Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 26, 2024, 11:20:42 am

Agim Tweets

Started by Potbelly, December 17, 2017, 06:37:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Potbelly

Any idea what the meaning behind McTelvin Agim's two most recent tweets saying "change locations." and "every decision is strictly financial." Please tell me he isn't considering a transfer...

jcharkansas

Surely not, he's been here 2 years already, I figure being the best d lineman we have he may go to the draft next year.

ChicoHog

Maybe he is moving to different apartment?

tophawg19

Yep he is transferring to SAU in Magnolia and joining the rodeo team
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

jry04

Quit reading into his song lyric tweets as something that has to do with his status on the football team. If anything, look at all the RT and tweets he sends out hog related to current recruits/commits.

zane

Quote from: tophawg19 on December 17, 2017, 06:43:08 pm

He'll be a calf bull-doggin son of a gun
RIP LSUfan

Calling All Hogs

Nothing in his twitter feed suggests he is transferring. Some fans have replied on twitter suggesting it is about transferring. Anyone reading this thread and thinking about going on twitter to ask him, just don't.

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

ricepig

Quote from: Calling All Hogs on December 17, 2017, 06:47:30 pm
Nothing in his twitter feed suggests he is transferring. Some fans have replied on twitter suggesting it is about transferring. Anyone reading this thread and thinking about going on twitter to ask him, just don't.

Twitter is the debil.....

PonderinHog

HoggyCat

Quote from: PonderinHog on December 17, 2017, 07:00:35 pm
That's bad...

+1

(No, that's good). 😂😂.  Best HeeHaw segment ever.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

fullfan

Quote from: Potbelly on December 17, 2017, 06:37:59 pm
Any idea what the meaning behind McTelvin Agim's two most recent tweets saying "change locations." and "every decision is strictly financial." Please tell me he isn't considering a transfer...

Position change.  NFL driven. 

RaisinHog

I find that hard too believe when we don't have a defensive staff lol ..

Wooderson

Hope the new staff drops a bit of weight off of him and let's him show his edge rush more.
Give me liberty, or give me death!

WayneHawg

Quote from: tophawg19 on December 17, 2017, 06:43:08 pm
He is gonna make 1 hell of a Mutton Buster

cardinalandwhite

"Wise people think all they say; fools say all they think." - Anonymous

NuttinItUp

Following tweets of teenagers too closely can be bad for your health.

(Note: This is a public service announcement.)

HoggusMaximus

Quote from: NuttinItUp on December 17, 2017, 07:49:58 pm
Following tweets of teenagers too closely can be bad for your health.

(Note: This is a public service announcement.)

tell it to every d1 coach on earth as well then

Chorizo Hogriguez

PIGGTOWN HAM

Agim has no intention of leaving. He is anxious to find out who new DC is but he's excited about the new era. He hasn't been happy with the way his draft stock might have been affected by the way he was used, but expects that to change. So I can't say what his tweets mean, but he's going nowhere

Razorback Pastor

Quote from: Calling All Hogs on December 17, 2017, 06:47:30 pm

Freebrd

I surely hope arkansas doesn't lose him.  He is a player! 

Hogmaestro

Sosa will play at Arkansas this year.

Then enter the draft. Period.

LRRandy

This is fun, isn't it.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: HoggusMaximus on December 17, 2017, 08:11:32 pm
D1 coaches...fine. Old dudes on message boards...not so fine.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

go hogues

Quote from: PIGGTOWN HAM on December 17, 2017, 08:20:18 pm
Agim has no intention of leaving. He is anxious to find out who new DC is but he's excited about the new era. He hasn't been happy with the way his draft stock might have been affected by the way he was used, but expects that to change. So I can't say what his tweets mean, but he's going nowhere
Thank you.

/thread
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

ChicoHog

Quote from: ricepig on December 17, 2017, 06:48:59 pm
Twitter is the debil.....
No kidding!  I wish it never existed.  All it does is get people into trouble for making stupid comments. 

hogsanity

Quote from: HoggusMaximus on December 17, 2017, 08:11:32 pm

Coaches have a reason to, fans not so much.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Peter Porker

Recruit or current football player on twitter: I really like that blue (could be referring to literally anything not football related)

Neurotic Arkansas fans' reaction: oh no, he's signing with a blue team/transferring to team with blue as their color!!!
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

Pig in the Pokey

It would probably be for the best if a lot of y'all were to just pass on the whole Twitter thing.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang