Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Darksider Roll Check: Please Post

Started by RealSmartGuy, January 30, 2006, 12:42:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RealSmartGuy

Please post if you are a true Darksider, I need to know everyone I am dealing with here, the darksiders need to know their true numbers.

I am a DARKSIDER!

Donald Miller

Count me in on Football and now Basketball.  Baseball and Track are all we have to look forward to as fans.

pfrg999

Dammit Jim... He's a Vulcam Jim...He's Got Green Blood... I'm A Darksider Jim.. Not a Damn Doctor
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

Hogs4Ever

TouchdownRazrbcks

I was a FB Darksider until the recent changes...Hopefully this next year will tell all.But I would like to see Nutt gone

Basketball. I'm in..

Call Mr. Sow

I hate that the people who believe the Hogs can do better are called "Darksiders", but since that seems to be the term we're going with...I'm a darksider...basketball and football. 

That said, I think the Hog football team will be a lot better this coming season.  Of course, I also thought we'd be improved last year. 

FLKeysGuy

Between "Darksider" and "Hugger"

I am a Darksider.  I'll support our players, but I don't like the head coaches' job performance.

pigfeet

Here here for Heath, Nutt, Markuson, Ealy, and Broyles.

HamHands

Football darksider since 2000. My wife being able to predict the next offensive play pushed me over the edge. Now, I am a basketball darksider. I really thought we would be much better this year. This team has no heart. You could see it in their body language against Kentucky. I'm disgusted.
One day at a time.

smf

beebefootballfan

"The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money."- Alexis de Tocqueville

HogDodging

Count me as a founding member of the darksiders.  I've been anti-Houston Nutt ever since he snuck away from his beloved Hogs in December 1978.

I'mthiscloseto becoming anti-Heath.

firecampbell

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

beachhawg

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

GorillaJMonsoon

The saddest part of this whole deal is that during the first half whipping, I actually was feeling guilty about some of the things I had posted in the past about Heath.  Then the bottom fell out and I was as angry as I've been in a while.  That's the last BB game I watch or listen to this year.  In football, I am fairly confident that Nutt will be gone soon, win or lose this year, and I am looking forward to what we will do on offense this coming season. Darksider on both counts.

Ugly Uncle

Present.

Let us not grow weary in well doing.  We may be called darksiders by the enemies of a winning program...but in truth, we have done nothing but shine a light on incompetence.
Retired Radio Host

Hawg414

present.
and still actively recruiting others who still cant see the forest for all of the damn trees

Razorback Jedi

Still believe Nutt to be an average coach. Until I see something different on the field, I will continue to ask for him to be replaced.

holman24

Get rid of Frank darksider and while you at it take Heth and Nutt with you!!!   I'll live with nutt one more year and give the new hires a chance but heth needs to go now!!!!

Hogblog

Football since 2001. Basketball since Sunday.

Apathy

DARKSIDER for all the right reasons.

rzrbkfan

This is only the second time I have ever posted on this board, but I am so disgusted.  I have turned my season Football & Basketball tickets back in - notified the administration of my decision and told them I am so embarrassed, I have taken off my personalized licenseplate "HOGHEVN" along with my trailer hitch cover (I live in Tulsa) and have quite wearing my Razorback clothes.

There are at least 5 staff members at my church who are originally from Arkansas (not myself  - I work in the private sector) the staff did a skit about what it was like living in Oklahoma and 2 things that were mentioned were "They play football in Oklahoma in December & January and also play Basketball in March" - meaning - they go to bowlgames and the big dance.  It's bad when a church skit mentions you have a crappy sports program and the team you support is the only one in that state.

Why should I care when the administration doesn't.  Plus I'm getting sick and tired of being told I'm not a true fan because I don't blindly follow the Nazi Hogstapo in Fayetteville.  I'm not going to give my hard earned dollars as a fan when the administration treats the fans like we should be privelidged to cheer for the hogs.  I love the HOGS, always have, but it hurts to see the program is such decline for no other reason but EGOS.

hawgwatcher

Basketball-you bet your a$$
Football-one more year...I've been saying that for the past three...oh hell, Football-yes
"Winning is not a sometime thing; it's an all time thing. You don't win once in a while, you don't do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing"- Vince Lombardi

nobballconcept

mtpockets

Darksider on hold-----until the first time I realize that Nutt is not letting GUS and Wood do their jobs.  Then I will be balls to the walls again. 

Ialsoamthisclose to leaving Heath as well.

Former girlfriend told me, "Once you go black you never go back"......I guess she was right.  :D

NATEHOGG216

Where do I sign?  It pains me to see the arrogance of the administration.  But I must admit, I will never stop being a fan of the players and MY HOGS.  Piss on JFB,HDN,LINDSEY,HEATH, and every other person who thinks $$$$ are more important to the program than PRIDE.  PISSS on EM.  F em and feed em fish heads.
Quote from: 3kgthog on August 27, 2013, 09:15:10 AM
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.

