Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Unbelievable Call in Super Bowl

Started by Brer Hog, February 05, 2006, 08:29:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brer Hog

Did you see that nonsense?  Did they sneak the SEC refs in for the Super Bowl?  Hasselbeck made the tackle.  How do they make that call?

The Super Bowl is rigged. 

I don't care who wins.  I just want to see a fair fight.  This game will be protested. 

Unbelievable !!!!!!

hogfancb

maniax22bolts20

They did in this game. Seattle receivers,save Joe Jurevicius, dropped many key passes but the calls were far in favor of the Steelers. They were not even close. I was more mad at the way the postgame was hurried through in favor of ABC's gay agenda. Thank God for NFL Primetime.

bulldog04

That call on Jackson in the endzone where he was flagged for pushing off was a big pile of BS.

BigPapaHawg

That blocking call on Hasselbeck's tackle, has to be one of the worst call's in Superbowl history!
WOO PIG

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: Brer Hog on February 05, 2006, 08:29:16 pm
Did you see that nonsense?  Did they sneak the SEC refs in for the Super Bowl?  Hasselbeck made the tackle.  How do they make that call?

The Super Bowl is rigged. 

I don't care who wins.  I just want to see a fair fight.  This game will be protested. 

Unbelievable !!!!!!

What, did you and your buddies call each other and agree to start a bunch of threads about the refs?  What a joke.  Steelers won.  Played better.  Better team.  Cowher OUTCOACHED Holmgren.  PARKER, WARD, RANDLE EL, POLAMALU, made plays.

There won't be any protest, blah blah blah.

SCOREBOARD, Steelers WON. 
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07