Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jalen Merrick to...

Started by Wildhog, January 11, 2015, 04:04:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Boarmonger

What a job by our coaches!  WPS!  Who's next?

JRHoward

Welcome Mr. Merrick!  :razorback:
Woooo Pig!

HOGINTENNESSEE

BentonvilleJeff

Piney Woods Rooter

Ugly Uncle

This is great news!!!  This is a huge pick up.  I was most worried...and hopeful for this pick up.
Retired Radio Host

IBleedRazorbackRed

And for those that don't remember or don't know, he's only played football for 2 years. The sky is the limit

Danimal

Qhog

DallasHogFan

Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packin' right here, all right. We got 4:11 Positrac outback, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, bored over 30, 11 to 1 pop-up pistons, turbo-jet 390 horsepower. We're talkin' some "Hogville Censored" muscle. -Wooderson

GalaHawg

ROMA = Razorbacks Ordered Merrick to Arkansas

davispard

Quote from: GalaHawg on January 11, 2015, 04:32:14 pm
ROMA = Razorbacks Ordered Merrick to Arkansas
Aha!!  So that's what that meant!!  Hand to head!!!!

gmarv

wow what a great pick up.wps

hawgmasta

WPS!!! Another one out of Florida and on our way to being lineman U!

poloprince

$PoLoPrInCe$

The NewEra

Quote from: trashcan maN on January 11, 2015, 04:11:44 pm
Jalen is our 5th highest rated recruit. Our lowest rated is an Army All American, and our second lowest is a LB that everyone is PUMPED about.

Unprecedented recruiting...

That's a pretty strong class!

old hog

ckhawgu

Awesome news!!! ;D Welcome aboard and congrats on choosing the Razorbacks!!! WPS!!!  :razorback:

chip5

Awesome job of closing from CSP and CBB...Congrats to JM. WPS  :razorback:

redeye

Another thing I like about Merrick.

An Alabama fan mentioned all the 5-star players that have failed to live up to expectations in the SEC and there were a lot of them.  You never know how a 4-5 star player will work out on NSD, but in the past, I'd guess that half never made significant contributions at Arkansas.  Bielema seems to be having a much better track record, and if my early impressions of Merrick are correct, I think that record will only improve, because Merrick seems like a very mature individual.  There are no guarantees, but I have a good feeling that Merrick has the maturity to be a star at Arkansas.

prattville pig

HUGE, HUGE , HUGE GET!!!!!!!!
Life's too short to last long.

Hogginout

Hogs 4 Life

Dirty

Dark Helmet Hog

TNhawgfan

I won't lie and say I knew he was coming or even had a good feeling.  So glad to be wrong
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Wildhog

Quote from: TNhawgfan on January 11, 2015, 04:57:23 pm
I won't lie and say I knew he was coming or even had a good feeling.  So glad to be wrong

I never have a good feeling this close to NSD.  I'm a roller coaster of emotions.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Dwight_K_Shrute

Has the commitment been figured in to the recruiting rankings yet?
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Wildhog

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on January 11, 2015, 05:03:20 pm

Yes.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on January 11, 2015, 05:03:20 pm
Moved us up 1 on Rivals from 23 to 22 just ahead of Ole Miss.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

Music City Hog

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on January 11, 2015, 05:05:11 pm
Moved us up 1 on Rivals from 23 to 22 just ahead of Ole Miss.

Also moved us up 1 spot on 247 to #22

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Jek Tono Porkins

Excellent!

#keeppittmanatallcosts
I have known the troubles I was born to know
I have wanted things a poor man's born to want
And in all my dreams and memories I go running
Through the fields of Arkansas from which I sprung

ldfergu

I believe he's been the ultimate silent commit

Calling All Hogs

I noticed on a Q & A forum that Jalen credited Ty Storey as one of the ones recruiting him the hardest. Assist goes to Ty.

OLDHOG

welcome big man. We will take care of u the rest of your life. Sooiee!

LSPRazorbac

This is how I feel right now!

The NewEra

Quote from: Calling All Hogs on January 11, 2015, 05:20:51 pm
I noticed on a Q & A forum that Jalen credited Ty Storey as one of the ones recruiting him the hardest. Assist goes to Ty.

Ty has been a leader recruiting for this class for about two years now.  I expect great things from him. 

Razorbacks#1

Huge pickup. Go HOGS! and welcome to the program Jalen!
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Rawland Watson

hard work and dedication

Rawland Watson

I don't know if this makes up for my Cowboys losing but it sure helps
hard work and dedication

PigTimePlayer

Quote from: Calling All Hogs on January 11, 2015, 05:20:51 pm

haha, that's great . . . I bet Ty did want him. It's in his best interest. We also had Graham tweeting at him too, which makes me feel a lot better about keeping him!  WPS!
Advice for reading posts on Hogville:  Think about how stupid the average person is.  Then, remember that half of the people are more stupid than that.  So relax and take it easy on 'em.

Razorbacks - Titans - Whoever Plays the Cowboys

Tyro3

Quote from: Rawland Watson on January 11, 2015, 05:29:35 pm
I don't know if this makes up for my Cowboys losing but it sure helps

NO, well sort of.

immahog

Just tweeted Brian Wallace dad "looks like you slipped an gave it away the other day"......he then favored the tweet
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

moses_007

Awesome news!  Now, on to some wide receivers, linebackers and safties......

Sivad

1highhog

Welcome aboard young man to the Razorbacks!  Thank you for choosing the Hogs and I look forward to following your career not only here at the University of Arkansas but hopefully on into the NFL as well.

root_hawg

mhuff

Fabulous...... will benefit him and us..... win.... win :razorback:

HogsonHicks

Huge pickup. Great teams start with great lines.

Hogfaniam

He reminds me of this Charles Jefferson.

[attachment deleted by admin]
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"