Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Friday bits

Started by The Recruiting Guy, January 16, 2015, 04:14:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogg_Phan

Thanks Richard.  Do you think we will get any commitments this weekend or do you feel at this stage of the game we won't hear anything from anyone until NSD?
Maurice "Footsie" Britt - an "ex-Arkansas Razorback and Detroit Lion war hero".
.... In fact, Britt was standing on the field at the football stadium in Arkansas, saluting with his left hand and receiving the Medal of Honor, ...
http://www.cafe.com/r/f87e4a8e-2253-4fb1-90ad-4372d99aa204/1/why-havent-you-heard-of-this-war-hero-nfl-veteran

Mike_e

"Toby Weathersby of Houston Westfield appears to be making his official visit by himself."

Are his parents not cool with the idea of his going to the UA or is there something else going on here?
The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

Attila the Hog

Richard....posting at 4:14 AM?    Mongo impressed.

Tim Harris

Quote from: Attila the Hog on January 16, 2015, 06:50:15 am
Richard....posting at 4:14 AM?    Mongo impressed.

I'm pretty sure Richard won't sleep from now until NSD.

WooPig90

ChicoHog

Holton hill would be a huge get by Jennings if he can persuade him.  Is he committed to TCU now? 

SDZ_Hog

Quote from: ChicoHog on January 16, 2015, 09:32:18 am
Holton hill would be a huge get by Jennings if he can persuade him.  Is he committed to TCU now?

I don't think TCU is involved with him.  Looks like a Texas/Baylor battle.  I didn't see where Richard said if he was visiting.  Looks like Texas this weekend and Baylor next with our only hope he makes a trip up here 30th.

Oklahawg

My guess on the secret SEC commit - Marcus Walker, DB from FL committed to KY.

Just because we all get a guess. :)
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

PorkRinds

Quote from: Oklahawg on January 16, 2015, 11:26:36 am

Call me vengeful, but I'd love to steal one out from under Shannon and his new team.

hawg1221

Not a bad guess. There are too many times when the fans...and the media at times...make it sound like these so-called "secret visitors" are some highly rated national player when in reality they're not. They are good, but seldom are they going to be even a top 300 national player. So again, that's a reasonable guess.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: hawg1221 on January 16, 2015, 01:08:54 pm
Not a bad guess. There are too many times when the fans...and the media at times...make it sound like these so-called "secret visitors" are some highly rated national player when in reality they're not. They are good, but seldom are they going to be even a top 300 national player. So again, that's a reasonable guess.

Yep.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

JackJohnson

Of all the S's we have recruited this year- he was always my favorite ESP after how RD said he was far and away the best defensive prospect at camp this summer...was absolutely shocked when he committed to AND stay firm with UK

KlubhouseKonnected

Who made public the visit from the NCstate commit?
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

GEO-HOG

First I saw was a writer from 247.  Otis followed