Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Texas 0-2

Started by hogfan98, February 05, 2006, 04:42:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan98

For those who care, Texas lost in baseball again today against San Diego, 6-0.  Nice start to the title defense.

Where's the Whorn spinmaster (HIM)?

urhogdaddi

that is great news!!!!! i love it
Hogs,....Nutt,......Heath,......Polish Sausage

hogfancb

HoginMemphis, spin it again.

dukefan

ANOTHER GREAT DAY FOR HOG FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pigsooie1000

haha, preseason unanamious #1 taken down twice and only scores 2 runs in 2 games against a team from a conference where the average team ERA is in the 6s.  I love it. 

hogfan98

to update, san diego finished off the sweep today 12-8.  texas started 16-0 last year, now they are 0-3.  of course, as HIM said, it's not fair because every team plays up against texas. 

by the way, that info is per hognation (except for the knock of HIM).

Broken Trigger

Quote from: hogfan98 on February 05, 2006, 04:42:28 pm
For those who care, Texas lost in baseball again today against San Diego, 6-0.  Nice start to the title defense.

Guess what?

clemensrules01

we're ready for your excuses, HiM.

94 Hawg

Quote from: RazorbackRick on February 05, 2006, 09:22:57 pm

Guess what?

lol!
Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

TulsaHawg

And OU got pounded by Lamar 21 - 9.

Kodiak

For those who care, Texas lost in baseball again today against San Diego, 6-0. 

Thanks "hf"  you have no idea how happy this makes an old hog luver like me !
Due to the lack of interest, the remainder of this day has been cancelled.
K.I.S.S.  Keep It Simple Stupid!

jrw11475

Couldn't happen to a better team.

HognotinMemphis

SD will be in the CWS along with the Horns. Not to worry...it's only the first 3 games of the year. Horns will be in Omaha.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

BigPapaHawg

I love it, the short horns starting the season out 0-3 priceless! Now here's to texass keeping up with their losing ways!    ;D
WOO PIG

HogHeaded™

Why sometimes Y ?

hogfan064

Winthrop took 2 of 3 from Miami.  College baseball in the state of SC is very strong.  6 regional teams last year. I'm lucky to see good ball every portion of this state

HogFather

Quote from: HoginMemphis on February 05, 2006, 11:47:26 pm
SD will be in the CWS along with the Horns. Not to worry...it's only the first 3 games of the year. Horns will be in Omaha.

No they won't.  That's just stupid.  Tony Gwynn can do alot of things, but he is not a miracle maker.