Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Flash Poll: Who was the better clock manager in the Ole Miss-LSU Game?

Started by jbcarol, November 22, 2010, 10:20:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Did Coach Nutt or Coach Miles do a better job managing the clock?

Coach Nutt
2 (10%)
Coach Miles
18 (90%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: November 25, 2010, 10:20:27 am

jbcarol

On Saturday, who managed their time outs and the clock to the best of their ability, Coach Nutt or Coach Miles?
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

PetrinoFan

Coach Miles.  But they're both pretty equally awful.

TechHog

Spider-Pig

I think nutt called 2 timeouts on two pt conversion attempts so I'll have to say Miles

Aston Martin 8 dude

Quote from: Spider-Pig on November 22, 2010, 10:43:50 am
I think nutt called 2 timeouts on two pt conversion attempts so I'll have to say Miles
Probably the only reason Miles actually did this past Saturday was he was too involved in chewing his cud with that delicious Tiger grass.

razorback3072

Quote from: Spider-Pig on November 22, 2010, 10:43:50 am

Miles, for this reason only.  I laughed when they had to call it after Masoli's QB draw TD.  Nutt, in typical fashion, was totally unprepared for the play to work and, since he couldn't run it up the middle to figure out his next move, had to call a TO. 
A veteran is someone who at one point in his life wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for the amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor. There are way too many people in this country who no longer understand that.

http://www.nralifeofduty.tv/#/patriotprofiles

http://fearlessnavyseal.com/

rmcchris

Golly Gee wish I would have had that time out left Vs.clueless Miles.  It's a toss up????????????????????????????