Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Joe Lunardi Way Too Early Bracketology - Arkansas 11-Seed

Started by RME, April 04, 2017, 06:18:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

azhog10

Quote from: cram224 on April 09, 2017, 05:38:11 pm
11 seed and everybody happy. The bar can't get any lower.
Here we go again with people acting like this poll actually means something. It's a prediction and one that's nearly a year away. Our fan base has to be one of the dumbest out there.

hogsanity

Quote from: azhog10 on April 10, 2017, 09:16:02 am
Here we go again with people acting like this poll actually means something. It's a prediction and one that's nearly a year away. Our fan base has to be one of the dumbest out there.

It means nothing, I agree. It was a not a slap at the Hogs, nor was it a statement of a low bard or anything else. It was a guy who has become known for being decent at picking the teams mailing the NCAAT putting out a list to generate talk and clicks.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

wheelspigharvey

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on April 09, 2017, 04:43:37 pm

" beat teams you wouldn't believe."

wheelspigharvey had no issue understanding that part of my post was in response to 311's statement about beating teams you wouldn't believe.