Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pre-Tournament Press Conference (Clarke, Qualls, Gulley, Coach A)

Started by -Blu, March 13, 2014, 12:56:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

-Blu

I apologize if someone has already posted this.

http://www.secondemand.com/#!/view/video/139834d2-c357-4085-a298-1f7539b01ea7/2014-SEC-Men%27s-Basketball-Pre-Tournament-Press-Conference-Arkansas

The guys seem to be really focused and upset about that loss, and ready to win this tournament. 

Something that is funny to me is how different in personalities these 3 guys are.  And you can tell so much by watching this video.  You gotta listen to it, Coach A couldn't have picked 3 more different personalities for these interviews.

Gulley is very articulate and media friendly with his answers.  I could see him being a coach one day, he's very well spoken and can tell he has a high Bball IQ.

Qualls is my favorite guy in the press conferences, he's so confident and honest about everything, it actually gets me pumped up and ready to see them play.  He's going to tell you the truth and be up front with his answers.  He's just super comfortable answering questions and being in the spot light.

Clarke is just a man of few words. Soft spoken, but you can tell he's a leader, those quite guys are the one's you don't want to mess with.

SPAL

I liked qualls answer in response to what they needed to do to get to the NCAAT.

"Win"

Went on to say that they can only control what they can control and that is winning and losing basketball games.