Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hamburg kicker

Started by Lord of the Styes, October 16, 2016, 06:44:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord of the Styes

This kid needs a look from the Hogs if you want to eliminate kickoff returns.

Lord of the Styes

His field goal game is strong as well.

tophawg19

has he been to the camps ? that is the best way to get their attention
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Richard Davenport

Arkansas has some strong legs this year. Jason Ronnel at Central, Erick Guadron at Hot Springs and this kid.

tophawg19

we need a kick off man in the worst way. ole miss like to have made us pay .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Fort Dweller

Who is the kid from LR Catholic?  Don't know if it was the wind assist, but he put one damn near in the band bleachers at Northside last week.
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

ricepig

There's a big difference in using a high school tee from the 40, and using the collegiate tee from the 35. Having said that, we should be able to attract a kicker who can put it deep in the end zone.

Lord of the Styes

I don't know if he has attended any camps or not. I don't even know what grade he's in, but I know he's got a driver for a leg. He kicked a 53 yard field goal to win the game at Ashdown a month ago.

jackflash

I agree on a kicker think Arkansas will look for a walk on

hogdiggity

Quote from: Lord of the Styes on October 16, 2016, 10:12:47 pm
I don't know if he has attended any camps or not. I don't even know what grade he's in, but I know he's got a driver for a leg. He kicked a 53 yard field goal to win the game at Ashdown a month ago.

He also almost hit the ambulance in the corner of the end zone on a much shorter attempt