Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Has the ship sailed

Started by Uncle SI, January 12, 2015, 07:58:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncle SI

On Jalin Barnett? 
Solid player with big upside. I know there's been a lot of rumors  :puke: flying around. Just hoping there's still a chance.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmLUONbLNaYgPrg8gPkP29oMAAjlSYN2w0D_Z_yX5E5-IVbQPmJbMLZ-C0
First time, long time, great topic, love the show.

grayhawg

Quote from: Uncle SI on January 12, 2015, 07:58:57 pm
On Jalin Barnett? 
Solid player with big upside. I know there's been a lot of rumors  :puke: flying around. Just hoping there's still a chance.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmLUONbLNaYgPrg8gPkP29oMAAjlSYN2w0D_Z_yX5E5-IVbQPmJbMLZ-C0
Sunk is probably a better word.

tophawg19

depends on who the O/C  is and what he wants
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: tophawg19 on January 12, 2015, 08:25:16 pm
No. That ship is gone. The decision was made by Bielema to move on and that won't change when we get a new OC.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

onebadrubi

Quote from: tophawg19 on January 12, 2015, 08:25:16 pm

I don't think even gruden could come in and change the Okine philosophy and wants of believe and pittman

greenie

If they wanted him, he'd be committed to us...or at least his recruitment would have continued.  The hogs have moved on, and now that we have Merrick in the bag, and a couple of good OT's with interest (Weathersby and Dowdy), Barnett will have to look elsewhere...and he knows this, as can be seen from his recent activity with Nebraska and Okie State.

Brewerfan10

The ship didn't sail. We pulled the bridge before he got on board. Merrick and Weathersby (hopefully) are much better prospects.

Hawgfan5

No one knows for sure except the staff and the player so how about we hold off on posting negative threads 3 weeks from NSD? Your answer will come in February whether u post this thread or not.

RobGob

Quote from: onebadrubi on January 12, 2015, 08:50:52 pm
I don't think even gruden could come in and change the Okine philosophy and wants of believe and pittman

I spent a long time trying to figure out what this sentence means to no avail.  So cryptic.

CattleCorn

Quote from: RobGob on January 13, 2015, 05:34:16 am
I spent a long time trying to figure out what this sentence means to no avail.  So cryptic.

Believe = Bielema

Tomhog™

Tackles are a bigger need than guards this class.  Also, the coaches do their own evaluations, and didn't rate him nearly as high as the recruiting services did.

Arazorbackguy1

Believe is what Bielema's best friends call him.

Believe that!
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Uncle SI on January 12, 2015, 07:58:57 pm
On Jalin Barnett? 

Uhh......I think you can consider that ship as having been torpedoed as of a month or more ago. It isn't going to happen!!

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

RobGob