Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who was the better team in the Super Bowl?

Started by clemensrules01, February 05, 2006, 08:51:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who should have won the game?

Seattle
Pittsburgh

clemensrules01

the officiating is the worst ive ever seen. seattle should have won this game. they were the better team. pitt didnt deserve this.

Buff

clemensrules01

Quote from: Buffinator:  Reloaded on February 05, 2006, 08:52:42 pm
how many topics u gonna start?
two. i think this was the worst officiated game ever. im dissapointed in the NFL. is it okay if i start more than one topic?

Boared

I think had clemensrules played all by himself, he would be "teh" best team of all time.

clemensrules01

Quote from: Turd Ferguson on February 05, 2006, 08:55:52 pm
I think had clemensrules played all by himself, he would be "teh" best team of all time.
i second that.

hogfan98

seattle.  that pass interference call was a joke.  and pittsburgh had to run a gimmick play to put the game out of reach.  pittsbugh won and played a good game, but i still believe that seattle has the better team.

clemensrules01

usually, i hate to blame the refs. i really never do. but in a game as big as the super bowl, youd figure theyd be better. im just dissapointed in the game as a whole.  congrats to the bus and cowher. they deserve it.

hogattack21

Pittsburgh played great so did Seattle. I honestly think Seattle played better better, but who cares I AM A HOG FAN that is all I am concerned about.
It may be wrong, but it sure feels right.

3kgthog

It doesn't help the Seahawks much when they have Houston Nutt (Hasselbeck/Holmgren) running the offense. That was some of the worst clock management I have ever seen. The refs had nothing to do with those parts.

Salvaboar Dali

Quote from: clemensrules01 on February 05, 2006, 08:51:49 pm
the officiating is the worst ive ever seen. seattle should have won this game. they were the better team. pitt didnt deserve this.

Congrats.

I officially grant Seattle the official 2006 Buffalo Bills "Ought to have won the Superbowl" Trophy.

Enjoy.

clemensrules01

Quote from: Salvaboar Dali on February 05, 2006, 09:12:43 pm

Congrats.

I officially grant Seattle the official 2006 Buffalo Bills "Ought to have won the Superbowl" Trophy.

Enjoy.
thats all i wanted.

Hogster18

I agree 100% clemens.

Salvaboar Dali

Quote from: Hogster18 on February 05, 2006, 09:18:16 pm

I agree 100% clemens.

Then you can share the official 2006 Buffalo Bills "Ought to have won the Superbowl" Trophy.

Enjoy.    :-P

dukefan

Officiating may have been bad, but Steelers were the best team!

hogfan x

One would think the super bowl would have the best officials.  If this is the best the NFL has they may need to recruit the local high school refs.
"The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it." - Lou Holtz, Arkansas

Razorjacks

Foots

In the first half Seattle was the better team. Pittsburgh was better in the 2nd half though. Barely.

PHill94

If Ken Hamlin was playing they would have won

merccedes

did anybody just see Bo Mattingly call the Hasselback fumble that was not a fumble, the fumble that ended the cpmback for Seattle

Aeschere

Boared

Quote from: PHill94 on February 05, 2006, 09:30:49 pm
If Ken Hamlin was playing they would have won

If my aunt had a sack she'd be my uncle.

Richard_white

It was fixed?..yeah the commisioner told seatlle to drop 6 passes 4 from the tight end, the nfl told hasslebach to throw a interception inside the 20 and get a pesonal foul..where was aleaxander?..pitt was better tonight

WPS

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

You are acting like a whiny little girl.  What is this like your 4th thread you have started about this?  I thought you didn't care? 

SCOREBOARD, Steelers won.  They ARE the better team.

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: clemensrules01 on February 05, 2006, 09:05:56 pm
usually, i hate to blame the refs. i really never do. but in a game as big as the super bowl, youd figure theyd be better. im just dissapointed in the game as a whole.  congrats to the bus and cowher. they deserve it.

You are so full of shiite.  What a lame arse "qualifier". 
Steelers were BETTER.  Hard for you to accept.  Too bad, you have to.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

mustainiac

How much money did you lose?  It serves you right for betting against the Steel Curtain.

Lando Calrissian

If Matt Jones was playing they would have one.

Who "they" is, I have no idea.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

Lando Calrissian

If Michael Jordan was there they would have won.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

jdhoover

If you think this was the worst officiated game, you obviously did not watch the Pitt-Indy in the 2nd round.  Good teams wins despite the officiating.
Don't mistake my support of the Razorbacks and their coaches with the acceptance of mediocrity.

HighOnHogs

Those refs should never be allowed to ref a super bowl again.

Allister Fiend

Quote from: HighOnHogs on February 06, 2006, 08:20:44 am
Those refs should never be allowed to ref a super bowl again.

Yeah, because the Steelers got screwed and should have won by more. The refs made just as many if not more bad/no calls against the Steelers as they did against the Seahawks. Get over it. The refs did not decide the outcome of the game. The Seahawks played like crap and everyone is acting like they were by far the better team. Vegas didn't think so, and neither did the scoreboard.