Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Super Bowl XL

Started by RebelHawg, January 24, 2006, 10:52:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Wo hoo

Cheers, buffinator, Turd, sorry HsV
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Boared

I didn't see the penalty on Hasselback, but per NFL.com, it's listed as a "low block." What exactly happened?

Turd, TOLD YA WE NEED TO RE-SIGN Randle El...

FUMBLE

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

clemensrules01

i have no idea. why not the horsecoller call against alexander. and that was a horrible holding call. the refs are pitiful. seattle is getting royally screwed.

Buff

there's only one way the refs can overturn that Hasselbeck fumble, and that's if they feel bad for suckig at their job earlier.  i don't think he was down by contact.

Buff

Quote from: clemensrules01 on February 05, 2006, 08:34:09 pm
i have no idea. why not the horsecoller call against alexander. and that was a horrible holding call. the refs are pitiful. seattle is getting royally screwed.

Excuses, Excuses.  How did the refs play into the TD from Randle El to Ward?

Topcat

Thought I was watching the Pittsburgh TV network with all the Steelers on the commercials. A bunch of missed calls by the officials. How many holding calls have the Steelers had called on them? NONE. Would have to be an idiot to say there's no bias in this game. Reminds me of some the ARK vs Texas games in the old days. Glad I"m not a Seattle fan.

Sonofahog

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on February 05, 2006, 08:36:58 pm

Pittsburgh shouldn't have had the ball. Crappy holding call cost Seattle the ball at the 1 yard line. 
Proud son of the Hog punt returner in the video below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JFM2ht-O8c

Brer Hog

These are the best refs money can buy.  I hope Seattle lodges a protest.  Hell, my wife doesn't even watch football and she was incensed at such a lousy call on Hasselbeck and left the room. 

Quote from: Topcat on February 05, 2006, 08:37:51 pm
Thought I was watching the Pittsburgh TV network with all the Steelers on the commercials. A bunch of missed calls by the officials. How many holding calls have the Steelers had called on them? NONE. Would have to be an idiot to say there's no bias in this game. Reminds me of some the ARK vs Texas games in the old days. Glad I"m not a Seattle fan.

Whatever.  Keep using the refs as your excuse.  That is why our program is in the state it is in.  Excuses, excuses, excuses, bla bla bla.

hogfancb

Come on shavin, If it wasn't for the bad calls the steelers wouldn't be in that position.

Sonofahog

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on February 05, 2006, 08:38:56 pm
Quote from: Topcat on February 05, 2006, 08:37:51 pm

Whatever.  Keep using the refs as your excuse.  That is why our program is in the state it is in.  Excuses, excuses, excuses, bla bla bla.

You would be saying the same thing if the calls were going against the Steelers.  You know you would!

Quote from: Brer Hog on February 05, 2006, 08:38:50 pm
These are the best refs money can buy.  I hope Seattle lodges a protest.  Hell, my wife doesn't even watch football and she was incensed at such a lousy call on Hasselbeck and left the room. 

The refs, bla bla bla bla bla..That SACK we just got???  How was that the ref??
ANYONE who uses the refs as an excuse is a LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER

Loser, NUTHUGGER

Buff

Quote from: stillahog on February 05, 2006, 08:38:26 pm
Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on February 05, 2006, 08:36:58 pm

Pittsburgh shouldn't have had the ball. Crappy holding call cost Seattle the ball at the 1 yard line. 
this is hard to say, but i think that Pitt was going to run that play eventually anyway.......and score a TD. 

Buff

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on February 05, 2006, 08:40:21 pm

Loser, NUTHUGGER
not a loser.........a texass fan

NOPE.  I have never used refs as an excuse.  It all evens out in the end.

Keep looking for more excuses.  Seattle got punched in the mouth, and the Steelers will win.....
WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Topcat

Are these the best officials the NFL has to offer? I wonder how this game film will grade out in the league office. Oh wait, maybe this was the result they wanted. Amazing amount of missed calls.

Sonofahog

Loser, NUTHUGGER

I didn't see anyone say the refs caused the sack, or that the refs ran the play for the Steeler TD.  They were good plays.  But, the refs have blown many calls. 

Quote from: stillahog on February 05, 2006, 08:44:03 pm

Loser, NUTHUGGER

I didn't see anyone say the refs caused the sack, or that the refs ran the play for the Steeler TD.  They were good plays.  But, the refs have blown many calls. 

LOL.  Keep the excuses coming...

Sonofahog

I hate it when people are such homers they can't admit that refs have blown a bunch of calls.  Notshavin, you don't have a clue. Of course, you never do so I am not surprised.

Quote from: stillahog on February 05, 2006, 08:47:02 pm
I hate it when people are such homers they can't admit that refs have blown a bunch of calls.  Notshavin, you don't have a clue. Of course, you never do so I am not surprised.

Homer?  refs blow calls all the time.  Keep focusing on the refs, that will get you a long way.

What a dumbarse.  Maybe you should switch teams and root for the refs in all sports.

And you obviously like the Nutt, please go with him whereve he ends up after next year which will probably be as a Television Evangelist on TBN.  Good luck with all that, brotha!

What an idiot...

Topcat

Shavin's a Pittsburgh Steeler, he just got a sack!! Guess he couldn't see all the blown calls because he's down in the trenches.

Sonofahog

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on February 05, 2006, 08:49:47 pm

Homer?  refs blow calls all the time.  Keep focusing on the refs, that will get you a long way.

What a dumbarse.  Maybe you should switch teams afnd root for the refs in all sports.

And you obviously like the Nutt, please go with him whereve he ends up after next year which will probably be as a Television Evangelist on TBN.  Good luck with all that, brotha!

What an idiot...

Frick you loser.

BALLGAME fellas, SCOREBOARD, keep drinking the kool aid, keep going The Nutt route and blaming the refs.

NO WONDER WE HAVE SO MANY HUGGERS ON HERE

Quote from: stillahog on February 05, 2006, 08:50:21 pm
Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on February 05, 2006, 08:49:47 pm

What a dumbarse.  Maybe you should switch teams afnd root for the refs in all sports.

What an idiot...

Frick you loser.

NOPE, Hugger, you are the loser and you will LOSE next year when your man lover Nutt is gone!!!!

Brer Hog

The bad low blocking call on the quarterback, Hasselbeck, who made the tackle by the way, put the Steelers in the position near mid-field to open up their playbook.  Since when is a low tackle a penalty?  I didn't see the call the tackle at the ankles later a penalty.  These referees are worse than the SEC refs I have watched for the last 30 years.  I'm not sure they aren't SEC refs, come to think of it. 

I don't care who wins.  I just wanted to watch a fair contest.  But I'm the winner, cause I'm not out $2500 per ticket to watch a rigged event.

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

They need Ed Hoculi (sp?) & team officiating.  You know... the dude with the 'guns bigger than most of the players.

Sonofahog

Hey Notshavin,  I want Nutt gone so that won't make me a loser.  I actually agree with your dumbarse on that one.  Well, maybe I am a loser if I agree with an idiot like you. 

Quote from: Brer Hog on February 05, 2006, 08:55:20 pm
The bad low blocking call on the quarterback, Hasselbeck, who made the tackle by the way, put the Steelers in the position near mid-field to open up their playbook.  Since when is a low tackle a penalty?  I didn't see the call the tackle at the ankles later a penalty.  These referees are worse than the SEC refs I have watched for the last 30 years.  I'm not sure they aren't SEC refs, come to think of it. 

I don't care who wins.  I just wanted to watch a fair contest.  But I'm the winner, cause I'm not out $2500 per ticket to watch a rigged event.

"SEC" refs...keep on drinking the kool Aid, brotha.

SCOREBOARD now shut the hell up.

clemensrules01

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on February 05, 2006, 08:57:56 pm

the SCOREBOARD would be different with better refs.

Wooo......hooo..

Guys, you can piss and moan all you want like school girls...the refs, bla bla bla bla bla.

The Steelers are the BETTER team. 

ha ha ha ha

Go drink some Coffee from Seattle, I am drinking a Brewski tonight.

LOSERS.

Fire Houston Nutt

clemensrules01

the better team is seattle. what game were you watching?

Topcat

Only Shavin could equate the officiating in the Super Hoax with the current state of the AR program. That's a reach for even a 'blow hard' like you.

Quote from: clemensrules01 on February 05, 2006, 08:59:05 pm
Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on February 05, 2006, 08:57:56 pm

the SCOREBOARD would be different with better refs.

Clemens, I have no beef with you, you are a good poster.

Quote from: Topcat on February 05, 2006, 09:00:34 pm
Only Shavin could equate the officiating in the Super Hoax with the current state of the AR program. That's a reach for even a 'blow hard' like you.

An honest question:  You REALLY believe the refs caused the Steelers to win?

I just want to have that for the record

BALL GAME, fellas.  Keep bitching while I celebrate, ladies.

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

Buff

game, set, match

STEELERS!!!!  great thing to see for Cowher.

Sonofahog

No clemens,  he has a beef with me.  He obviously has never read anything I have posted.  He thinks I am a hugger. 

BALL GAME

HINES WARD BABY!!!!!!!!

Quote from: stillahog on February 05, 2006, 09:03:14 pm
No clemens,  he has a beef with me.  He obviously has never read anything I have posted.  He thinks I am a hugger. 

No I just think you are a "it was the refs fault" fan.  Good luck with all that, dumbarse

Sonofahog

It was the ref's fault. 

Boared

Frank all the haters. It's Clicquot time, [CENSORED]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: Turd Ferguson on February 05, 2006, 09:07:59 pm
frick all the haters. It's Clicquot time, [CENSORED]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIGHT ON, TURD!!!!!

Salvaboar Dali

Quote from: clemensrules01 on February 05, 2006, 09:00:19 pm
the better team is seattle. what game were you watching?

Did you watch the second half at all?

Boared

The girlfriend, who could care less about football (grew up a Cowboys fan) really got into the Steelers this year, especially during the playoffs.  She was nice enough to offer up the remaining bottle of Clicquot we had in the fridge. Tasty stuff, mane.

Sonofahog

February 05, 2006, 09:11:02 pm #99 Last Edit: February 05, 2006, 09:14:08 pm by stillahog
whatever,  I am a hugger now.  Go Houston Nutt!