Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jordan Babineaux

Started by sac4577, February 05, 2006, 04:25:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sac4577

Just wanted to say let's all try and support Jordan Babineaux of the Seattle Seahawks today.  Babineaux, #27, is a 2004 graduate of Southern Arkansas University, my alma mater.  I know there's alot of Steeler fans in Arkansas, but we can still support our own!  Here's more info on Jordan if you're interested. GO HOGS!

http://www.saumag.edu/bulletin/templates/?a=131&z=33

SAUhogfan

maniax22bolts20

3 solo tackles if I counted right. One of those was great hustle on a kick return. He had 74 in the regular season.

Boared

I was listening to Sports Rap on Friday and there were plenty of people calling in supporting the Seahawks. I think theyr'e building a small fan base in the state due to Hamlin and Huckeba being there. If it were another team other than the Steelers playing tonight, I would have maybe rooted for them just because of the UA connection.

Broken Trigger

Quote from: Turd Ferguson on February 05, 2006, 10:44:00 pm
I was listening to Sports Rap on Friday and there were plenty of people calling in supporting the Seahawks. I think theyr'e building a small fan base in the state due to Hamlin and Huckeba being there. If it were another team other than the Steelers playing tonight, I would have maybe rooted for them just because of the UA connection.

I agree.   I had to go with my favorite team for the last 30 years, but i would have rooted for Seattle against most other teams because of Hamlin.   It would have been a tough call if Jacksonville would have played Seattle.   I would have probably given the Jags a slight edge because of MJ though.