Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thursday Bits

Started by redeye, January 15, 2015, 01:22:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

rljjr

Quote from: Peter Porker on January 15, 2015, 07:25:13 pm
I don't believe we were never going to get a visit from Gustin. It was a pipedream, Richard. Your "hogville poster" comes out in you in these instances.

Wait, so "don't believe" with "we were never" means you thought he WAS coming. But nice attempt to disparage the guy who brings you the data. Next time be "more smarter."

Großer Kriegschwein

I don't believe we were never going to get a visit from Gustin. It was a pipedream, Richard. Your "hogville poster" comes out in you in these instances.

Did you just... Yep, you did.
This is my non-signature signature.

duckman

Quote from: Hogdomer on January 15, 2015, 07:38:37 pm
I don't understand what he is trying to say.

I do, I think it he said he was being an ***hole.....

The Recruiting Guy

ricepig

Quote from: Richard Davenport on January 15, 2015, 09:42:04 pm
Very encouraging news in 9:49 update
http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2015/jan/15/thur/

So, there more news at 9:49??...??   J/k, appreciate all of your hard work.

sowmonella

That is great news. Thanks RD.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Boarmonger

Don't see a 9:49 update.  Referring to 9:35?

ldfergu

pigture perfect

Looks like Michael Smith is still working hard for us.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

redeye

You're wrong about Richard.  If he doesn't think a player will visit, he'll often mention it in the comments on his site.  In fact, he did that very thing with Gustin a few days ago.

Personally, I thought we had a chance to get a visit from Gustin and I believe Richard once thought so, also.  Our coaches apparently thought so or they wouldn't have made so many visits to see him.  I'm sure everyone considered it a long shot that we'd actually sign Gustin, but he was a player worth taking a chance on and I'm sure it hurt our chances when Chaney left.

WBC Hog

Thanks for all the info you supply us with, RD. The majority of us on here appreciate it!

duckman

Quote from: WBC Hog on January 15, 2015, 11:50:03 pm
Thanks for all the info you supply us with, RD. The majority of us on here appreciate it!

Peter Porker

Quote from: rljjr on January 15, 2015, 07:42:27 pm
Wait, so "don't believe" with "we were never" means you thought he WAS coming. But nice attempt to disparage the guy who brings you the data. Next time be "more smarter."

You got me. I made a grammatical error. It burns so badly.
Good job pointing it out.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

Peter Porker

Quote from: redeye on January 15, 2015, 10:17:00 pm
You're wrong about Richard.  If he doesn't think a player will visit, he'll often mention it in the comments on his site.  In fact, he did that very thing with Gustin a few days ago.

Personally, I thought we had a chance to get a visit from Gustin and I believe Richard once thought so, also.  Our coaches apparently thought so or they wouldn't have made so many visits to see him.  I'm sure everyone considered it a long shot that we'd actually sign Gustin, but he was a player worth taking a chance on and I'm sure it hurt our chances when Chaney left.

Why did you think we had a chance for a visit? You're proving my point btw.
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Peter Porker on January 16, 2015, 05:20:13 am
Why did you think we had a chance for a visit? You're proving my point btw.

Maybe RD thought that there was a chance because of this...

"His father, John said Arkansas is one of five schools in contention for his son's last two official visits. Ohio State, LSU, Oregon and maybe Florida State are the others".

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2014/dec/05/porter-gustin-update/
Go Hogs Go!

Jeter_1

Quote from: Peter Porker on January 16, 2015, 05:19:07 am
You got me. I made a grammatical error. It burns so badly.
Good job pointing it out.
Double negatives matter, as does...

[attachment deleted by admin]

31to6

Quote from: Jeter_1 on January 16, 2015, 07:44:19 am
Double negatives matter, as does...
Ironically, spelling error in snotty grammar meme. LOL.