Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kylan Johnson forgoes TT visit

Started by Boarmonger, January 16, 2015, 10:28:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Boarmonger

January 16, 2015, 10:28:49 am Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 10:54:05 am by Boarmonger
Kylan tweeted this morning that he will not visit TT this weekend.  Sounds very promising!   

Seebs

Less is definitely more.  Time for some hush puppies.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Bad News Boar

Have to feel good about Kylan right now.

He is 6' 3'' safety, which is what we look for. Not sure how his ball skills, tackling, or pursuit are, but definately an athlete with some nice offers (Wisky, UCLA, Tex Tech, etc.).
Some of the greatest poetry is revealing to the reader the beauty in something that was so simple you had taken it for granted.

AugustaHog

COCHISE

According to 247 it is between us and TT with K-State bringing up the rear and all 8 predictions are for the Hogs.

Boarmonger

Uncommon

Quote from: AugustaHog on January 16, 2015, 10:57:01 am
Are we his only remaining visit?
He's only taken 1 official visit and that was to Kansas State in October.  So he has 4 official visits remaining with 2 mid week and 2 weekend opportunities remaining.

Boarmonger

I meant he didn't have any others scheduled currently.  Thanks for clarifying Uncommon!

SDZ_Hog

appears no other visits and it seems like he is ready to get the process over with.

Uncommon

Quote from: SDZ_Hog on January 16, 2015, 11:07:18 am
appears no other visits and it seems like he is ready to get the process over with.
Well you hope something negative like a family emergency didn't cause him to cancel the visit to Texas Tech.  But if he's deciding to cancel the visit on his own accord and doesn't plan on rescheduling, he'll likely be a Hog shortly after his official visit here.

PorkRinds

After our absolute annihilation of TT this year, the choice is clear.  :razorback: :razorback:

immahog

I THINK this is the same kid who was trying to commit to us last summer....an get other players to come to the hill with him.

http://texastech.247sports.com/Bolt/Three-star-S-Kylan-Johnsons-status-with-Tech-uncertain-34800164 

looks like the coaches drop the ball
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

Nosboar Accubond

Is he a dual threat QB too that we are recruiting at safety?

COCHISE

Quote from: immahog on January 16, 2015, 11:30:14 am
I THINK this is the same kid who was trying to commit to us last summer....an get other players to come to the hill with him.

http://texastech.247sports.com/Bolt/Three-star-S-Kylan-Johnsons-status-with-Tech-uncertain-34800164 

looks like the coaches drop the ball
Ouch! Yeah, I'd say TT is out of the picture. Coaches come to your school and don't even talk to you? Sounds like the new defensive hires at TT have decided to go a different direction.

immahog

Quote from: Nosboar Accubond on January 16, 2015, 11:33:57 am
Is he a dual threat QB too that we are recruiting at safety?

he played qb his sr year  b/c his team needed him to but he played saftey before that an IMO is where he will play
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

The Boar War

Quote from: COCHISE on January 16, 2015, 11:35:45 am
Sounds like the new defensive hires at TT have decided to go a different direction.

Like attempting to stop the run?

Seebs

Quote from: PorkRinds on January 16, 2015, 11:22:31 am
After our absolute annihilation of TT this year, the choice is clear.  :razorback: :razorback:

Wait and see what we do to them thins year in Fayetteville. It will be ugly.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Hawgzinbowlz

Dominicanhog

heck, he looks good as a QB, even though I know we're recruiting him as a safety.....

jackflash

One reason I like Johnson with his size he could be another OLB, if Safety doesn't work.

redeye

You guys probably know this already, but we received 4 crystal ball predictions for Johnson this morning, including one from a TT guy.

Uncommon

Quote from: redeye on January 16, 2015, 06:44:55 pm
You guys probably know this already, but we received 4 crystal ball predictions for Johnson this morning, including one from a TT guy.
After what happened with Texas Tech recently, Kylan will be a Hog unless we decide to go in a different direction.

rzrbk4life

Quote from: Uncommon on January 16, 2015, 06:48:35 pm
After what happened with Texas Tech recently, Kylan will be a Hog unless we decide to go in a different direction.

Sounds good. Come on down Kylan and help us curb stomp TT again this year! WPS!
Let's call those hogs!!!!