Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The commercials so far have been great...

Started by Boarcephus, February 05, 2006, 05:50:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: Tideboy on February 05, 2006, 09:10:19 pm
I think the "theft deterent" Sprint commercial.

The hidden Bud Lights commercial was good too.

BTW, that was the worst officiated Super Bowl I have ever seen.

You are ALSO and ALABAMA fan, that says it all...
STEELERS kicked arse.

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

the donger

Quote from: Turd Ferguson on February 05, 2006, 07:15:47 pm
None of the commercials are all that great this year. And yes, I agree with Karma, the Stones are just too old for this crap.
The Stones are terrible and you have a terrible since of humor if you didn't like these commercials. The best year ever.

Boared

Quote from: the donger on February 05, 2006, 10:18:03 pm
Quote from: Turd Ferguson on February 05, 2006, 07:15:47 pm
None of the commercials are all that great this year. And yes, I agree with Karma, the Stones are just too old for this crap.
The Stones are terrible and you have a terrible since of humor if you didn't like these commercials. The best year ever.

You're easily amused if you thought the commercials were all that.

BigPapaHawg

My favorite was the sprint cell phone commercial!
WOO PIG

Reaganite

I thought the strolling bones concert was pretty dang funny.  Old guys trying to be hip.  Mick's flabby arms... prancing around like a homo... the only people screaming and waving their hands were the ones paid to do it down low (noticed the people in the stands were pretty much just standing there).

Now you know why there's lip syncing at these events.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: Reaganite on February 06, 2006, 12:22:02 am
I thought the strolling bones concert was pretty dang funny.  Old guys trying to be hip.  Mick's flabby arms... prancing around like a homo... the only people screaming and waving their hands were the ones paid to do it down low (noticed the people in the stands were pretty much just standing there).

There should be a law passed that if you are over 50 you cannot "ROCK OUT" on stage anymore.  Studio work is fine, but live it is just uncomfortable to watch...
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

BigPapaHawg

Quote from: Reaganite on February 06, 2006, 12:22:02 am

Agree!    ;D
WOO PIG

pigsouee

did anyone see the jessica simpson pizza bites commercial.  did i miss it or was it not shown

Ugly Uncle

It was played about 20 times during the pregame.  I'm not complaining...I'm just saying...
Retired Radio Host

Reaganite

I pissed at FedEx for only showing the caveman commercial once in the first quarter!  I was expeting to see it again at some point.  It was really funny.

John Futrall

3.  The Bud Select com. when the guy arm tackles the girl playing pickup football
2.  The streaking sheep
1.  The baby Clydsedale "pulling" the wagon