Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Uncoventinal Coaching Picks.

Started by bhshawgfan, January 14, 2015, 11:54:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bhshawgfan

Mine would be the rock as linebackers coach. South Florida ties, experience on the defensive side of the ball and could recruit anyone. What say you

ZERO

Pretty cool little idea, but I have the feeling he'd only do it for Miami, and only do it when he was extremely bored of everything else in his life.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

Seebs

Mike Singletary or see if Urlacher wants to coach - would impact any home visit regardless of region.  That would be unconventional.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

deedster84

Might wanna see if Ray Lewis wants to give it a try

Dirty

Jacob "2 Scoops" Johnson

I've been thinking the past year or so DJ Williams to be a TE coach
ched come back pls

bob slydell

Quote from: deedster84 on January 15, 2015, 01:36:55 am

Too busy dissing Tom Brady.
*this is not a criticism of moderatin.

Wahls

When Rob Smith leaves: Johnnie Cochran as DC. Bring back John L for "special" teams.
Quote from: A.Ziffle on April 20, 2012, 10:39:01 pm
You have two kinds of tough guys... those that do it from behind a keyboard, and those that juggle soap in prison just to show they're a fearless bastard.

CattleCorn

How about Coach Bud Kilmer?  That way if anyone questions him, he can be like, "You about ready to lose that scholarship, boy?"

FANONTHEHILL

I read in Forbe's magazine that Dwayne Johnson "The Rock" made $52 Million in 2014. Might have a tough time matching that.
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

MultipleScoreGasms

There goes that integrity thing.

longpig

Don't be scared, be smart.

HogShat

hoggystyle78

Mike Singletary for the LBs and Jerry Rice for the WRs

fishes2000

Peyton Manning for OC. He would have our qb's shouting out Omaha, and would be able to provide students camped out with Papa John pizza. Would only have issue against Tenner. 

KennyForAD

Tusks

If Cockran came that would be not only unconventional but a miracle.  black jesus.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

gawntrail

robmc1883

Maybe I'm weird but I am really starting to like the idea of Weinke as OC as well.

PORKULATOR

Quote from: Seebs on January 15, 2015, 01:25:10 am
Mike Singletary or see if Urlacher wants to coach - would impact any home visit regardless of region.  That would be unconventional.
I like your Adam Levine avatar. Haaaa
Seriously, next time you hear Maroon 5, replace the music with Beakers memememe... Sounds the same.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

St. Hogustine

Quote from: hoggystyle78 on January 15, 2015, 10:44:19 am
Mike Singletary for the LBs and Jerry Rice for the WRs

Archie Cooley is between jobs...

tophawg19

wouldn't mind seeing Dennis Dirt  Winston , coaching our LB's
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

lilRockNDubb

SquidBilly

Go get Doug Plank and have him coach LBs.

Big_Red_1

Give a look at Joe Rossi at Rutgers.  He is young, knows Robb Smith, has coached LBs, special teams, and is the current DC.  I don't know what he is being paid but the Hogs can certainly pay more than he is getting as DC at Rutgers.  Like to have some thoughts on this.
I'm fond of pigs.  Dogs look up to us.  Cats look down on us.   Pigs treat us as equals.

Winston Churchill

OFTEN WRONG BUT NEVER IN DOUBT!!!

secfan30

He'd kill recruiting

RazorBassin

Tsarcasm

Clint east wood for sure.
1. Probably be a good recruiter
2. Won't take any b.s
3. Strike fear into the other team.
4. Give bada** pep talks
"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak." – Steven Wright

robmc1883

aloha_kid

Quote from: bhshawgfan on January 14, 2015, 11:54:19 pm
Mine would be the rock as linebackers coach. South Florida ties, experience on the defensive side of the ball and could recruit anyone. What say you

Forrest City Joe.