Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2005 Football Highlight reel

Started by razorbackfan4life, February 05, 2006, 01:59:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorbackfan4life

www.hogwired.com
click on free in the upper right corner of the site
15 mins long, but its worth watching because it shows what we did well in last year, and it gets you pumped about 2006!!

Kilgor

+Karma for you

That was fun.  McFadden is ridiculously fast.  I watched that Georgia break up the middle twice.  Jamal Anderson, Sammy Olajabutu, and Marcus Harrison are awesome.  Hillis is slow, but has great hands.  He ran like a fullback on that lateral and pitch.  He would have scored if he had 4.5 speed.

I'm excited about next year getting Vinnet back, adding Barnett, West, and Wade from Juco.  Then add Damian, Mitch, Crawford, Gregory, Salters, and Malzhan to the offense.  Wow! ;D
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

Hollywood_HOGan

Quote from: Kilgor on February 05, 2006, 02:24:49 pm
+Karma for you

That was fun.  McFadden is ridiculously fast.  I watched that Georgia break up the middle twice.  Jamal Anderson, Sammy Olajabutu, and Marcus Harrison are awesome.  Hillis is slow, but has great hands.  He ran like a fullback on that lateral and pitch.  He would have scored if he had 4.5 speed.

I'm excited about next year getting Vinnet back, adding Barnett, West, and Wade from Juco.  Then add Damian, Mitch, Crawford, Gregory, Salters, and Malzhan to the offense.  Wow! ;D

Maybe next year we might win a game at home.
No excuses in 06!!

Brutalis

Oh there's enough footage for a highlight reel?

Not worth checking it out. On to next year!
God, please let the my Hogs be just half as good as my Spurs. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh meeennnnnnnnnnn

Sonofahog

Quote from: Brutalis on February 05, 2006, 03:05:40 pm
Oh there's enough footage for a highlight reel?

Not worth checking it out. On to next year!

Yes it is worth checking out.  I could watch 15 minutes of Mcfadden alone.  This team SHOULD have been much better last year.  They showed promise in spite of the coach. 

Watch the highlights, you will like them.
Proud son of the Hog punt returner in the video below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JFM2ht-O8c

Zen_Hog

berryhog

Quote from: Kilgor on February 05, 2006, 02:24:49 pm
I'm excited about next year getting Vinnet back,

I had totally forgotten about Vinnett.  He is pretty solid and will definitely be a welcomed addition back to the secondary.

jkstock04

I watched the basketball highlight reel on the '91 hogs...much more interesting.  I hate to say it but the 2005 football highlight reel only made me remember all those games we lost last year...I turned it off halfway through...this year however I count of having a hell of a highlight reel for the football team...
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

whatsshakinbacon

I hope this next year includes highlights from the USC game.

Bacon out...

SiriusHog™

whenever i try to watch it.. it doesnt play smooth at all.. its all choppy and stops and starts.. any ideas?

Kilgor

SiriusHog™

Kilgor

Tejano Jawg

QUOTE: I watched the basketball highlight reel on the '91 hogs...much more interesting.  I hate to say it but the 2005 football highlight reel only made me remember all those games we lost last year...I turned it off halfway through...

On one hand, the football highlights make us look pretty good. Then, I too remember the reality of last season...we lost a lot of games. I noticed a lot of highlights from the Auburn game, the first game I drove up for last year (w/ my 5 year old son.) We made lots of great plays, but like so many games, eventually gave it away.

The 91 basketball highlights are definitely worth checking out. A great Nolan team. Mayberry, Day, and Big O. Also, the 96 basketball team...I'd forgotten about that team. Proves how far you CAN go starting a bunch of overachieving freshmen.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

hawaiianhogster

Best damn 4 & 7 team in the nation. Should have been 8 & 3. Now with the addition of a passing game and better play calling we should be able to win eight games or more. If our defense continues to get better, who knows where we'll end up. BCS?