Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How Many Of You Haven't Graduated From the U of A?

Started by Rooka, January 13, 2015, 02:24:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hview

24 years military, Park University and Webster University graduate.

WBC Hog

Williams Baptist College alum right here. If I had been to my first Razorback football game before this past year and before I enrolled in college, I would've went to the U of A. Can't redo it though.

John Futrall

Quote from: Professor Psychosis on January 15, 2015, 07:14:53 pm
Great show man!  Always wanted to be on myself.  I guess you didn't end up winning the Showcase?

Nope(I went over by $1500), but I did sell the car, and used part of the $$ to wipe out my student loans.

No, but I did live in Terry Village in 1951 if this counts.

HogPound

ChitownHawg

I just want to ask all of the U of A alums who posted - how did you graduate without being capable of reading the subject line?  ;)
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

YIKES

"When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you." Nietzsche

longtimeHogfan

Not an alumnus but a lifetime fan.  GHG! :razorback:
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

secfan30

Quote from: ChitownHawg on January 17, 2015, 05:32:07 am
I just want to ask all of the U of A alums who posted - how did you graduate without being capable of reading the subject line?  ;)

Hahahahahaha +1

WilsonHog

Quote from: DrSwineESQ on January 15, 2015, 09:34:23 pm
I'm the third of four generations of UA graduates, and I have four degrees from the Hill (my name is on the sidewalk so many times, I was cited for graffiti).

BA     '96     UofA
MA    '98     UofA
JD     '01     UofA Law
Ph.D. '08     UofA

And I am lucky enough to be a professor at the U of A now.  I intend to roam the halls of Old Main, teaching these wonderful kids, until I fall off my walker from old age four or five decades from now.   :razorback:

If only I had listened to Dr. Steve Smith at UA, I might be right there with you.

BA in Communication - UA ('85)
JD - UA Law ('88)
M.S.E. - ASU (2005)
Ed.D - ASU (2012)

Rison Razor Hog

Quote from: WilsonHog on January 17, 2015, 08:22:51 am
If only I had listened to Dr. Steve Smith at UA, I might be right there with you.

BA in Communication - UA ('85)
JD - UA Law ('88)
M.S.E. - ASU (2005)
Ed.D - ASU (2012)

Not to be a terribly bad wiseguy, but your sig says '85 & '87... ;)
And on my deathbed, I'll achieve total consciousness, so I've got that goin' for me!

To paraphrase Benjamin Franklin: Billions for defense, but not one cent for dhimmitude!

ricepig

Quote from: Rison Razor Hog on January 17, 2015, 02:40:57 pm

Hmm....there goes the Federal judgeship, or political career.....

Hog N Bama

Proud graduate of U of A. Best 4 yrs of my life were spend in Fayetteville!!! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

WilsonHog

Quote from: Rison Razor Hog on January 17, 2015, 02:40:57 pm

😄 Finished my JD coursework in December of '87, but I think my name is on the Senior Walk in '88.

Sir Oinksalot

...went three years at UofA but unfortunately my parents were poor and I paid every dime other than the Pell I received...

I really had to bust it in the summers and I did for three of the summers and made enough to pay for the next year
but, then moved back to Little Rock and finished at UALR going p/t. It actually took me 5 1/2 years to graduate...

Then all downhill,  MEd.  etc.  I just thought about it,  I've been to college for 11 years....not including schools
such as the Institute of Psychic Science, etc.

So much schooling and so much study, I sometimes wonder if I would have been better off staying with Ester and
working at the factory...

Be ye therefore like the grasses and yield
to the inevitable forces of Nature,
and in so yielding survive...

Rison Razor Hog

Quote from: Sir Oinksalot on January 17, 2015, 04:15:22 pm
...went three years at UofA but unfortunately my parents were poor and I paid every dime other than the Pell I received...

I really had to bust it in the summers and I did for three of the summers and made enough to pay for the next year
but, then moved back to Little Rock and finished at UALR going p/t. It actually took me 5 1/2 years to graduate...

Then all downhill,  MEd.  etc.  I just thought about it,  I've been to college for 11 years....not including schools
such as the Institute of Psychic Science, etc.

So much schooling and so much study, I sometimes wonder if I would have been better off staying with Ester and
working at the factory...

11 years of college down the drain...*

*I borrowed the gag from a 1978 classic, Animal House, lol. :)
And on my deathbed, I'll achieve total consciousness, so I've got that goin' for me!

To paraphrase Benjamin Franklin: Billions for defense, but not one cent for dhimmitude!

JIHawg

Sir Oinksalot

Quote from: Rison Razor Hog on January 17, 2015, 05:12:16 pm
11 years of college down the drain...*

*I borrowed the gag from a 1978 classic, Animal House, lol. :)

Haha, yes, I know the skit....llanyway, I often think of Ester, and what my life would have been like, had I stayed a democrat,

and worked in the factory....she was pure, pristine, untouched, and just about worshipped me,

how much is that worth...?

I wonder....
Be ye therefore like the grasses and yield
to the inevitable forces of Nature,
and in so yielding survive...