Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas stood out to Merrick

Started by The Recruiting Guy, January 13, 2015, 12:29:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Oklahawg

Great read!

I did not know his cousin played at Wisconsin. Fascinating.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Hogpkins

And his "outstanding fro" haha. Good article, thanks.

WriterWrong

I like it!

Sounds like he is ready to come in and work hard and not just expect to be handed anything.

This kid is gonna be good.  :razorback:

Calling All Hogs

Jalen really was getting the heck out of Dodge before or as he was announcing.  :)  I like how Gator fans thought they had a great chance even though he never made an OV there and FSU was the only other school he considered.

PorkRinds

Quote from: Calling All Hogs on January 13, 2015, 01:27:49 pm
Jalen really was getting the heck out of Dodge before or as he was announcing.  :)  I like how Gator fans thought they had a great chance even though he never made an OV there and FSU was the only other school he considered.

Yep.  Pretty smart really.  That way he doesn't have to deal with any negativity.  Already where he wants to be by the time anyone knows any different.

immahog

kid must of been in the car  when he called the hogs b/c he was on campus in no time
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

Seebs

Strategy:
Get Florida kids to visit. 
Get Florida kids to speak with Florida kids already on the team and how awesome it is
Get Florida kids to then recruit for you and come to God's country.

Easy Peasy lemon squeezey.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Steef

Hoggish1

This is the kind of stuff fans love to read because it means the foundation for success is solid.

blu

Sounds like a great young man and a great addition to our team. Gotta give CBB and CSP credit for this guy. WPS
"But it is no shame to suffer for being a Christian. Praise God for the privilege of being called by His name!"  I Peter 4:16

FutureMan

Sounds like a really sweet kid.  Glad to have him.
"Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit."
- E.E. Cummings

FATHAWG08

It doesn't get any better than. Solid recruit, solid kid. Another great job of recruiting by the Staff & Players!!!
I love off season Football!!

Hogsmo Kramer

Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

Huckleberry Pig

I got to talk to him during his visit, had seats next to him at the game (think I even made a thread about it).  Really humble/nice kid.  Thrilled he chose the hogs!

HoggusMaximus

January 14, 2015, 07:30:16 am #16 Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 10:27:43 am by HoggusMaximus
Everytime I watch his senior "blindside" video on hudl, the play starting at 1:08 seconds makes me cringe for the other guy.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2745973/highlights/181914378

PorkRinds

Quote from: HoggusMaximus on January 14, 2015, 07:30:16 am
Everytime I watch his senior "blindside" video on hudl. the play starting at 1:08 seconds makes me cringe for the other guy.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2745973/highlights/181914378

It seems like his guy always ends up on the ground.

duckman

Hawgzinbowlz

Solid human being and great that he choose The Hogs.

" GO HOGS "