Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jalen Merrick cleared

Started by PigTimePlayer, January 09, 2015, 01:31:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Huckleberry Pig

FCJ gotta go against ya here.  If ANYONE follows the catfish hole... they're ours. 

sickboy

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 10, 2015, 11:43:24 pm
no it's not. it means nothing until he commits and enrolls at Arkansas. hope you guys are right, but it means nothing.

I was mostly just playing/commenting on the deliciousness of the Catfish Hole.

duckman

greenie

Quote from: duckman on January 11, 2015, 12:57:25 am
I KNOW he is....

that just cracks me up...if so, I'm sure he's having fun with us.

duckman

Quote from: greenie on January 11, 2015, 01:07:40 am
that just cracks me up...if so, I'm sure he's having fun with us.

He is reading all the boards, and I am sure he is having a great time

SquidBilly

Quick someone photoshop his fro onto our front facing Hog logo and post it here. 

LJHOG

nothing wrong with havin' a good time.  well at least until the police show up.  that usually equals a bad time. 

Calling All Hogs

‏@Jalen_Merrick   And then there was one

@Jalen_Merrick  ·  Today's gonna be a good day

JIHawg

Putting a picture with a name.

[attachment deleted by admin]

immahog

DGB ....S Thomas ....idk if I can take another heartbreak lol ....I think we find out today for some reason tho WPS
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

colbs

Are any of the pay, FSU, or Florida boards saying anything. I haven't seen where any of the recruiting guys are saying much.

IBleedRazorbackRed

Quote from: colbs on January 11, 2015, 09:03:01 am
Are any of the pay, FSU, or Florida boards saying anything. I haven't seen where any of the recruiting guys are saying much.

From what I've seen, they don't know. They all think their team has a shot, but they know its a toss up.

Calling All Hogs

CattleCorn

Doin' the bull dance, feelin' the fro.   :razorback:

WayneHawg

Hope I'm wrong but just haven't felt he's gonna be a Hog from the beginning, #Wps

IBleedRazorbackRed

Quote from: WayneHawg on January 11, 2015, 09:28:31 am
Hope I'm wrong but just haven't felt he's gonna be a Hog from the beginning, #Wps

I feel alot better now than I did a few weeks ago. But I definitely wouldn't bet on him

codeHog

Defending NC Florida St would ridicule him if he dared turn down their offer.

He will do fine wherever he goes but it is great to know we have everything he needs to be very successful

hawgsmellgud

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 10, 2015, 11:43:24 pm
no it's not. it means nothing until he commits and enrolls at Arkansas. hope you guys are right, but it means nothing.

It means everything.
"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

trashcan maN

Wallaces Dads tweet welcoming Jalen was deleted. Seems like it was supposed to be a dm

redneckfriend

jry04

Quote from: trashcan maN on January 11, 2015, 10:25:21 am
Wallaces Dads tweet welcoming Jalen was deleted. Seems like it was supposed to be a dm
I keep seeing people say this. It was not deleted.

Brian (BDub) Wallace ‏@HAWGSURFER  Jan 10
@Jalen_Merrick Welcome Jalen! Very Happy to see you with the Hogs! #WPS

I am looking at it right now. It was in response to his "CLEARED" tweet. It may have meant to be a DM, but it is not deleted, and immediately after he said that he tweeted Jalen "CALL THE HOGS!"

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: redneckfriend on January 11, 2015, 10:30:24 am
DGB deja vu

This is not like DGB. We were the closed major school to him, it was signing day, he was the number 1 overall recruit, and we were the favorite.

None of that applies here.

trashcan maN

Gotcha. My bad. Didnt think original tweet was a response.

jry04

hawgjr

Hmmm....Jalen Merrick and Barry Lunney Jr starting following each other on Twitter today.

Peter Porker

He was a Razorback as of a few days ago.
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Peter Porker

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

CDBHawg

Wildhog

Just have a feeling he's going to UF.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

hogfan2000

Ha, I hope Merrick doesn't like Arkansas' rivals guys!! Ha, rumor is JM didn't even answer one of them when they asked him what time he was going to announce.  Ha, that doesn't sound good.

jry04

hogfan2000

Some board is saying that he is enrolled at FSU.

hawgjr

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Porkys Revenge on January 11, 2015, 02:11:22 pm
silent commit. Shhhh....

No, but if he picks a FL school, be ready for the ubiquitous "we backed off of him." talking points.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Peter Porker

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 11, 2015, 02:14:53 pm
No, but if he picks a FL school, be ready for the ubiquitous "we backed off of him." talking points.

No one is going to say that. Pittman wants him over any other OL.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Peter Porker on January 11, 2015, 02:16:11 pm
No one is going to say that. Pittman wants him over any other OL.

Does Pittman post here?

online-with-swine

All this speculation is fun but we will only know for sure when he announces it.

jry04

Danny West just posted on the Rivals board that he is being told Jalen has already been assigned roommates at Arkansas.

online-with-swine

Quote from: jry04 on January 11, 2015, 02:22:49 pm
Danny West just posted on the Rivals board that he is being told Jalen has already been assigned roommates at Arkansas.

I hope she is hot.

Bubba's Bruisers

It's going to be a long 2 and a half hours.

Wildhog

Please Lord be be true.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

jry04

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 11, 2015, 02:25:03 pm
It's going to be a long 2 and a half hours.
Announcing at 4pm our time, so not quite as long.

I still bet on FSU.

hawgwash

Quote from: online-with-swine on January 11, 2015, 02:24:05 pm
I hope she is hot.
So if he's already enrolled at FSU, does he have a roommate there too?

TNhawgfan

This is starting to get comical. Plus, why have the other jm threads in the recruiting forum been locked? We need multiple ones going at all times
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

hawgjr

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

jry04

Quote from: hawgwash on January 11, 2015, 02:28:55 pm
So if he's already enrolled at FSU, does he have a roommate there too?
I think it is time to just put everything away until 4pm. Too many rumors and sources like DGB and Solomon Thomas. FSU guys seemed convinced he is a lock for FSU.

onebadrubi

Could be a recruiting tactic too though.  Sure, you became really close and best friends with Brian Wallace (I just picked a young nice Hog on OL), he is your Roomate in the maple hill super bachelor suite with the shortest walk to Reid.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: jry04 on January 11, 2015, 02:33:40 pm
I think it is time to just put everything away until 4pm. Too many rumors and sources like DGB and Solomon Thomas. FSU guys seemed convinced he is a lock for FSU.

And the silence from our side is deafening.