Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How many of our former assistant coaches,

Started by 1highhog, December 15, 2017, 01:18:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

1highhog

Have found jobs?  I know that Rhoads got hired and Hargreaves just got hired by Mizzou, is that the only two so far?

Dwight_K_Shrute

I believe I saw Reggie Mitchell may be going to K-State.  Have no doubt Enos will land at a P5 school once the dust settles.  Harps has made an offer to Kurt Anderson.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Hawginj

hogcards

Enos shouldn't be too long without employment.

Rhoads should never work at this level again.  UCLA screwed the proverbial pooch.
"You have enemies? Good. It means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."~Winston Churchill

"Racist -- a person who wins an argument with a liberal."~Rush Limbaugh

#lgb
#mediaistheenemy
#stoleninarizona

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: hogcards on December 15, 2017, 08:15:45 am
Enos shouldn't be too long without employment.

Rhoads should never work at this level again.  UCLA screwed the proverbial pooch.

Actually not. He's not the DC just a position coach.  While our D may have gotten torched at times he at least seemed to put some fire into them and the sideline.  Kid's love Paul Rhoads.  It's good for Chip Kelley who has the personality of sand paper to have a seasoned veteran that happens to be a "players" coach on staff. 
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on December 15, 2017, 08:13:29 am
I believe I saw Reggie Mitchell may be going to K-State.  Have no doubt Enos will land at a P5 school once the dust settles.  Harps has made an offer to Kurt Anderson.

I would not let Anderson have access to the inventory at Harps.

HogT

Practice does not make perfect...
Practice makes permanent...
PERFECT practice makes perfect...

1highhog

Quote from: HogT on December 16, 2017, 09:59:41 pm
Hmm

The reason I asked dumbass was because I wondered if after they got new jobs if the UofA still owed them money.  Quit being a prick.

BrickTwnHog

for some reason and first glance I thought you said perhaps instead of Harps and was going to question your intelligence

sowmonella

Quote from: 1highhog on December 16, 2017, 10:03:33 pm
The reason I asked dumbass was because I wondered if after they got new jobs if the UofA still owed them money.  Quit being a prick.

He can't help it. He thinks he's funny.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

greasy_corner

Harps has made an offer to Kurt Anderson.

He's in Spain, training the matadors, and eating up his salary in paella.

JusJim

At some point in January schools can add a 10th coach for the first time so most likely all will find a job then if they don't have one by then.