Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

KJ Hill

Started by GrizzlyRider07, January 11, 2015, 06:26:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GrizzlyRider07

Looks like we may have lost him now. He retweeted the News about OC Chaney leaving than said "I'm out" 👋👋
Dont Talk, Just Act.
Don't Say, Just Show.
Don't Promise, Just Prove!

PigTimePlayer

yep he sure did . . . hope the Chaney haters and complainers are happy.
Advice for reading posts on Hogville:  Think about how stupid the average person is.  Then, remember that half of the people are more stupid than that.  So relax and take it easy on 'em.

Razorbacks - Titans - Whoever Plays the Cowboys

HogNiner12

If he was coming here just for the OC. " see ya"

crabeyes

Think he was out anyways...this just gave him a reason to say no

hogoffate

Still to early to say he's gone, still a 3 weeks or so and you know CBB will be on the phone with him along with other coaches contacting him.  He would have to learn a "new" offense and terminology anyhow.  He could be efffing with psychotic followers of recruiting??

PigTimePlayer

yeah, we will have a chance to change his mind . . . hope he's a Hog!
Advice for reading posts on Hogville:  Think about how stupid the average person is.  Then, remember that half of the people are more stupid than that.  So relax and take it easy on 'em.

Hogfanbornin94

He just clarified that it did not change things with arkansas

ArkRazr

Someone just asked him if Chaney leaving changes anything for him and he said "nope it doesn't".
https://twitter.com/kayjayhill

aloha_kid

Yeah ... this one is gonna be a weird one with weird timing.  Who knows ... except KJ

https://twitter.com/KayJayHill/status/554433743780188160

beansandtaters

You goobers stop reading these recruits twitters and jumping to conclusions.

PigTimePlayer

Quote from: ArkRazr on January 11, 2015, 06:35:21 pm
Someone just asked him if Chaney leaving changes anything for him and he said "nope it doesn't".
https://twitter.com/kayjayhill

yep, this is good news . . . everybody gets jittery. I love and hate recruiting.

onebadrubi

Quote from: Hogfanbornin94 on January 11, 2015, 06:35:14 pm
He just clarified that it did not change things with arkansas

This is how rumors spread.  HE DID NOT SAY ARKANSAS.  He was asked if it changed anything, and KJ said nope it doesn't.  Unfortunately you have to imply Arkansas, and what you said makes it look like he says Arkansas

h0gfan6

Well, since this is the first time a recruit's tweet has ever been interpreted completely wrong, I'm sure it'll never happen again.

Ever.

Hogfanbornin94

The guy who asked the question used razorback emojis how is that not meaning arkansas

HogsBalls

He ain't going anywhere but Arkansas. You guys stop acting like teenagers and following HS kids on twitter.

jry04

Quote from: onebadrubi on January 11, 2015, 06:38:45 pm
This is how rumors spread.  HE DID NOT SAY ARKANSAS.  He was asked if it changed anything, and KJ said nope it doesn't.  Unfortunately you have to imply Arkansas, and what you said makes it look like he says Arkansas
Well, his bio does say "committed to Arkansas", and nothing has ever changed. He is committed, and has been. The only difference is people at camps have said KJ has mentioned possibly being open to going to Bama, but nothing he has came out and said himself. Therefore, if nothing has changed, wouldn't that mean he is still committed?

ricepig

Quote from: jry04 on January 11, 2015, 06:42:24 pm
Well, his bio does say "committed to Arkansas", and nothing has ever changed. He is committed, and has been. The only difference is people at camps have said KJ has mentioned possibly being open to going to Bama, but nothing he has came out and said himself. Therefore, if nothing has changed, wouldn't that mean he is still committed?

Correct, until he decommits publicly, it's all just wasted time on here, which I do way too much, lol.

onebadrubi

Quote from: jry04 on January 11, 2015, 06:42:24 pm

It's how rumors spread.  Quote what was said and if you paraphrase don't add words that weren't used.  The clapping I'm out doesn't say anything about his football career.  He could be clapping cause he's out of some clingy HS fling, NLR girls can be that way! 

Bubba's Bruisers

I just think Hill stays a hog regardless.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

ricepig

Quote from: onebadrubi on January 11, 2015, 06:45:30 pm
It's how rumors spread.  Quote what was said and if you paraphrase don't add words that weren't used.  The clapping I'm out doesn't say anything about his football career.  He could be clapping cause he's out of some clingy HS fling, NLR girls can be that way! 

Could have been anything..........

jry04

Quote from: onebadrubi on January 11, 2015, 06:45:30 pm
I understand that. I am not talking about that. Someone mentioned he said nothing changes. You said that may not mean nothing changes with Arkansas. That is the only way to take it, considering he is an Arkansas commit.

HSVhogfan2

Maybe he is just messing with all of the grown ass "men" crying on his Twitter feed. (Which if he is, would make me his number one fan no matter where he chooses to go to school)
"The post you have just read was used with the express written consent of HSVHogfan2."

Veni Sancte Spiritus

Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending. You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility.

The_Iceman

Chaney leaving may help us with him. Depending on the next hire.

forrest city joe

KJ Hill was not coming to Arkansas because of Jim Chaney. if he does not end up being a Razorback. it's because he was not coming in the first place. i  believe he will be a Hog until he says no  and goes else where.

ricepig

@Dedsports:As I think it is my role to calm people down at times - KJ Hill's "I'm Out" on Twitter has nothing to do with football - Per KJ HILL

Großer Kriegschwein

He's still a hog. He committed to the program, not a coach. He clarified. This thread should go away.
This is my non-signature signature.

SPAL

Pretty sure that was in response to he and will gragg clowning about facetime

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: ricepig on January 11, 2015, 07:01:36 pm
@Dedsports:As I think it is my role to calm people down at times - KJ Hill's "I'm Out" on Twitter has nothing to do with football - Per KJ HILL

"Panic killer"....Geez.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Hey Super

Dudley Dawson tweeted that he talked to KJ and per KJ that is not what he meant and he is still a hog.
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states...... "Don't start none ... won't be none"<br /><br />
Quote from: Seebs on July 23, 2011, 02:33:26 pm<br />Please do not allow facts to get in the way of a good freak out<br />

sickboy

Ha. You guys are cray cray.

Hey Super

As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states...... "Don't start none ... won't be none"<br /><br />
Quote from: Seebs on July 23, 2011, 02:33:26 pm<br />Please do not allow facts to get in the way of a good freak out<br />

Calling All Hogs

Looking at his tweets, I get the impression he was just messing with Gragg. The two seem really good friends.