Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

March 28, 2024, 08:50:02 am

Fitz hill

Started by holeinthewall, February 01, 2018, 06:35:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

holeinthewall

Just said some kids are intlligent and dont test well an example is kids who make money selling pot... How is this clown on the air?   

Does 103.7 care to play back his exact words?????  I doubt it

Snouty

Some people are definitely street smart but not book smart.  Few would disagree with that.  Some people sell thousands of dollars of pot a week and can't read or write, but know enough math to measure out grams, ounces, and kilos.   

Rudy Baylor

Quote from: Snouty on February 01, 2018, 07:25:32 pm
Some people are definitely street smart but not book smart.  Few would disagree with that.  Some people sell thousands of dollars of pot a week and can't read or write, but know enough math to measure out grams, ounces, and kilos.

the "top" pot friendly utopias are headed on a downhill spiral of ranked cities/states to do business startups in America

because potheads are lazy and sidewalk street beggars are not business friendly

onebadrubi

The funny part is so many think everything he says is coming straight from the program.  And think he hung the moon. 

hawkhawg

You do not think there are intelligent drug dealers?

pigture perfect

I heard you call in on Drive time tonight. That's not what he was saying. He was talking about emotional intelligence. He mentioned how some people who grow up on the streets know how to be successful at selling drugs, even though they may not score well on standardized tests. He was comparing some athletes who don't do well on the Wunderlict test, being pretty good players in spite of that fact. I think everybody but you understood what he was saying.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"