Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Liam Neeson on Fans Tweeting Recruits

Started by WilsonHog, January 16, 2015, 04:59:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: WilsonHog on January 16, 2015, 04:59:32 pm
Courtesy of the University of Maryland.

http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=bigten&id=114480&src=desktop&ex_cid=espnfb

I think it would be more appropriate for Liam Neeson to represent the University of Texas given that he feels that "there are too many frikin guns in America". Maybe he needs to be an Advisor on Charlie Strong's football staff? ;)
Go Hogs Go!

Hogarusa

Smart on Marylands part.  Fans on social media following and tweeting high school male athletes is an extreme amount of creepy and absurd
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on January 16, 2015, 05:09:00 pm
I think it would be more appropriate for Liam Neeson to represent the University of Texas given that he feels that "there are too many frikin guns in America". Maybe he needs to be an Advisor on Charlie Strong's football staff? ;)
I love it when actors say that and at the same time are killing people by the hundreds in their films.

Hogarusa

You know its not really liam neeson tweeting that, right?

MuskogeeHogFan

Go Hogs Go!

ricepig

CDBHawg

Tweet recruits all you want.

Just don't mess with his wife and daughter. Well, his daughter now.

RazorWhacker

Quote from: CDBHawg on January 16, 2015, 05:29:35 pm

Anybody else notice his name spelled backwards is Noseen Mail? I'm not quite sure what to make of it, but that has to be a conspiratorial gold mine.

Hogarusa

ricepig

Quote from: CDBHawg on January 16, 2015, 05:29:35 pm

Pretty much limited the plot for Taken 4.

MDH

Quote from: Hogarusa on January 16, 2015, 05:15:23 pm
Smart on Marylands part.  Fans on social media following and tweeting high school male athletes is an extreme amount of creepy and absurd

But female would be ok?
"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

Arazorbackguy1

I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

Hogarusa

Quote from: MDH on January 16, 2015, 05:44:54 pm
But female would be ok?

Lololol.  I dont think female athletics have too many issues with recruiting and social media.  Maybe i am incorrect although Hogville doesnt
Have a female athletics recruiting forum for a reason.  Those follows would be for much more creepy and dark reasons

ricepig

Quote from: Hogarusa on January 16, 2015, 06:11:38 pm

Lololol.  I dont think female athletics have too many issues with recruiting and social media.  Maybe i am incorrect although Hogville doesnt
Have a female athletics recruiting forum for a reason.  Those follows would be for much more creepy and dark reasons

I'm pretty sure a lot of recruiting goes on in the Tavern, but I don't think they ever get any commits.

theFlyingHog

Quote from: ricepig on January 16, 2015, 06:15:08 pm
I'm pretty sure a lot of recruiting goes on in the Tavern, but I don't think they ever get any commits.
Well, OTR. Need I say more?

HogFanatic

Why do people care at all what these paid liars think about anything at all?
As already pointed out, the guy plays the billy badass in all of his movies.

I'm pretty sure he wields a gun in nearly every movie he has ever made.

To call the guy a hypocrite is...well, it isn't even an understatement. It just goes without saying.

I don't understand why this thread is even allowed on Hogville. It's the dumbest thread I have read in a year.

HogFanatic

Oh, nvm. I didn't pay attention to who posted it.

(clicks please! football is over. most of you idiots care what overpaid, type-cast celebrities think)

EastexHawg

Quote from: Hogarusa on January 16, 2015, 05:17:26 pm
You know its not really liam neeson tweeting that, right?

Whoever it is, good for him.  When I see message board posters talk about tweeting football players they don't know...or better yet,  "blowing up" their Twitter, I think...well, I better not say what I think.  I'll just say I endorse what fake or real Liam Neeson says.

razorbackcaller

This!

WilsonHog

It was the athletic department at the University of Maryland.

hawgwash

rljjr

Quote from: ricepig on January 16, 2015, 05:44:41 pm
Pretty much limited the plot for Taken 4.

In Taken 4, Brian Mills daughter will use her singing career as a cover to go back to France and clean up the remaining remnants of the group that kidnapped her. It was the birth of her daughter that led her to the life she lives now. She enlists the help of her father and his friends, but once again is taken -- but by design. As the body count rises, hilarity ensues with campy dialogue. She finally gets what she came for -- revenge. She recovers the body of her blonde friend killed in the first movie that she never mourned for. Once again Detective Jean Claude tries to thwart her efforts to kill, but she decapitates him with a coat hangar.

dhornjr1

Quote from: Hogarusa on January 16, 2015, 06:11:38 pm

Lololol.  I dont think female athletics have too many issues with recruiting and social media.

Skylar Diggins might be the exception when she was at Notre Dame.