Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tweet about Rayshad Jackson

Started by Hey Super, January 17, 2015, 08:27:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hey Super

@Seis_GoDeep: Chilling with my old high school teammate soon to be Arkansas teammate 😏😎 #MiamiNorland #305 #wps @SpaceGhost_11 http://t.co/svMoFJDsir
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states...... "Don't start none ... won't be none"<br /><br />
Quote from: Seebs on July 23, 2011, 02:33:26 pm<br />Please do not allow facts to get in the way of a good freak out<br />

Paul

COCHISE

Nice! I hadn't even realized that he a Kendrick were teammates. Has to help, it was going to be an uphill battle getting him away from Shannon.

AugustaHog

I'm sure Kendrick had a lot to do with him staying interested in us. 

COCHISE

I'm not on Twitter, did Rayshad respond to that tweet in any way?

SwineGrind

Quote from: COCHISE on January 17, 2015, 09:07:21 am
I'm not on Twitter, did Rayshad respond to that tweet in any way?

Nothing.

Houston h

He changed his schedule once he arrived in Fayetteville in order to go to the basketball game tonight. That's a good sign in my opinion.

SwineGrind

He did however retweet that recent pic of Spaight working out. Can't be a bad sign.

tophawg19

Not having a LB coach may cost us this player . hopefully we move to hire soon.
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

IBleedRazorbackRed

Quote from: tophawg19 on January 17, 2015, 10:16:24 am
Not having a LB coach may cost us this player . hopefully we move to hire soon.

I think Bielema is more interested in making the right hire for the long term than worry about losing 1 or 2 players short term. Seemed to work out pretty good last year with Smith.

GEO-HOG

Tophawg, I was thinking the same thing.  However, maybe this will work in our favor.  Get the kid to love the school and playing with Kendrick then hire a coach that will close him well.

SwineGrind

Plus as the man himself said to Graham, if push comes to shove Smith will coach LBers.

tophawg19

Quote from: GEO-HOG on January 17, 2015, 10:22:26 am
Tophawg, I was thinking the same thing.  However, maybe this will work in our favor.  Get the kid to love the school and playing with Kendrick then hire a coach that will close him well.
good thought and it's possible he already knows who will be hired . never know how much they tell kids before we hear anything.

hawg1221

Jackson is 80% sure he will commit to Florida while on his visit down there. He is not going to be a Razorback. I don't care what kind of "good vibes" he portrays while here this weekend. His heart is with Florida.

His loyalty is with Coach Shannon. It almost feels like being "stabbed in the back". This kid had s**t for offers and Arkansas comes along...and for months now...were the only major offer he had. Coach Shannon leaves and he says...thanks for your loyalty to me, but I have non for you. And off to Florida he goes.

IBleedRazorbackRed

Quote from: hawg1221 on January 17, 2015, 11:42:48 am
Jackson is 80% sure he will commit to Florida while on his visit down there. He is not going to be a Razorback. I don't care what kind of "good vibes" he portrays while here this weekend. His heart is with Florida.

His loyalty is with Coach Shannon. It almost feels like being "stabbed in the back". This kid had s**t for offers and Arkansas comes along...and for months now...were the only major offer he had. Coach Shannon leaves and he says...thanks for your loyalty to me, but I have non for you. And off to Florida he goes.

I don't blame him one bit. We wouldn't have offered him either if Shannon wasn't here. He has 2 offers and both are from Randy Shannon. That's real hard to say no to.

hawg1221

Quote from: IBleedRazorbackRed on January 17, 2015, 11:45:30 am
I don't blame him one bit. We wouldn't have offered him either if Shannon wasn't here. He has 2 offers and both are from Randy Shannon. That's real hard to say no to.

You might be right.

Seebs

Quote from: IBleedRazorbackRed on January 17, 2015, 11:45:30 am

Good point - but where has Shannon stayed for more thana couple of years?
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

tophawg19

if it wasn't for our need at the position , i wonder if we would have backed off with Shannon gone . R/S is seeing something no one else is

bigred223

80% sure = not sure

We have a chance.

CDBHawg

Quote from: Seebs on January 17, 2015, 11:56:26 am

Miami

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: Seebs on January 17, 2015, 11:56:26 am

Miami? Where he had 2 stints of 8 years

Oklahawg

This is about the recruit, not Shannon.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Oklahawg

Challenge for fans: if we only take one more LB (possibility) what is the pecking order? And, since we may well have an LB visiting who has yet to be identified to fans...even if we take two what is the pecking order?

Last fall I concluded R Jackson was a guy that Shannon wanted but the staff wanted to wait on until the visit. Tells me at least one defensive staffer needed more time with the player one-on-one. And, yes, I know that CBB prefers no commits until the player has been on campus.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

aloha_kid

Quote from: hawg1221 on January 17, 2015, 11:42:48 am

He never committed to us, so no knife in the back on this one IMHO.

sickboy

Quote from: aloha_kid on January 17, 2015, 02:28:03 pm
He never committed to us, so no knife in the back on this one IMHO.

Agreed.

mhuff

Quote from: IBleedRazorbackRed on January 17, 2015, 10:21:39 am
I think Bielema is more interested in making the right hire for the long term than worry about losing 1 or 2 players short term. Seemed to work out pretty good last year with Smith.

gmarv

he has to decide if he don,t wanna be here then I say good luck to him and lets move on.