Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who will be the "Cinderella" Team in the NCAA Tourney

Started by pfrg999, February 06, 2006, 03:12:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pfrg999

Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

LA HAWG

hogfan064

Wichita State is a good pick, but when I think Cinderella I think about a double digit seed. Wichita State I've seen rated as high as a #7 seed.  I'm going to say Winthrop will be a Cinderella team.  The Eagles have tons of tourney experience(they are in it every year) and Greg Marshall always has them play tough in the tourney.  The Eagles will enter as a #14 seed and knock someone off.  Davidson isn't a bad bet either.  Those SoCON teams are always upset minded.

BTW I love the tourney talk.  Keep it up. 

pfrg999

Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

pfrg999

LordStanleysHog

The_Bionic_Pig

George Washington even though they will be a high seed they come from a unknown conference.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

TennesseeRaz

KS -- strange, I know to talk of them as a Cinderella, but 10 days ago many thought they were on the outside looking in.  Underclassmen get 78% of their playing time (or points, I'm not sure which).

hogsanity

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on February 06, 2006, 03:16:14 pm
George Washington even though they will be a high seed they come from a unknown conference.

Come on Stewie, you are better than this one.  No way can a team ranked in the top 10 be a cinderella. 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

thahawg

Iowa State
One of the best backcourts in the country.