Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Committed Visitor

Started by Hey Super, January 14, 2015, 08:48:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hey Super

RD mentions in his Wednesday tidbits that a committed recruit might be taking an official to the hill. Any speculation on who this might be?
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states...... "Don't start none ... won't be none"<br /><br />
Quote from: Seebs on July 23, 2011, 02:33:26 pm<br />Please do not allow facts to get in the way of a good freak out<br />

PorkRinds

Quote from: Royal Fortune on January 14, 2015, 08:48:58 am
RD mentions in his Wednesday tidbits that a committed recruit might be taking an official to the hill. Any speculation on who this might be?

Derek Graham?  Just a guess.

Wildhog

Quote from: PorkRinds on January 14, 2015, 08:54:50 am

I'm thinking he was talking about a commit to another school. 

Could be anybody. 
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

PorkRinds

Quote from: Wildhog on January 14, 2015, 08:56:08 am
I'm thinking he was talking about a commit to another school. 

Could be anybody.

Oh.  Gotcha.

Wildhog

TJ Smith and Arico Evans are possibilities.  But he may be talking about someone that's more of a secret.  No idea.
1909/1964/1965/1977

RazorPiggie

Quote from: Wildhog on January 14, 2015, 08:59:23 am
TJ Smith and Arico Evans are possibilities.  But he may be talking about someone that's more of a secret.  No idea.

I believe he is talking about someone that has not made it public yet.

Großer Kriegschwein

We'll find out when he flips..... Inshallah
This is my non-signature signature.

WooPig90

Quote from: Wildhog on January 14, 2015, 08:59:23 am

Smith is coming on the 21st

Wildhog

Quote from: WooPig90 on January 14, 2015, 09:07:11 am
Smith is coming on the 21st

Yeah, I knew he was scheduled.  Didn't feel like looking it up.

Thanks.
1909/1964/1965/1977

Bad News Boar

Not worth the time to speculate. When it comes out, then somebody will throw a thread up about it.
Some of the greatest poetry is revealing to the reader the beauty in something that was so simple you had taken it for granted.

immahog

sounds like it's one of those deals where a coach tell a kid that commits "if you take any OV we will pull your scholly"
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

RussVegas Hawg

Quote from: PorkRinds on January 14, 2015, 08:54:50 am

Speaking of him is he still coming on his own dime this weekend?

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: RussVegas Hawg on January 14, 2015, 09:20:58 am

good question...you would have to think Merrick committing will help with Graham

RussVegas Hawg

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on January 14, 2015, 09:24:17 am
good question...you would have to think Merrick committing will help with Graham

One would think for sure

RazorPiggie

January 14, 2015, 09:30:17 am #14 Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 09:44:56 am by RazorPiggie
Quote from: RussVegas Hawg on January 14, 2015, 09:20:58 am

Dude on Bo's show yesterday said he and his brother still were as of Monday.

Deep Shoat

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on January 14, 2015, 09:24:17 am
Graham is still firmly committed.  Helped us recruit Merrick in the last 3 days before Merrick announced.

All Gas, No Brakes!

WooPig90

Quote from: Deep Shoat on January 14, 2015, 09:32:06 am
Graham is still firmly committed.  Helped us recruit Merrick in the last 3 days before Merrick announced.

I wouldnt say firmly. Dudley I believe said that he was still committed but waiting on the new LB coach to know for sure

WooPig90

Quote from: immahog on January 14, 2015, 09:20:29 am
sounds like it's one of those deals where a coach tell a kid that commits "if you take any OV we will pull your scholly"

Haha like Duwop?

RazorPiggie

So who are we after that is committed to GT? haha

Wildhog

1909/1964/1965/1977

Deep Shoat

Quote from: WooPig90 on January 14, 2015, 09:41:31 am
I wouldnt say firmly. Dudley I believe said that he was still committed but waiting on the new LB coach to know for sure
You can say what you want.  He'll sign with the Hogs on signing day.
All Gas, No Brakes!

xxtomassxx1980

With Bobby Jack Wright retiring, anyone think the secret recruit could turn out to be PJ Mbanasor?

ldfergu

Quote from: xxtomassxx1980 on January 14, 2015, 10:19:49 am
With Bobby Jack Wright retiring, anyone think the secret recruit could turn out to be PJ Mbanasor?

