Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who is next?

Started by online-with-swine, January 11, 2015, 04:58:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

online-with-swine

We are sitting at 19 commits after today.  Who will be 20?

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: online-with-swine on January 11, 2015, 04:58:53 pm
We are sitting at 19 commits after today.  Who will be 20?

Commits?  Are we including Allen in that count?
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

scruf

Josh Allen is a transfer and won't count against the 25 so we're still at 18.

online-with-swine

The thread at the top says we have 18.  Do we have more than that?

CDBHawg

Quote from: scruf on January 11, 2015, 05:01:34 pm

Josh Allen counts against this class.

Richard_white

If we base off who is coming in next weekend visit, Rayshad Jackson woulf be a strong possibility.

Toby Weathersby would be nice but he will still take Ole Miss and LSU visit.

Nate Dalton is another.

ricepig

Quote from: CDBHawg on January 11, 2015, 05:03:02 pm
Josh Allen counts against this class.

Correct, he's not transferred from anywhere.

SNORTZENHOGGER

It should have been Vin Ascolese... but no... TCU gobbled him up... freakin horny toads
Bobby, Fools'ball is from the devil... Everything is the devil to you, Mama! Well, I like HOGVILLE, and I like football! And I'm gonna keep doin' them both because they make me feel good! And by the way, Mama. "HOGVILLE POSTERS" are ornery 'cause of their "Medula Oblongata"!

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: Richard_white on January 11, 2015, 05:03:48 pm
If we base off who is coming in next weekend visit, Rayshad Jackson woulf be a strong possibility.

Nate Dalton is another.

IMO Dalton and Weathersby are the top 2 players left on our board who's names are still are known.

We may have some higher rank committed recruits who's names haven't surfaced yet. Like Weathersby was a month ago.

online-with-swine

I would feel better about Jackson if we had a lb coach in place by next weekend.  Would they reschedule him if we don't?

Tim Harris

Quote from: Richard_white on January 11, 2015, 05:03:48 pm

Nate Dalton is another.

Jackson has already been offered by Florida/Shannon and will be visiting them the week after us. Highly unlikely he commits next weekend.

Tim Harris

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on January 11, 2015, 05:13:31 pm
IMO Dalton and Weathersby are the top 2 players left on our board who's names are still are known.

We may have some higher rank committed recruits who's names haven't surfaced yet. Like Weathersby was a month ago.

I would really like to get Dalton on our commit list.

Tim Harris

Quote from: online-with-swine on January 11, 2015, 05:18:30 pm
I would feel better about Jackson if we had a lb coach in place by next weekend.  Would they reschedule him if we don't?

I think we will have one by mid week.

TMc

Quote from: scruf on January 11, 2015, 05:01:34 pm

I don't think so.

scruf

onebadrubi

We need westhersby now and the Oline goes from kind of scary to very good and quality depth!  That puts us at 20 and we will probably start to round out the last 5 with some positions at need.

WriterWrong

Quote from: onebadrubi on January 11, 2015, 05:38:40 pm
We need westhersby now and the Oline goes from kind of scary to very good and quality depth!  That puts us at 20 and we will probably start to round out the last 5 with some positions at need.

I'd say if we get Weathersby our line goes from very good to kind of scary (for defenses). But, I agree.

immahog

Kylan Johnson the safety from skyline Texas
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

onebadrubi

Quote from: WriterWrong on January 11, 2015, 05:43:02 pm
I'd say if we get Weathersby our line goes from very good to kind of scary (for defenses). But, I agree.

If we were to have missed on Merrick and westhersby after the 15 season we would be extremely thin.  We collect both their signatures we go to STACKED! 

WriterWrong

Quote from: onebadrubi on January 11, 2015, 05:49:22 pm
If we were to have missed on Merrick and westhersby after the 15 season we would be extremely thin.  We collect both their signatures we go to STACKED!

Agreed.

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

scooby21322

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on January 11, 2015, 05:13:31 pm

Porter Gustin?

Dominicanhog

Weathersby
Dalton
K. Johnson
R. Jackson
TJ Smith

and #6 can be one of the super secret commits

Smith is the next one, this weekend.

The_Bionic_Pig

With the possibility of replacing up to (4) coaches the final list may yet drastically change.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Tim Harris

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on January 11, 2015, 08:51:21 pm
With the possibility of replacing up to (4) coaches the final list may yet drastically change.

I don't know that our defensive targets will change much but depending on who the new OC is and possibly other positions we could see some new names pop up at the offensive skill positions.

VirginiaHog

Dalton will announce after his visit. Hope it is a wps!