010HogFan

Watched this guy's video. STUD

FraggleHog

Boot Hog! WPS

Insert "Michael Smith deserves a Pay Raise" statement Here
Calling the Hogs from DFW

razorbackfan4life

PorkRinds

My god that video is crazy. How is he not rated?

ricepig

Wildhog

Michael Smith strikes again
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

colbs

Quote from: Music City Hog on June 22, 2016, 05:08:19 pm
He is rated.  He's a 2 star on rivals and you see where he is on 247 above.
With offers from Ole Miss and MSU...

ricepig

Quote from: colbs on June 22, 2016, 05:11:26 pm
With offers from Ole Miss and MSU...

That's only important to some when they don't have them.

TheRazorback500

Well, anyway-Welcome JP!

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

ImHogginIt

Music City Hog

Quote from: ImHogginIt on June 22, 2016, 05:27:57 pm
Did he camp at Arkansas ?

I don't think he camped.  He visited on June 12. 

ricepig

Music City Hog

Quote from: ricepig on June 22, 2016, 05:30:28 pm

Yes, June 11th Prospect camp, I believe.

Oh, was that a camp?   My bad.  Thought it was just a visit. 

ricepig

RebelW

All I know is, that CBB and Staff like the kid and how he plays. Regardless of * rating. He's long armed and has amazing vision. Reminds me of a Martrell Spaight type player! SOOOOIEE

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on June 22, 2016, 05:38:11 pm
All we know is that according to 247 Sports, he has offers from Arkansas, Ball State, Mississippi State, Ole Miss and Tulane.

http://247sports.com/Recruitment/Josh-Paul-93146/RecruitInterests

I have no idea what is true or not, but that is what 247 is reporting.
RD said the same- "Paul, 6-2, 205, 4.76, of New Orleans De La Salle, picked the Hogs over scholarship offers from Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Tulane and Ball State."
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

thefisher

Hmmmm ..... 247 sports says that he definitely DOES have offers from Ole Miss, Mississippi State, as well as Tulane.

I miss the smell of the mud, grass, and sweat of the practice field. I miss blood oozing down your arm from the rip in your skin that was slashed on a guys helmet as you punked him at the line of scrimmage and put his dobber in the dirt.

Pig in the Pokey

He is a strong, physical guy on the field; looks solid in the highlight tapes I saw. Couldn't find his HS stats, though. Anybody know how many tackles/sacks/int he has?
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Hawghiggs

This is a positive. Getting recruits from Louisiana is a must for our program.

rljjr

Kid has a nose for the football. Really enjoy this commit.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: ricepig on June 22, 2016, 07:03:34 pm
https://www.seccountry.com/arkansas/new-orleans-lb-josh-paul-commits-to-arkasnas
good post, man

Paul led his team in tackles, interceptions and defensive touchdowns last season. His exceptional athleticism is his greatest strength, according to Manale, allowing him to do multiple things from the linebacker position.

"He's always been a multiple-sport player," Manale said. "He's a player that's going to be able to put on 25 or 30 pounds of muscle in a year and he's going to be one heck of a 235-pound linebacker in a couple years. I think they're getting a player with plenty of upside."

Oh, and add SEC COuntry to the list who says...'Paul also holds offers from Ball State, Mississippi, Mississippi State and Tulane.

"He's one of the greatest kids to be around," Manale said. "Doesn't come from an overly wealthy family, so it takes a lot of hard work just to get him to and from school everyday. But you're looking at, as far as character goes, a quality kid on and off the field with no grade or discipline problems. He's the kind of kid that people are going to want around."

BentonvilleJeff

Love this kid. Kind of player we need. Sounds like he does his talking on the field. Not cocky. Hard worker. Great athlete. Welcome to the Hogs!

3kgthog

So, the guy actually talked to the kid and the kid said he does NOT have those offers and you're going to believe 24/7? Oooook.

ricepig

Quote from: 3kgthog on June 22, 2016, 08:55:09 pm
So, the guy actually talked to the kid and the kid said he does NOT have those offers and you're going to believe 24/7? Oooook.
Yeah, and back earlier in the year a recruit said he de-committed and some said they talked to him and he said yes he had, while in the end it didn't happen and was blamed on miscommunication. It's recruiting, lol.

Oklahawg

Great pickup.

** posts from ** posters have been removed.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

PorkRinds

Quote from: ricepig on June 22, 2016, 04:42:51 pm
He is 3* 84 on 247

http://247sports.com/Player/Josh-Paul-89938
weird. both links show up as unrated on my pc.  That video is insane. He ran his own team's kickoff for a touchdown.

Biggus Piggus

Let's not copy and paste quotes from pay boards, guys, OK? That violates the TOS here.
[CENSORED]!

Hawgzinbowlz

Welcome to Arkansas Mr. Josh Paul.

" GO HOGS "

Music City Hog

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

MissippHog

Looks like a good pick up to me.  WPS!

KlubhouseKonnected

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

jjdlc

Don't know what classification that is, but that kid is an incredible athlete with a very good nose for the ball.  I think he'll be an asset.

lumphog

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY #wooooooooooPIG

smb

Welcome where young men become UNCOMMON to a bunch of hog families! WPS!
GeorgiaHOG

Seebs

To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

trphog

wholehog92

Looks good to me.  Great development potential and an outstanding athlete.  Looking forward to having him on campus.  Wooopig.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

Dominicanhog

video reminds a bit of Greenlaw in HS... maybe a step quicker and not quite the frame as DG..... also, like Jericho Nelson but bigger ... quick coming off the corner...

jackflash

third commit from LA how cool.

FraggleHog

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on June 22, 2016, 09:25:00 pm
Let's not copy and paste quotes from pay boards, guys, OK? That violates the TOS here.

SECCountry isn't a pay site....

"Josh, you can't really find him on Rivals and all that because he's not a kid that's every been to camps," said De La Salle coach Ryan Manale. "He's played AAU basketball in the past, and this summer he's just been touring some schools. He's been invited to the Nike Elite camps and some different things, but he's never been a kid to go. He'd rather work out with his team and just get better."

Love that part... Speaks to me that he's more focused on what's best for the team, rather than his own personal advancement. Once again, they found an uncommon guy! I love the culture around this team...
Calling the Hogs from DFW

SamBuckhart

Wooo Pig, Mr. Josh Paul!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

VegasHog

Man from the tape Mr. Paul can really cover wide receivers, running backs and tight ends from the linebacker position! Exactly what the Dr. ordered.

nwahogfan1

Quote from: FraggleHog on June 23, 2016, 09:08:36 am
SECCountry isn't a pay site....

"Josh, you can't really find him on Rivals and all that because he's not a kid that's every been to camps," said De La Salle coach Ryan Manale. "He's played AAU basketball in the past, and this summer he's just been touring some schools. He's been invited to the Nike Elite camps and some different things, but he's never been a kid to go. He'd rather work out with his team and just get better."

Love that part... Speaks to me that he's more focused on what's best for the team, rather than his own personal advancement. Once again, they found an uncommon guy! I love the culture around this team...

Great get.  Smith is killing it in La. and specially N.O. area.  Go Hogs.