Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Got a question...

Started by sainthog, February 05, 2006, 09:51:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sainthog

The wife and I are looking for a new residence in Fayetteville.
We go to a open house today. Nice home, cool layout, owner has really good taste in art and electronics. Owner also has a closet full of Adidas shoes and U of A sweats. Curious, I inquire who owns the home. Duty agent is reluctant but whispers... RONNIE THOMPSON.
So, naturally I ask,"Where is Ronnie buying a new home?" his answer...
Not here.

Anyone know what's up?

Kilgor

Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

SiriusHog™

maybe he's buying in rogers or something  ???

TennesseeRaz

My guess is that real estate agent just lost a listing.

SAUhogfan

Whoa, now THIS is the kind of info I come to Hogville for!

Boared

Quote from: SAUhogfan on February 05, 2006, 09:59:15 pm
Whoa, now THIS is the kind of info I come to Hogville for!

Won't get this kind of info on a pay board .  ;)

Broken Trigger

Maybe he is gonna be a sacrificial lamb to save Heath's job if they don't make the tournament.

big boes

i'll guess he's going to georgetown to coach with his brother.

Broken Trigger

Quote from: FLKeysGuy on February 05, 2006, 10:46:58 pm
FWIW (for what it's worth)

I have heard from a little birdie who flies close to the situation that coach Heath is planning to resign after the season.  Another birdie suggested that coach Self may be interested in buying a nice home in Fayetteville.  I have ABSOLUTELY no idea whether or not there is any meritt to statements from this 'flock', but they've been right about several things in the past prior to them occurring.  I find the whole thing very interesting.

As for me, all I want is wins.  The rest is just conversation.

Hmm, the story gets even more interesting.

jrw11475

FL Keys GUy you sure do seem to get alot of info.

SAUhogfan

Resign and do what?  Hell Stan, be a man, make'em fire you.  Granny didn't raise no fool.

FLKeysGuy

Quote from: jrw11475 on February 05, 2006, 10:51:11 pm
FL Keys GUy you sure do seem to get alot of info.

One problem with "keeping your ear to the rail" is that sometimes the train runs over your head!  I've just been fortunate enough (via Hogville) to meet several people who have much greater insights than I do.  My contributions to this board surrounded MM because I know him and the other SHS players.  As for everything else, I'm like the rest of you trying to figure out what happens next.

Triplet Hog

Quote from: SAUhogfan on February 05, 2006, 10:52:56 pm
Resign and do what?  Hell Stan, be a man, make'em fire you.  Granny didn't raise no fool.
Stan might resign..I'm just guessing..If Hogs finish at least 10-6 in SEC, Heath takes Cincinnati job..Self to Ark..Vandy coach Stallings to KU...Duke assistant Dawkins to Vandy.  Self has done a lot more with several freshmen than Heath has with several upperclassmen...the verbal exchange between Townes and Heath during SC game should have had Townes on the bench for the rest of the game, but Heath gave in and actually played him late. Players don't fear him..they talk back to him..no disciplinary action from Heath!  WOW!

Franchise_Hog

There was also a rumor almost 2 years ago now that Heath was going to leave pretty soon.  Supposedly, a company who was going to put in a pool at his residence was told that there was no need to install a pool since they would not be around for long....this is what his wife supposedly said.  This actually came from someone who also has been correct on a number of things.  But as you guys can see, Heath is still here.  Anybody know if he has a pool?

SAUhogfan

Yeah, it's a nice pool too.  I was over there last night and we had a big ChickenFight tournament.  Me and Stephen Hill won the whole tourny.

Franchise_Hog

Quote from: SAUhogfan on February 05, 2006, 11:03:53 pm
Yeah, it's a nice pool too.  I was over there last night and we had a big ChickenFight tournament.  Me and Stephen Hill won the whole tourny.

How many body shots did you block?

lunchbox72703

Quote from: SAUhogfan on February 05, 2006, 11:03:53 pm

Yea, thanks for taking it easy on us.....we could of taken you if Jefferson would of showed some offense every now and then.  ;)

SAUhogfan

[/quote]

Yea, thanks for taking it easy on us.....we could of taken you if Jefferson would of showed some offense every now and then.  ;)
[/quote]

Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda!  Me and Stephen had heard that McCurdy was a mean ChickenFight competitor, but Stan never let him get in the pool.

sainthog

Was TOLD today that Taliaferro's home is also for sale.  ???

DukeOfPork

Quote from: WarRazorbacks on February 05, 2006, 09:58:29 pm
maybe he's buying in rogers or something  ???

Stan is moving into the house that Butch Davis is building in Springdale.  Stan and Butch are pooling their resources together to save money. 

HairyHog

The house I want to see for sale belongs to Nutt.   ;D

hogsanity

Quote from: sainthog on February 05, 2006, 09:51:24 pm
The wife and I are looking for a new residence in Fayetteville.
We go to a open house today. Nice home, cool layout, owner has really good taste in art and electronics. Owner also has a closet full of Adidas shoes and U of A sweats. Curious, I inquire who owns the home. Duty agent is reluctant but whispers... RONNIE THOMPSON.
So, naturally I ask,"Where is Ronnie buying a new home?" his answer...
Not here.

Anyone know what's up?

Nice info.  I have a house for sale out at Stonebridge, right on the 14th tee box.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE