Where do you guys think BB will move after

Started by Tusks, November 05, 2017, 11:14:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Tusks

being let go?

Chicago, Kansas City, Florida ?

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Dark Helmet Hog

Stays here. Goes to the broadcast booth with less stress.

RebelliousHog

Don't care. I didn't care where BP went or Holtz, or any former coach. Former being the primary word.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

Torqued pork

bvillepig

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: tusked on November 05, 2017, 11:14:50 am
being let go?

Frankly I could care less. Just as long as he's no longer the HC at the U of A.

RebelliousHog

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

East Clintwood

I wouldn't expect him to go anywhere unless he manages to find another coaching job (doubtful anytime soon).
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

BroyledNutts

being let go?

Hard to predict what someone will do a couple years from now ...

ipigsooie

1highhog

Who cares, right now all I care about is that he's still coaching my Hogs and I can't wait until he's gone.

Calling All Hogs

He should probably try something new. He's not very good at this coaching stuff. Maybe hog farming. He has that woo pig thing down pretty good.

bvillepig

Quote from: HenduHog on November 05, 2017, 12:06:47 pm
No way he COACHES at Fla. He may move there to live.

Not gonna coach. He's going to live there .

rhames

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

hawgon

fieldturf

Jamaica :D  , to go barefoot and listen to that crappy music....

buldozer

He will head north where he is accustomed. There he will not clash with the culture like he has here. Also the football competition up there is more akin to high school football compared to the SEC W. He can't compete in the SEC W and he knows it.

porkrindjimmy

being let go?

I figure he will become a spokesman for slimfast and a counselor at life choices....

Either that or CEO of Cinnabon and Tito's vodka....

Where are them suckers located at?

PRJ

AflacHawg

Somewhere that has an abundance of all you can eat buffets and cheap beer.

WPS007

He will be the next James Bond after Daniel Craig is done     ;)

IronMountainHog

Going back to Illinois to be Defensive Coordinator at Shermer High School.

chiefhawg

#1Fan

Back to Whisky with his tail between his legs to beg forgiveness of Alvarez and ask for a job cleaning toilets in the locker room in exchange for a vow to never to leave again without first asking permission.

3kgthog

An NFL team as a position coach. People have now seen him try to build and run a program his way and it exploded in one heck of a fireworks display. He's not getting any head coaching gig worth having for a long time.

daBoar

Replaces Coastal Carolina's coach who takes the Arkansas job.

Locutus_of_Boar

SemperHawg

Probably to the booth, that dude likes to be on TV.

HawgPilot

depressed_fan

Quote from: buldozer on November 05, 2017, 12:30:09 pm
He will head north where he is accustomed. There he will not clash with the culture like he has here. Also the football competition up there is more akin to high school football compared to the SEC W. He can't compete in the SEC W and he knows it.

his wife won't want to go north

hoglady

As long as he's not coaching the HOGS - I don't give a flip what he does.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

jgphillips3

Quote from: Calling All Hogs on November 05, 2017, 12:23:38 pm
He should probably try something new. He's not very good at this coaching stuff. Maybe hog farming. He has that woo pig thing down pretty good.

Good point.  He has proved adequately that he can get pigs slaughtered very efficiently.

Martygit

RIP OTR, REV

Hawgphish

I think coach, jen, and Bo M pitch a reality tv show to the Kardashian channel chronicling their new business, a year round thanksgiving dinner buffet and tanning salon.

pitbull1

bkjbearcat

being let go?

I joke when I say this but he should follow June Jones to Canada. Coach in the CIS.
B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

Bet he goes back to his home and I think thats Iowa.  Also bet he either does nothing like he has for the past 5 years or goes broadcasting and then after a couple of years, he finds a HC job up North.

HoggyCat

I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

shown006

He'll go to Charlotte where he will be spokesman for Belk's Big and Tall and Large Line.
WPS!

BassinHawg

"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

HognotinMemphis

I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Torqued pork

A year long health and fitness sabbatical. Upon his return he will resume being our coach and give us something we've never had before, again.

East Clintwood

Quote from: SemperHawg on November 05, 2017, 05:42:15 pm
Probably to the booth, that dude likes to be on TV.

Booth announcers usually work in pairs and most of the booths are pretty small.  His partner better be a little fart.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma