of

ShadowHawg

Quote from: Kevin on January 17, 2018, 08:11:21 pm

You are a coach hater, not a fan.

You sit around hoping for losses so you can complain. I thought you weren't going to be in this forum?

I guess you weren't while we were winning though.

WoePigSooie

Quote from: Slater on January 17, 2018, 08:16:41 pm
You haters-Internet tough guys should confront him at his radio show and educate him on basketball. That would be humorous🤣.....Mike will be at Tulsa next season, you will be out of your misery, with a little luck one of the Sutton Brothers will be prowling the sidelines at BWA🤓
As long as they are a better recruiter / coach bring it on, and honestly, they probably couldn't be much worse

Letsroll1200

Quote from: Kevin on January 17, 2018, 08:13:51 pm
some facts are irrelevant.

The ones that proves Mike is during a good job.

zebradynasty

Things I've heard so far

Pretty much spot on the main thing I see is the defense. Each game whoever we play someone on that team has a career night! Hall and Gafford are the only ones that play defense with intensity needed to win game.

Kevin

Quote from: ShadowHawg on January 17, 2018, 08:20:51 pm
You are a coach hater, not a fan.

You sit around hoping for losses so you can complain. I thought you weren't going to be in this forum?

I guess you weren't while we were winning though.

I don't have to hope. this team has proved that losses are coming.

it was fools gold early in the year. I was actually positive about how they were playing. I should have known better.

just keep switching that high pick & roll. it will work some day 

I hate coaches who make a ton of money & give mediocre results year in & year out

Kevin

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on January 17, 2018, 08:22:00 pm

and you dismiss the ones that prove he isn't. 2 tournaments in 6 years. going on 7 unless their is a miracle come back.

Pig in the Pokey

and the sec sucks.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

razorpimp

Quote from: Slater on January 17, 2018, 08:16:41 pm

I am not an Anderson hater....I'm a crappy basketball hater....

ShadowHawg

Quote from: Kevin on January 17, 2018, 08:26:46 pm
I don't have to hope. this team has proved that losses are coming.

it was fools gold early in the year. I was actually positive about how they were playing. I should have known better.

just keep switching that high pick & roll. it will work some day 

I hate coaches who make a ton of money & give mediocre results year in & year out

You didn't have hope last year. A top 10 all time win total season which we have had 2 of the last 3 mediocre years.

So you saying that the basketball team doesn't care about winning before the season even started and saying you weren't going to post in this forum because of your belief is being positive?

You are just a coach hater. You are encouraged with every loss. Own it.

3of5-2

Most everybody expected this to be a loss, so no surprise there. What's frustrating is that Florida beat us at our own game. We looked gassed midway through the second half and couldn't get over the hump after the hump we couldn't get over in the first half.

RedBird5

Quote from: Kevin on January 17, 2018, 08:13:51 pm
some facts are irrelevant.

It's kinda like being the tallest midget! 

Wild Bill Hog

Have they hung all the banners yet?

Iwastherein1969

January 17, 2018, 08:41:18 pm #24 Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 09:55:00 pm by Iwastherein1969
Arkansas has yet, correct me if I'm wrong, but the Hogs are yet to cover a line in the SEC. Strange, wouldn't you say ? If you were a money changer, what position on the team has the most influence over the game ? Point guard, right ? Even better when the point guard is one of the team's top scorers, right ? And even much better when this point guard has gotten the word that he is not talented enough to be drafted into the NBA, right ? Gotta make hay while the sun is shining. Enough said.
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Kevin

Quote from: ShadowHawg on January 17, 2018, 08:33:04 pm
You didn't have hope last year. A top 10 all time win total season which we have had 2 of the last 3 mediocre years.

So you saying that the basketball team doesn't care about winning before the season even started and saying you weren't going to post in this forum because of your belief is being positive?

you keep liking these results.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on January 17, 2018, 08:41:18 pm
Arkansas has yet, correct me if I'm wrong, but the Hogs are yet to cover a line in the SEC. Strange, wouldn't you say ? If you were a bookie, what position on the team has the most influence over the game ? Point guard, right ? Even better when the point guard is one of the team's top scorers, right ? And even much better when this point guard has gotten the word that he is not talented enough to be drafted into the NBA, right ? Gotta make hay while the sun is shining. Enough said.

We have not covered in SEC play. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

razorpimp

Quote from: ShadowHawg on January 17, 2018, 08:33:04 pm

Our non conference schedules (prior to this year) have been pretty light and the SEC conference has been extremely bad as well so again FOOLS GOLD reaults

Pigsear

The other SEC coaches must love coaching against Anderson.

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: Pigsear on January 17, 2018, 08:54:11 pm

I imagine they do.

hamARchy in the USA

The_Iceman

Quote from: Pigsear on January 17, 2018, 08:54:11 pm

Mediocre Mike doesn't scare them.

ArkansasI

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on January 17, 2018, 08:41:18 pm
Arkansas has yet, correct me if I'm wrong, but the Hogs are yet to cover a line in the SEC. Strange, wouldn't you say ? If you were a bookie, what position on the team has the most influence over the game ? Point guard, right ? Even better when the point guard is one of the team's top scorers, right ? And even much better when this point guard has gotten the word that he is not talented enough to be drafted into the NBA, right ? Gotta make hay while the sun is shining. Enough said.

That's one hell of an accusation. Be careful.

Paul

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on January 17, 2018, 08:22:00 pm
There are none so blind as those that will not see

BigoBoys

Sure about that? 
Arkansas
2015/16-----16-16
2016/17-----25-10

Florida
2015/16-----21-15
2016/17-----27-9