Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who is visiting this weekend?

Started by scooby21322, October 05, 2016, 01:41:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

scooby21322

Any notable names?  I can't find any free sites giving this info :(

hobhog

Not sure of names, but some guy on radio said 6 official and almost 100 unofficial? Said lots of 2018 targets will be there...

scooby21322

I'm pretty sure I've seen Calloway is one and Troy James is another.  I don't think I've seen the other 4.

ricepig

Quote from: scooby21322 on October 05, 2016, 03:48:42 pm
I'm pretty sure I've seen Calloway is one and Troy James is another.  I don't think I've seen the other 4.

Calloway switched his official to the LSU game, he's coming on an unofficial with the Williams. James, Maleek Williams, Josh Paul, J'Marick Woods, Nelson Mbanasor, and one yet to be named.

scooby21322

Ah.  It's hard to follow this these days!  What about this weekend?

ricepig

Quote from: scooby21322 on October 05, 2016, 04:00:02 pm
Ah.  It's hard to follow this these days!  What about this weekend?

Those last 6 are the official visitors for this week.

WooPig90

Quote from: ricepig on October 05, 2016, 03:58:02 pm
Calloway switched his official to the LSU game, he's coming on an unofficial with the Williams. James, Maleek Williams, Josh Paul, J'Marick Woods, Nelson Mbanasor, and one yet to be named.

Think maybe noah curtis

ricepig

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

scooby21322

Quote from: ricepig on October 05, 2016, 04:05:18 pm
Those last 6 are the official visitors for this week.

Misread, thanks.

gmarv

Quote from: scooby21322 on October 05, 2016, 01:41:50 pm
Any notable names?  I can't find any free sites giving this info :(
interesting article on some of the recruits coming in the thread just below.

The_Boot_stops_here

rumored ESPN 300 guy will not be visiting after all...

onebadrubi

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on October 06, 2016, 09:44:52 am
rumored ESPN 300 guy will not be visiting after all...

Why does it always seem to work out like that, oh click here because a top recruit might be visiting but we can't let the name out.  Then closer to time oh he decided to back out.  I believe it does happen sometimes, but I often wonder how often is it just trying to draw attention and others run with it. (Attention to the recruiting sites and links(

Dominicanhog

Quote from: ricepig on October 06, 2016, 05:50:16 am
Calloway pushed his official visit back to the LSU game, he is coming on an unofficial to the game, though.

when they come on unofficials are we allowed to give game tickets?

Jim Harris

"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

Richard Davenport

SkeeterHawg

greenie

Quote from: SkeeterHawg on October 06, 2016, 05:01:03 pm
I guess... however I have never been called a nerd before.

Pay no attention to them, Skeet. Thanks for the effort.

jackflash

I think he doing well in FL wish he was doing better in  Texas

PorkSoda

Quote from: SkeeterHawg on October 06, 2016, 05:01:03 pm
I guess... however I have never been called a nerd before.
surely you don't do all that work for your own sake.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

SkeeterHawg

Quote from: PorkSoda on October 06, 2016, 06:52:17 pm
surely you don't do all that work for your own sake.

Not for my own sake, no.  ArkanSWAG started the spreadsheet and I expounded upon it.  It's stuck to the top of this board so anyone interested can follow along.  I do follow recruiting closely, so this was borne of that addiction.  I used to ask where did so and so go?  This tells me where everyone on the big board (according 247sports) went.

PorkSoda

Quote from: SkeeterHawg on October 06, 2016, 11:05:44 pm
Not for my own sake, no.  ArkanSWAG started the spreadsheet and I expounded upon it.  It's stuck to the top of this board so anyone interested can follow along.  I do follow recruiting closely, so this was borne of that addiction.  I used to ask where did so and so go?  This tells me where everyone on the big board (according 247sports) went.
cool thanks, looks like a lot of work to put together and keep updated, but a lot of good info and statistical analysis as well.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Pig in the Pokey

Brian friggin Williams will be, with his good buddy who is a beast of a receiver (4*2018). BW hasn't missed a game yet this season! Woo friggin Pig!!
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

ricepig

Well, now it is said we are hosting 6 this weekend with #6 being committed "elsewhere"......I really don't understand the secrecy, it isn't like he'll go unseen, lol.

jackflash

with out knowing who all visiting I think James would be a key recruit this weekend

secneahog

Quote from: ricepig on October 08, 2016, 08:23:47 am
Well, now it is said we are hosting 6 this weekend with #6 being committed "elsewhere"......I really don't understand the secrecy, it isn't like he'll go unseen, lol.

Recruits, phones will be blowing up, when other coaches and fans find out they're in Fayetteville.

Enjoy the time, don't let the rabbit out of the hat till later.

Why deal with the drama prematurely?   
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

cypress rock

My wife just got off a plane in Dallas with Troy James and his mother. Both said they really enjoyed Arkansas and hoped to be back. Mother was very impressed .

Dwight_K_Shrute

Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.