Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

K Jackson Arizona commit

Started by Rawland Watson, January 15, 2015, 03:55:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Rawland Watson

Check out @ArRecruitingGuy's Tweet: https://twitter.com/ArRecruitingGuy/status/555635039120023553?s=09 looks like the committed player coming on the official visit is K Jackson linebacker committed to Arizona
hard work and dedication

Rawland Watson

His highlights Kendrick Jackson Mid Season Highlights:

http://youtu.be/lkG8SX2-IrA
hard work and dedication

deedster84

It's no secret he's going to visit. Tried setting one up during the season but we already had 5 officials going on that weekend and BB told him to wait. The committed one the recruiting guys are talking about is someone else.

jgphillips3

Quote from: deedster84 on January 15, 2015, 04:15:13 am
It's no secret he's going to visit. Tried setting one up during the season but we already had 5 officials going on that weekend and BB told him to wait. The committed one the recruiting guys are talking about is someone else.

Correct.  RD's quote was: "He's one of the prospects that's committed elsewhere that wanted to hold off in going public about his plans to visit until now."  Key words being "one of."

Redhogs

Quote from: jgphillips3 on January 15, 2015, 06:54:50 am
Correct.  RD's quote was: "He's one of the prospects that's committed elsewhere that wanted to hold off in going public about his plans to visit until now."  Key words being "one of."
RD said unnamed visitor committed to an SEC school...
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

#1 STUNNA

He has good size already if they are legit

sickboy

Quote from: Redhogs on January 15, 2015, 07:24:14 am
RD said unnamed visitor committed to an SEC school...

He said there were two. One was Jackson and there is another committed to an SEC school that has yet to be named.

1hogfan

HoggusMaximus

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

WriterWrong

I'm hoping for the best-case scenario that Leo Lewis is the other unnamed commit to another school.  ;D