Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Why do our fans accept mediocrity?

Started by hogwildjoshua, February 10, 2018, 11:38:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Letsroll1200

Quote from: hogsanity on February 10, 2018, 07:08:49 pm
And the two players in question are not playing. Auburn is one team, though, is every team better than the Hogs cheating? Let me guess, Mike is the only clean coach in America.

No, each had his own tenure.

I'm talking about Auburn.

HogBreath

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on February 10, 2018, 06:42:21 pm
Yeah I'm a stupid guy because I support the team and coaching staff from my home state. A state where I was born and have lived in my entire life. A state where I was educated and graduated from the U of A system. That's so, so stupid.  ???i
Well, see, there you go, none of these qualities you listed make you stupid.  I appreciate all of them. 

And it was you who initiated the name calling, as you are very prone to do.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

popcornhog

Quote from: hogwildjoshua on February 10, 2018, 11:38:14 am
Why is it that this fan base accepts mediocre results year in and year out.  Our players deserve better than this mediocre coaching job by Mike Anderson.  And don't give me any of the "he's never had a losing season BS"...he's never made it to the SWEET 16 in 6 years and he sure as hell won't make it this year with the way he's coaching right now. 

This is why other teams fans make fun of our fanbase on twitter...because about 90% of us ACCEPT AVERAGE.  Pathetic. 

Hope you Kool-Aid drinkers come on here and start doing your thing  :puke:

Not sure what you're getting at. I'm pretty sure the fans want a national title each year.
WPS

hogsanity

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on February 10, 2018, 07:10:25 pm
I'm talking about Auburn.

And that is exactly what the Op was talking about. Hog fans would rather excuse the shortcomings of the team by soothing themselves with " well we dont cheat " or whatever else to make it okay that the team is not as good as some other team. I am not saying they should cheat, but there are plenty of good programs that do not cheat, so it can be done the right way.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: HogBreath on February 10, 2018, 07:12:28 pm
Well, see, there you go, none of these qualities you listed make you stupid.  I appreciate all of them. 

And it was you who initiated the name calling, as you are very prone to do.
This is "hogville" right? If it's "anti hogville" I'll gladly take back all my name calling and delete my account. If all people get on here to do is slam our team I'll happily call them names. I'm a Razorback fan and support the team. I have no use for people that get on a Razorback message board and bash our team and coaching staff. They can eat s*** honestly.

hogwildjoshua

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on February 10, 2018, 07:16:38 pm
This is "hogville" right? If it's "anti hogville" I'll gladly take back all my name calling and delete my account. If all people get on here to do is slam our team I'll happily call them names. I'm a Razorback fan and support the team. I have no use for people that get on a Razorback message board and bash our team and coaching staff. They can eat s*** honestly.

You honestly act like a little crybaby 5 year old every time someone responds to you.  Stop your bitching at everyone who knows about basketball and had a different opinion that you.  You can go eat sh** honestly

hogsanity

Or you could just post your opinion in a civil manner, like an adult.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: hogsanity on February 10, 2018, 07:01:51 pm
Umm, Heath was here 5 yrs and Pel 4.

9 years 3 appearances both had only 1 winning season in conference and 1 win in the NCAA tournament.  So in 9 years we were 2 winning seasons and 7 losing seasons as far as conference goes.

How many losing seasons in conference have we had since Mike Anderson has taken over? 

Here I will give this to you to help you. 

https://www.sports-reference.com/cbb/schools/arkansas/
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

mykidsdad

Quote from: hogwildjoshua on February 10, 2018, 11:38:14 am
Why is it that this fan base accepts mediocre results year in and year out.  Our players deserve better than this mediocre coaching job by Mike Anderson.  And don't give me any of the "he's never had a losing season BS"...he's never made it to the SWEET 16 in 6 years and he sure as hell won't make it this year with the way he's coaching right now. 

This is why other teams fans make fun of our fanbase on twitter...because about 90% of us ACCEPT AVERAGE.  Pathetic. 

Hope you Kool-Aid drinkers come on here and start doing your thing  :puke:

to your original question, I think that this is a message board, average minds such as yourself are generally welcome. However now that I have read your drivel, I tend to question if you are even average or perhaps a bit below. oh well, I guess you are welcome to have your dumb opinions. it is a free country. IDIOT

hogsanity

Quote from: mykidsdad on February 10, 2018, 07:20:23 pm
to your original question, I think that this is a message board, average minds such as yourself are generally welcome. However now that I have read your drivel, I tend to question if you are even average or perhaps a bit below. oh well, I guess you are welcome to have your dumb opinions. it is a free country. IDIOT

I'm going to go out on a real sturdy limb and guess your kid is one of the ones that back talks coaches, calls teammates names, and whines about the refs. Cause the apple rarely falls far from the tree.

Why cant you just post your opinion without having to result to name calling?

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: hogwildjoshua on February 10, 2018, 07:19:18 pm
You honestly act like a little crybaby 5 year old every time someone responds to you.  Stop your bitching at everyone who knows about basketball and had a different opinion that you.  You can go eat sh** honestly
I'll eat it while pulling for my hogs! And I'll wait until the season is over before I evaluate this team and staff! Those are the differences between you and I you gutless coward!

hogsanity

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on February 10, 2018, 07:23:51 pm

I'll eat it while pulling for my hogs! And I'll wait until the season is over before I evaluate this team and staff! Those are the differences between you and I you gutless coward!

So, since you will wait til after the season to evaluate, you wont be on here after the Hogs beat a terrible Vandy team telling us how this shows things are on the right track, right?

Letsroll1200

Quote from: hogsanity on February 10, 2018, 07:14:55 pm
And that is exactly what the Op was talking about. Hog fans would rather excuse the shortcomings of the team by soothing themselves with " well we dont cheat " or whatever else to make it okay that the team is not as good as some other team. I am not saying they should cheat, but there are plenty of good programs that do not cheat, so it can be done the right way.

Im talking about Auburn

hogsanity

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on February 10, 2018, 07:29:21 pm
Im talking about Auburn

yes you've made it clear you do not want to answer the question about all the teams that are better than he Hogs, you just want to talk about one.

HogBreath

What if you took back the name calling and kept your account?  Maybe stop acting like a kid in junior high.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

hogwildjoshua

Lol Arkansas looks so great to start the game!  Elite teams have 5 possessions with 5 turnovers!

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: HogBreath on February 10, 2018, 07:38:11 pm
What if you took back the name calling and kept your account?  Maybe stop acting like a kid in junior high.
You're right. Maybe I should get on a Razorback message board and bash the team and the coaching staff. How mature would that be? I'll pass....I owe you and the other losers that bash my team absolutely nothing.

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: hogwildjoshua on February 10, 2018, 07:43:06 pm
Lol Arkansas looks so great to start the game!  Elite teams have 5 possessions with 5 turnovers!
I'm glad you think that was funny. Shows your true colors you punk.

hogwildjoshua

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on February 10, 2018, 08:04:38 pm
I'm glad you think that was funny. Shows your true colors you punk.

Wait I'm the punk that started telling people to eat crap?  Okay..."punk"