Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TJ Smith

Started by ImHogginIt, January 16, 2015, 09:45:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ImHogginIt

Watched a lot of Hudl videos yesterday of various DE commits to SEC schools and this guy is one of the more impressive ones I saw. Better than many 4 star commits at those other schools. I'll be thrilled to get him flipped from Vandy.

ballhogger

He really reminds me of Trey Flowers. 

Bubba's Bruisers

I believe he's fairly new to the game, which might account for his lack of scholarships.  Appears to have lots of raw talent and huge potential.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

AugustaHog

I live about 30 mins from Moultrie and can vouch for the quality of competition TJ is facing.  If he can be a star in that Region with his measurables, he will be a dang good player for us.

hawg1221

Quote from: ballhogger on January 16, 2015, 10:01:47 am
He really reminds me of Trey Flowers.

If they get him to flip, It will be similar as well.  I believe Trey was committed to Georgia Tech and committed to us a couple weeks before signing day.

Oklahawg

Quote from: hawg1221 on January 16, 2015, 10:19:07 am
If they get him to flip, It will be similar as well.  I believe Trey was committed to Georgia Tech and committed to us a couple weeks before signing day.

Beat me to it! Makes me  fan of this kid already!
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Paul

You're right Okla.  Trey had no other SEC offers.  He & Philon fell into our laps.  Would've hated to see our D this year without those two.

ImHogginIt

He actually looks faster than Flowers

Wildhog

Quote from: ImHogginIt on January 16, 2015, 01:27:02 pm
He actually looks faster than Flowers

Reminds me a lot of him.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977