Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toby Weathersby

Started by Prestworthy, January 12, 2015, 05:58:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Prestworthy

Anyone have an idea what he's thinking?  I really like the staff's approach to recruiting.  Winning happens in the trenches, and builds from there.

JaketheSnake

He is trying to decide whether he wants Taco Bell or Chic FIL A for dinner.  He is still undecided at the moment, but should be coming to a decision soon.  He recently tweeted "my pleasure" yet followed the Doritos locos taco.  I think he is trolling someone.

Huds_HawgTide

Thanks jake, keep us posted
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Oklahawg

I feel every bit as confident about Weathersby as I did Merrick about 3 weeks ago. "Cautiously optimistic" might be a nice way of putting it.

Dowdy is a heck of a back-up plan, as well.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

PigTimePlayer

Quote from: JaketheSnake on January 12, 2015, 06:01:49 pm
He is trying to decide whether he wants Taco Bell or Chic FIL A for dinner.  He is still undecided at the moment, but should be coming to a decision soon.  He recently tweeted "my pleasure" yet followed the Doritos locos taco.  I think he is trolling someone.

As a person who got called out the other day for an over-excitedly, knee-jerk overreaction posting of a recruit tweet the other day . . . I find this hilarious.

Well done. Now I'm going back to my self-imposed read-only ban.

Oh and I hope he comes here.
Advice for reading posts on Hogville:  Think about how stupid the average person is.  Then, remember that half of the people are more stupid than that.  So relax and take it easy on 'em.

Razorbacks - Titans - Whoever Plays the Cowboys