NATEHOGG216

Im not saying Im not hopefull for the FB team.  I think Gus and Reggie are the best coaching hires since VanHorn and McDonnel
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.

NATEHOGG216

But definately a darksider. the administration is greedy, HDN is incompetant, and Heath is a wimp(trying to stay clean with my words)

geoffhog

Quote from: rzrbkfan on January 30, 2006, 02:27:08 pm
This is only the second time I have ever posted on this board, but I am so disgusted.  I have turned my season Football & Basketball tickets back in - notified the administration of my decision and told them I am so embarrassed, I have taken off my personalized licenseplate "HOGHEVN" along with my trailer hitch cover (I live in Tulsa) and have quite wearing my Razorback clothes.

There are at least 5 staff members at my church who are originally from Arkansas (not myself  - I work in the private sector) the staff did a skit about what it was like living in Oklahoma and 2 things that were mentioned were "They play football in Oklahoma in December & January and also play Basketball in March" - meaning - they go to bowlgames and the big dance.  It's bad when a church skit mentions you have a crappy sports program and the team you support is the only one in that state.

Why should I care when the administration doesn't.  Plus I'm getting sick and tired of being told I'm not a true fan because I don't blindly follow the Nazi Hogstapo in Fayetteville.  I'm not going to give my hard earned dollars as a fan when the administration treats the fans like we should be privelidged to cheer for the hogs.  I love the HOGS, always have, but it hurts to see the program is such decline for no other reason but EGOS.
Where were your seats? Maybe I'll get upgraded!
"I was born to be a Razorback." -Darren Mcfadden

PulledPork

PulledPork
RR 999 Box 1
Darkside of the Moon, Universe

hogsrmyfav36

I love the Hogs, but I hate the fact that someone like HDN thinks he can hijack the program, call it his own, defend his ineptness, and put BS on the street that if you don't back him you're just a bandwagon fan and not a true Razorback fan.  True Razorback fans are passionate about the program and will not settle for mediocrity and a coach who won't admit failure.

Definitely a darksider
F&*!NG INTRANET

taintlint

I am a Stan Heath Darksider. I have been for 4 years. For the past 3 years I have been calling for HDN to resign. The events that are currrently unfolding are making me want to give HDN another chance to win me and my $$$$$ over. As for Stan, rehearse these words in front of the mirror "My references are available upon request".

Hoggy Mo Pena

I am a long time Stan Heath Darksider and I am also a JFB darksider.  HDN has gotten a reprieve for now.

Pig Power

PulledPork

Quote from: taintlint on January 30, 2006, 03:44:06 pm
I am a Stan Heath Darksider. I have been for 4 years. For the past 3 years I have been calling for HDN to resign. The events that are currrently unfolding are making me want to give HDN another chance to win me and my $$$$$ over. As for Stan, rehearse these words in front of the mirror "My references are available upon request".
and a horrible prognosticator!

HawgWyld

As long as Nutt has anything at all to do with the Razorbacks, count me in as a so-called Darksider.

ttabler

Darksider here until Heath is gone.  With Nutt I am still a darksider although I am happy with the recruiting and the changes.  Now I just wish Broyles, White and half the damn Board of Trustees would go.

My girlfriend and I have broken up twice a week for the last year. Great sex causes me to keep giving her another chance. I have a softer spot in my heart for the HOGS. I keep letting them back in after a win. I sure hope they can win again soon. WITH or WITHOUT COACHING.
Steve Spurrier, Florida football coach, telling Gator fans that a fire at Auburn's football dorm had destroyed 20 books: "But the real tragedy was that 15 hadn't been colored yet." (1991)

jtnhogs

I am a Hog fan through and through.  But HDN can kiss my darkside.

fineswine

One always has more fun in the dark!

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: uglyuncle on January 30, 2006, 01:55:09 pm
Present.

Let us not grow weary in well doing.  We may be called darksiders by the enemies of a winning program...but in truth, we have done nothing but shine a light on incompetence.

Present.
WE are the good guys.  We LOVE our hogs and will not let The Nutt destroy them.

"The true revolutionary is guided by a great feeling of love. It is impossible to think of a genuine revolutionary lacking this quality."
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

NEAHAWG

I will be a Darksider untill we win the SEC Championship in Football, the same for Basketball.

Deuce Pigelow

I Pledge my allegiance!!!!!!!!!!
I have been on Heath the last 2 years.
For those of us who bleed little pigs when we are cut, it is brutally painful.

mutdog

You did see that Damian recognized HDN first in his statement that he will be a hog.  Hummm. 

Buff

i was a darksider in football, and now am a darksider in basketball as well.  nutt will get a reprieve if he truly manages to stay completely out of playcalling and we start winning again.