Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Adonis Jennings Transfering

Started by SDZ_Hog, January 09, 2015, 11:15:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SDZ_Hog

Played as a true freshman at Pitt

http://www.cardiachill.com/2015/1/9/7523323/adonis-jennings-transfer-pitt-football-pittsburgh-panthers-recruiting-paul-chryst-pat-narduzzi

"It's also worth pointing out that his other two finalists at the time were Iowa and Arkansas. And other than looking at his slew of offers, it gets difficult to narrow things down much more right now"

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=557362.0

ldfergu

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

hoggin

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: hoggin on January 10, 2015, 05:29:03 am
He has to sit out a year, right?

Yes.

if he had visited I think we would have got him. Could he be going to wisconsin?

The Hogfather

Maybe he can get a waiver to play because his coach left?

The Hogfather

1st thought would be that he is following Chryst to the Promised Land.

jjdlc

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on January 10, 2015, 07:39:05 am
Yes.

if he had visited I think we would have got him. Could he be going to wisconsin?

This, wasn't he one of the ones we missed getting a visit from because of the ice and snow last year?

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: jjdlc on January 10, 2015, 08:34:01 am
This, wasn't he one of the ones we missed getting a visit from because of the ice and snow last year?

If I remember right Adonis committed during a All Star game and canceled his visits. Kiy Hester Also from NJ couldn't make it due to snow and we lost him to Miami

forrest city joe

Coach B keeps talking about transfers. but i have no idea who has expressed a desire to come here.wonder if this kid id one of them?

IBleedRazorbackRed

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: IBleedRazorbackRed on January 10, 2015, 09:07:00 am
2 is better than 1

Don't think we'd have room for 2 unless we whiffed on many.  Don't know who is better, but Jennings would have more eligibility.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

forrest city joe

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on January 10, 2015, 09:04:43 am
Would rather have Reed (if he can qualify)
Coach B made it clear at his end of the season PC the other day. we are taking 1 Juco player this year.and we already have him(Jeremiah Ledbette) so i think they have moved on from Reed.

CDBHawg

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 10, 2015, 09:20:54 am
Don't think we'd have room for 2 unless we whiffed on many.  Don't know who is better, but Jennings would have more eligibility.

Jennings wouldn't count against this class. Just the 85.

CDBHawg

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on January 10, 2015, 09:28:22 am
Maybe so. Thats a mistake but thats his decision to make

Maybe a mistake. Maybe not.

Time will tell. It's obvious they had a plan with Reed.

wildhogman

Who says its a mistake? Besides you who has been saying in another thread MA is making a mistake with the basketball player KA? I think.  You prolly thought R.Smith was a big mistake last year to for DC. #10 Defense this year. Think I will give Our staff the benefit of doubt that they know what they are doing.

mhuff

Quote from: wildhogman on January 10, 2015, 11:36:16 am
Who says its a mistake? Besides you who has been saying in another thread MA is making a mistake with the basketball player KA? I think.  You prolly thought R.Smith was a big mistake last year to for DC. #10 Defense this year. Think I will give Our staff the benefit of doubt that they know what they are doing.

Wrong thread..... but Florida didn't want KA because they thought he was no good. Now they are slow playing perhaps.

PorkRinds

I haven't seen anything from you in this forum BUT talking about coaches and what huge mistakes they're making. What qualifies you to make these judgements?

ldfergu

Quote from: PorkRinds on January 10, 2015, 12:02:59 pm
I haven't seen anything from you in this forum BUT talking about coaches and what huge mistakes they're making. What qualifies you to make these judgements?

Uhh, hello?? He's an All-American Hogvillian. Duh

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: CDBHawg on January 10, 2015, 11:34:40 am
Jennings wouldn't count against this class. Just the 85.

Oh yeah.  Even better.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

ricepig

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on January 10, 2015, 12:05:06 pm

Uhh, hello?? He's an All-American Hogvillian. Duh

Yeah, but some HOFer's said different, lol.....

forrest city joe

So glade you know more than our coaches do.NOT!

forrest city joe

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on January 10, 2015, 12:41:16 pm
Lol. This comment feels like im back in 5th grade. Hahaha
You act like it. stop your whining about the coaches and their decisions.

jjdlc

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 10, 2015, 09:23:32 am
Coach B made it clear at his end of the season PC the other day. we are taking 1 Juco player this year.and we already have him(Jeremiah Ledbette) so i think they have moved on from Reed.

That is not what he said, he said we were only taking one JUCO as an early enrollee.  He never said we wouldn't take others.  At a later time, he said going forward he would prefer to only taking JUCOs who could enroll early, but he still didn't rule it out. 

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: jjdlc on January 10, 2015, 12:51:51 pm
That is not what he said, he said we were only taking one JUCO as an early enrollee.  He never said we wouldn't take others.  At a later time, he said going forward he would prefer to only taking JUCOs who could enroll early, but he still didn't rule it out. 

Uh oh Joe!  What say you now?  Lol. But in all seriousness, although I would prefer Reed, I would love Jennings if Reed cant make it

forrest city joe

Quote from: jjdlc on January 10, 2015, 12:51:51 pm
If he said that, great. maybe i misunderstood.i have no problem with him taking other juco players.

jjdlc

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 10, 2015, 03:03:53 pm
If he said that, great. maybe i misunderstood.i have no problem with him taking other juco players.

No worries, a lot of people misunderstood him that day, there was a thread about it around here somewhere.  I'm still hoping Reed can somehow make it here, as far as I know though, he is the only JUCO on the board at this point.

lefty08

It was pretty clear what he said......
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

WildHawg

Anybody remember who his lead recruiter was? Guessing Smith? Wouldn't mind having Adonis at all.

RazorPiggie

Quote from: WildHawg on January 12, 2015, 07:23:57 am
Anybody remember who his lead recruiter was? Guessing Smith? Wouldn't mind having Adonis at all.

Michael Smith and Jim Chaney.

Tim Harris

Quote from: WildHawg on January 12, 2015, 07:23:57 am

Michael Smith and Jim Chaney.  One of which is already gone and the other has plenty of rumors swirling about him.

http://247sports.com/Player/Adonis-Jennings-18606

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 10, 2015, 12:45:57 pm
You act like it. stop your whining about the coaches and their decisions.

Nobody on this entire board does more whining than you, Joe.  How ironic!
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

jgphillips3

So Jim Chaney recruited him to Arkansas.  Jim Chaney is now headed to Pitt and Adonis is leaving Pitt.  Weird little coincidence.

redeye

Quote from: jgphillips3 on January 12, 2015, 03:03:42 pm
So Jim Chaney recruited him to Arkansas.  Jim Chaney is now headed to Pitt and Adonis is leaving Pitt.  Weird little coincidence.

Maybe he really doesn't wanna play for Chaney?