Sounds good to me.

HoggusMaximus

we have a secret commited recruit?

Dominicanhog

maybe it's this guy...Sh'Mar Kilby-Lane

redeye

IIRC, Richard mentioned 2 possible visitors last week who were both committed to ACC schools.  Several were listing possible names in that thread.

MissippHog

Quote from: WooPig90 on January 14, 2015, 09:41:31 am
The fact that Dudley made that comment helps reassure to me that he'll be a Hog. 

forrest city joe

Quote from: xxtomassxx1980 on January 14, 2015, 10:19:49 am
Mbanasor has made it clear that he is going to OU.

hawg1221

Don't over think this.  I'm pretty sure it's the Louisiana LB that's committed to Arizona.

hawg1221

Wildhog

1909/1964/1965/1977

ldfergu

Kendrick Jackson I think??

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: hawg1221 on January 14, 2015, 11:17:14 am
Don't over think this.  I'm pretty sure it's the Louisiana LB that's committed to Arizona.

That would be my guess as well.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

GEO-HOG

Why would it be him?  He has planned on visiting all along.  I think it is someone that doesn't want their name out and hasn't been previously mentioned or had eliminated us before

Peter Porker

Quote from: GEO-HOG on January 14, 2015, 12:17:20 pm
Why would it be him?  He has planned on visiting all along.  I think it is someone that doesn't want their name out and hasn't been previously mentioned or had eliminated us before

Probably a 5 star committed to Ohio State with offers from Bama, Oregon, FSU, etc. He's also a dual-threat. Right?
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Peter Porker on January 14, 2015, 12:28:40 pm
Probably a 5 star committed to Ohio State with offers from Bama, Oregon, FSU, etc. He's also a dual-threat. Right?

He's actually a 6-star, but that's supposed to be a secret too.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

lefty08

Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

PorkRinds

Bad News Boar

We may have just gotten in too late in the process with Gustin.
Some of the greatest poetry is revealing to the reader the beauty in something that was so simple you had taken it for granted.

MP24

Quote from: lefty08 on January 14, 2015, 12:49:36 pm
Gustin

corndog  • 4 hours ago   
Will we receive a visit from Porter Gustin?

Richard Davenport Mod > corndog  • 3 hours ago   
At this point I say no.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2015/jan/14/we/
January 01, 2019, 08:53:32 am »
I love me some Chelsea Dungee.

Dwyane Wade

WooPig90

Quote from: Dwyane Wade on January 14, 2015, 02:12:11 pm
Sheldrick Redwine

Nope, think he is visiting Oregon St this weekend

GEO-HOG

Quote from: Peter Porker on January 14, 2015, 12:28:40 pm

And he will switch positions to MLB.

The Hogfather

jjdlc

Quote from: Bad News Boar on January 14, 2015, 01:34:22 pm
We may have just gotten in too late in the process with Gustin.

Could be, I honestly just think he wanted to stay out West.

Hey Super

Quote from: MP24 on January 14, 2015, 01:43:16 pm
corndog  • 4 hours ago   
Will we receive a visit from Porter Gustin?

Richard Davenport Mod > corndog  • 3 hours ago   
At this point I say no.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2015/jan/14/we/

Gustin honestly has never seemed interested to me. All of his interviews and such just seemed like he was flat out politely saying no thanks. 
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states...... "Don't start none ... won't be none"<br /><br />
Quote from: Seebs on July 23, 2011, 02:33:26 pm<br />Please do not allow facts to get in the way of a good freak out<br />

MissippHog

Quote from: Royal Fortune on January 14, 2015, 05:20:01 pm
Gustin honestly has never seemed interested to me. All of his interviews and such just seemed like he was flat out politely saying no thanks.
Wasn't Gustin's dad good friends with Chaney?  My guess is once Chaney left, that closed the door on Gustin as well.

srwhogs1

Will he knock our socks off?

Hey Super

lefty08

Just listened to trey buddy, and he had another name. Didn't catch the position as I was working, and I've since forgotten the kids last name.  Ha, guess I need a vacation or something. I do know his name was Michael, and I think the last name started with a D. Maybe somebody else heard his segment and can shed some light
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged