Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2009 Roster Breakdown *Updated 2/13/09

Started by The Pulse, January 03, 2009, 03:16:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Pulse

January 03, 2009, 03:16:14 pm Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 09:21:58 pm by The Pulse
I created this breakdown of the Razorbacks roster a couple of days ago and decided to put it here if anyone wanted it.

Im sure it may not be 100% accurate, so if you see anything that needs to be added, removed, or changed then please tell me...

*Edit. Updated 1/13/09

SquidBilly

I think Askew played too much last year so he cannot be a redshirt.  Thanks for the list though.  It's interesting to look at the roster broken down that way. 

Nutts and Bolts

Mallett will be a sohoomore this Fall
A new era has begun in Fayetteville

GB-Razorback

At this point, Green will have to redshirt this fall.  I assume that a waiver will be requested through the NCAA but we know how that will likely end.
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tanks of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.<br /><br />Jake: Hit it.

ucahardhitter41

Green won't actually be able to redshirt because he redshirted last year at USC so we won't him until he is a redshirted junior in 2011

Lake City Hog

+1 to you, good work. Interesting to see the breakdown of this year's recruiting class.

VenturaHog

Quote from: ucahardhitter41 on January 03, 2009, 05:05:38 pm
Green won't actually be able to redshirt because he redshirted last year at USC so we won't him until he is a redshirted junior in 2011
He is probably assuming that the NCAA will clear him next year. I'm not holding my breath.

Pokechop

IF Green's waiver is not approved he would sit out the 2009 season and be able to play in 2010 instead of 2011. 

With the waiver he could play 3 years for the Hogs.  Without the waiver he could only play 2 years.

The Pulse

If he plays or if he sits, Green will be a sophomore this upcoming season. It just means that he has to burn his sophomore season not able to play if he's not waived by the NCAA. He already used his red shirt year up at USC.

Thanks for the note about Askew ALT.

The thing that gets me is the number 86 (if i counted right) of players on this chart. This either tells me that some people don't have scholarships on this list or that a handful of these guys are going to be encouraged out the door.

This is really interesting to me in that we are supposedly going to get 5-7 more recruits this year. Lowery and Hughey won't make it, so there's two.

PorkSoda

Quote from: FilipinaRazorback on January 03, 2009, 08:19:56 pm
As I understand it, when you transfer, barring an appeal for  humanitarian reasons,  you have to wait out one year and that year is counted against your eligibility.   Unless I am mistaken,  Ryan Mallet left after his freshman year, meaning he had to sit out 2008 and can play in 2009,  losing one year of eligibility.   Please correct me if I am wrong about this.   Mia
That is correct, RM however used his redshirt year for the one year that he had to sit.  BG already used his as stated above.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

songofthesword

you are correct, but he was a true freshman in 07 so he used his redshirt year. he will be a redshirt sophmore

sivad53

i think winston will start from day 1 but nice list though, maybe gordon too

Hogtropolis™

Could BG possibly end up with 6 years of eligibility?

Say he has to redshirt for transferring this year, could he get a medical redshirt for his freshman years since he was having trouble with his foot that year?

SquidBilly

He could try to apply for a medical redshirt but I think that will be a moot point.  He'll only be with the Hogs for two seasons if he puts up the type of numbers we all think he can in Petrino's offense.

pitbull1

I think there will be several incoming freshmen that will start next season.

Oklahawg

Great work. Please note a couple of things:

1. Rashaad Johnson was a walk-on who later got a scholie. Its customary for those type players to know the scholie might be for one year only. I suspect his scholie is available for the 85 count.
2. We have a scholarship deep snapper.
3. Bailey and Miller are walk-ons. They may or may not have gotten a scholie this fall if one was available (see #1). However, they have to be a walk-on for two full years to later award them a scholarship and have it count in THEIR class, not the current signing class. That is, if we give Bailey/Miller a scholarship for next year it counts against the 2009 class count of 25. If they remain walk-ons until their 3rd year in the program they wouldn't count against that class (2010) but instead could count against their own class (2008) which (in all likelihood) would have room in it for them.

So, no, I don't see Bailey or Miller getting a scholarship for another season.

4. We'll see a few more defections following spring drills. Players who can't crack the 2-deep rotation will see the handwriting on the wall and move on. I suspect the off-season conditioning will catch a few who busted it this year and didn't play much. I prefer to not speculate on names. A lot can happen in the next 4 months.

The depth chart points out just how wafer-thin the Hogs are at QB, safety (especially with Ford potentially done due to his neck injury), and linebacker.

Seven safeties on the roster. Two seniors who wouldn't likely play at any other SEC school. One promising sophomore with a career-threatening injury. Two that played and played well plus a redshirt frosh. Yikes. Petrino could ink 35 players this year and still not get depth charts fleshed out properly (and give it up trying to balance them out in the various grades!).

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Oklahawg

Four fullbacks (total) and two are rejects from at least one other depth chart. The best FB was a freshman walk-on who could have been a featured back in NAIA. Still going to be rough having a truly balanced offense unless one of the vets (or the newbie Brown) get their business in order. Gotta have dependable blocking, first. Bailey showed he can hold onto a pass if its tossed his way. Not sure he is much more than Petrus was a few years back, save the fact he's not visited the all-you-can buffets as often.

Might see the transfers at FB or a hybrid TE spot.

LB is an interesting situation. Lots of guys got experience. Some solid production from guys listed at strong safety. Probably will see these guys continue to cross-train. Franklin and Davis appear to be solid, SEC-type players. Burton and Powers made passable contributions and are still youthful enough to be solid rotation guys. Neither are likely equipped to be every-down players. Redshirt Wright and Smith have everyone salivating, and the frosh Moss means that we could see 3 frosh in the regular rotation. I bet Marshall plays a lot in passing situations due to his speed, but I can't see him being an every-down LB vs the likes of Alabama. Is 8 enough? We'll probably see Turrell Williams here, especially if Wingo is on campus and/or Green is eligible.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Oklahawg

Cornerback looks surprisingly solid after the yips most of us got looking at the depth chart last May. These are the guys that made Casey Dick look all-SEC last spring.

Broadway became a solid all-SEC candidate. If he can be an every-down player. Stewart has Ken Hamlin hitting combined with the hips of a CB. Not sure he has Eddie Jackson or Batman Carroll speed but he has superior cover skills to either.

Madison and Thomas provided useful snaps last year. Madison is a tad slow to be a true cover corner. Thomas was learning on the run and will be greatly improved with a spring in the system. Gaston is an enigma, sometimes looking like he belongs and other times looking like a candidate for the island of misfit toys (where he'd play flag football with Matt Harris, Jermaine Love, Van Stumon and Marcus Shavers). He lacks one definable skill that demands on the field. Probably a very good special teams guy who could help in nickel (5 DB) and dime (6 DB) packages.

Gordon and Winston are going to contribute immediately. However, Broadway, Stewart, Thomas and Madison will be good enough to allow them to come along slowly. These guys look like gunners on punt and kick teams from day one. Depth could allow Stewart to move to safety where he'd be an immediate upgrade over the seniors. That might be the plan, especially if Ford is a no-go next season.

Oklahawg

DT is filled with guys who don't quite fit the stereotype everyone recruits. Of course, the NFL is full of 6-foot icebergs who defy the stereotype. Generally, it takes the shorter DTs 2-3 years to mature physically so that they can out-leverage taller OL.

Shepperd should be a DE but we may not have that luxury. Lowery, as discussed, is an oft-rumored sign-and-place guy. Thomas is a monster but relying on true frosh year after year is risky.

We'd really like Askew to grow physically and emotionally and be able to play every down. Not sure that's in his immediate future. Jones and Lampkin are unknowns. Part of me says if they were capable of helping they would have helped already. Not sure that's fair, and injuries can be a variable that I'm not aware of. Neither were hyped recruits and you'd really like to go to war vs UGA, Bama, A&M, Aubbie and Florida (fun 5-game stretch beginning in game 2, or so it appears) with guys that these schools wanted on their roster.

Stadther seems to be destined for Tony Cherico mythos, the guy in a recruiting class thought to need time to contribute who just has more heart and gumption than most and plays, a lot, for 4 years. And, I bet we talk about him long after he's gone. Sure hope he doesn't have a pet snake like Cherico!

Davis got loads of plugs by the staff late in the year. Sometimes it takes a year to adjust and that's understandable. Again, no place is harder to contribute as a true frosh than DL (and that includes QB, imho).

I look for us to ink at least 2 more DL, although the loss of Coleman (recommit to Aubbie) was both a surprise and a gut shot. He allowed us the option of keeping Shepperd inside.

iscra10

Jim Hart is no longer on the team either

Oklahawg

DE looks to be a strength. Bequette and Ambrose are solid contributors and I think Davis will be a star this season. Calendar is secretly touted as a monster that we somehow kept the other big programs from getting in on. The loss of Andrew Davie at TE might get Calendar looks at TE, though.

I've mentioned Sheppard already, and he would crowd a strong 2-deep. Nothing wrong with that. The 5-man line we used vs Wisconsin 2 years ago would particularly benefit Sheppard.

Coleman's recommit hurts but I suspect there is another one out there. Mackey fits the bill if he doesn't move inside. Not sure that he's an option, as he appears to be waiting on academic issues to be resolved with a recommit to VaTech.

Missing is D'Aguilar, who we already know is a sign-and-place. The same status seems to be the conventional wisdom for Ricky Hughey. Hughey has good measurables but likely gets a RS due to depth, should he somehow make it to UA next August.

sivad53

okla do u think brian christopher will be able to make an impact next season.

Oklahawg

The OL is in a state of flux. The staff has to want vets to hold off newbies for starting roles. Aquirre and Petrus are not exactly better suited for sophisticated systems, instead being perfect fits for the zone run scheme Markuson used with success. Dominguez is not the prototypical OT but really isn't agile enough for OG, either. Classic Nutt tweaner.

Freeman proved useful. Not sure he's the ideal OT, though. Hall and Oden look to push hard for starting berths. Once there I bet they spend 4 years as starters.

Grayson seemed a step slow at OG and I bet they hope he takes to center. Oxner was heralded as Luigs heir-apparent but I think that has changed. Love and Thomas appear to be where we'd begin with OG, assuming Grayson makes the transition to center successfully.

I don't know what's up with Eoff. Might simply be that he needs time in the system and weight-room to make it work. Crowell was hurt but failed to gain much mention this season. Might be a classic tweaner as well. Petrus will push for a starting OG spot and might well be in the rotation. Certainly, OG is our strength up front.

I think the staff asked Swanson to cross-train as a center. I wouldn't be surprised to see him as the #2 guy by season's end. Bailey and Berna are both monsters. Thomas and Love would simply be place-holders for these guys, or (maybe more likely) start for two years and Bailey and Berna take over as RS sophomores.

The staff would like either a true center in this class, or another true OT.  However, they won't waste a scholie on a player who couldn't push for playing in year one, either a JUCO or PREP/HS player. Probably one more transition year as the staff gets the numbers (overall and in each class) sorted out.

Oklahawg

Quote from: sivad53 on January 03, 2009, 10:10:06 pm
okla do u think brian christopher will be able to make an impact next season.

I left him off of the list for one reason - I know little about him. Mike Leach obviously thought he could play. Looks like he could help Tech! The depth chart is not so imposing that he won't get his opportunity. Again, I just don't recall many mentions of him. He could be a hidden gem by the end of the spring.

Oklahawg

WR is a fun spot to kick around. I doubt Reggie Fish gets an opportunity next year. I think he'll get a medical hardship scholarship to finish his college career playing intramurals.

Rod Coleman will once again get to enjoy special teams.

Wade should get a redshirt year.

The rest of the existing depth chart has shown themselves to be productive and worthy of touches. You'd like to see Wright and Adams used more creatively but that is related to how the rest of the offense gels. Improved OL play will help with things like reverses and middle screens.

The 3 frosh WR are exciting. Barlow could see time in the slot, ala Ben Cleveland. Ray and Johnson have freaky speed. I hope we keep Johnson in the fold. A staff ago we might be whispering "WildHog" with Johnson.

Ray and Johnson look like players who'll be given shots at returning punts and kicks.

An impressive arsenal. The staff is known to be holding a scholie for Cobi Hamilton, but for how long? He would be another big, physical receiver, ala London Crawford or Lucas Miller. I just don't know that there is room but I'm not the boss.

Oklahawg

RB is really a two-headed monster. Speed guys we're good with. Smith, Barnett, Johnson and Curtis fit the smaller, shiftier role.

We are recruiting the other role, the bruiser RB. Green is not someone to count on for 2009. It'd surprise me and be a huge bonus. Wingo is thought to be very close to becoming a Hog. He and Green are prototypical for Petrino's system.

The transfers (Davis and Moore, I think) are both capable of contributing in several roles (special teams, hybrid FB/TE, blocking back).

Knile Davis is a combo of the two styles. He is just one of many recruits in this class who will have existing Hogs feeling a sense of urgency this semester.

Oklahawg

The departure of Andrew Davie left an awkward hole in the TE depth chart. It means we move someone in hopes they produce, or wind up playing Tate as a true frosh. That's not necessarily a bad thing, I guess.

This will be DJ Williams last year, I predict. If Calendar doesn't get TE touches this year then I bet we target 2 TE in the 2010 class. Should be far easier recruiting TE with Petrino than we've experienced in the past.

This is another position of strength for the Hogs, as DJ Williams will be an A-A candidate.

songofthesword

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: Oklahawg on January 03, 2009, 10:18:07 pm
WR is a fun spot to kick around. I doubt Reggie Fish gets an opportunity next year. I think he'll get a medical hardship scholarship to finish his college career playing intramurals.
I think Fish will get some PT next year and will get 1-2 passes thrown his way per game.  I was impressed with him during spring practice last year.  He ran the best routes and caught the ball better than any other WR on campus at the time.  I think Petrino will find a way to work Fish's size as an advantage for a couple of plays a game.

I really think that we will have 2 WR's have monster years next year.  It could be just about anyone too.  Adams, Wright, Crawford, Childs or Miller would be my leading candidates.

Of course DJ Williams will have another monster year as well.

Oklahawg

Ah, QB.

There is probably a large consensus amongst UA fans - someone will be the clearcut starter. The devil is in the details. Is it Mallett? Is it Wilson?  I suspect we'll see both get touches, but the schedule isn't friendly - one OOC and then the 5-game gauntlet hits. Funny that we might look at A&M as a week to get healthy and get some players some extra touches. We should be a 10-12 point favorite in that game.

Youngblood's thoughts on baseball vs football are obviously a great variable. Essentially, we have 2 QBs right now. Its obvious that 2 QBs in this class is the plan. Now. Not sure it was when Nathan Dick was playing in November and it looked like he was a capable contender in the QB race for 2009. Obviously, he saw what Wilson did before going down with mono + could see what Mallett was doing with the Scout team.

A 2nd QB scholie won't just be tossed out there willy-nilly. It'll have to be someone who can compete. While we hold our breath for Cotton I think Petty is a better target. Or, at the least, more likely. I wouldn't rule out the Miami transfer choosing UA. Big if, though, as he has to get around Randy Shannon's refusal to let him go to the SEC.

Oklahawg

Oops. Forgot the specialists.

We have a deep snapper on roster who did a fine job this year.

Tejada is supposed to be a better kicker once completely healed from the kneecap injury of last summer.

We all hold out hope for Ritter from MS to sign. I think Nutt flinches and takes two kickers and we wind up going with recruited walk-ons for competition.

I think we'll be solid enough in the 2-deep to go after a punter in 2010, if not a placekicker. Might see Wilson or Youngblood as punter in 2009, though.

Oklahawg

So...all things equal (ie, talent and availability)...I say we finish with these generic commits:

1. ATH who can play RB or WR (ie, Wingo)
2. DT
3. DL (either end or tackle)
4. QB or Kicker
5. DB
6. lineman (OT or C if available, else another DL)

Oklahawg

Thanks for humoring me. I am not the most qualified to do this, but I had time and wanted to type.

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: FilipinaRazorback on January 03, 2009, 10:36:20 pm
Can Coach Shannon do that?  Deny a player from going anywhere? Why does Shannon not like him?
From what I can remember, a player can still transfer to a team on a restricted list, but then they will end up having to sit two years instead of just one.  I am really just trying to go from memory on this too.

Arkansas is not on the restricted list anymore though.  Tennessee, LSU and Florida are the only SEC schools on the list.

Oklahawg

Quote from: FilipinaRazorback on January 03, 2009, 10:43:40 pm
I am in Tampa at this moment, going back to Gainvesville Monday and I heard on a show that there is this bad blood between Shannon and Marve.   I heard it is very contentious and so I thought,  this is part of that spat.

Something beyond the "coach doesn't play me enough" stuff, that's for sure.

Good to hear that UA is off the dreaded "restricted list".

The Pulse

Quote from: iscra10 on January 03, 2009, 09:58:46 pm
Jim Hart is no longer on the team either
Thanks. I looked for a while but i couldn't find anything out on this guy.

YeeeeHawg

Thanks Oklahawg! Good information and position breakdown. I had heard about Mitchell Bailey from some family in Oklahoma and they said we were getting a steal, especially as a walk-on. They may be right as he played and contributed quite a bit. I wonder about the transfer from Houston, have heard impressive things about this one but nobody is mentioning him in posts, do you have any info about this RB?

Kenny Hawgins

Quote from: YeeeeHawg on January 04, 2009, 12:29:08 am
Thanks Oklahawg! Good information and position breakdown. I had heard about Mitchell Bailey from some family in Oklahoma and they said we were getting a steal, especially as a walk-on. They may be right as he played and contributed quite a bit. I wonder about the transfer from Houston, have heard impressive things about this one but nobody is mentioning him in posts, do you have any info about this RB?
jovan davis i believe??  i remember reading a while back where someone ran into him and said he was much bigger than listed coming out of high school.  said he looked about 240-250 if i remember correctly.  i'm kind of wondering how he'll turn out as well.
Twirling round with this familiar parable
Spinning, weaving round each new experience

The Pulse

I updated some things on the roster breakdown. I added some walk-ons and fixed some things.

x-ray hog

Nice work.  I wonder if we might move someone to play te.  A little thin there.

steelerfan4life

Okla could Ben Cleveland not get another shot at TE ,with his hand seems to be a waste not to use them.

Hog Fan from Camden

Quote from: Oklahawg on January 03, 2009, 09:50:01 pm
Cornerback looks surprisingly solid after the yips most of us got looking at the depth chart last May. These are the guys that made Casey Dick look all-SEC last spring.

Broadway became a solid all-SEC candidate. If he can be an every-down player. Stewart has Ken Hamlin hitting combined with the hips of a CB. Not sure he has Eddie Jackson or Batman Carroll speed but he has superior cover skills to either.

Madison and Thomas provided useful snaps last year. Madison is a tad slow to be a true cover corner. Thomas was learning on the run and will be greatly improved with a spring in the system. Gaston is an enigma, sometimes looking like he belongs and other times looking like a candidate for the island of misfit toys (where he'd play flag football with Matt Harris, Jermaine Love, Van Stumon and Marcus Shavers). He lacks one definable skill that demands on the field. Probably a very good special teams guy who could help in nickel (5 DB) and dime (6 DB) packages.

Gordon and Winston are going to contribute immediately. However, Broadway, Stewart, Thomas and Madison will be good enough to allow them to come along slowly. These guys look like gunners on punt and kick teams from day one. Depth could allow Stewart to move to safety where he'd be an immediate upgrade over the seniors. That might be the plan, especially if Ford is a no-go next season.

Great CB breakdown!  What about J.Norton?  Won't he be a SR next year!

Oklahawg

Quote from: steelerfan4life on January 04, 2009, 11:03:26 am
Okla could Ben Cleveland not get another shot at TE ,with his hand seems to be a waste not to use them.

Ben will play a lot opposite of WIlliams. I'm not sure he'll be the blocking force that Davie was (different body type) but he was a solid performer once he healed up last year. I shouldn't have omitted him in my synopsis.

Oklahawg

Quote from: TheHOGDog_111 on January 04, 2009, 11:15:38 am
Great CB breakdown!  What about J.Norton?  Won't he be a SR next year!

I don't know exactly what is up with Norton. I know he was hurt but don't know if it was that serious, or not. Maybe they wanted a RS/medical hardship for him? I see him more as a nickel or dime package guy, as I don't know that he's quick enough (hips as much as feet) to be outside by himself.

Hog Fan from Camden

Quote from: Oklahawg on January 04, 2009, 11:20:02 am
I don't know exactly what is up with Norton. I know he was hurt but don't know if it was that serious, or not. Maybe they wanted a RS/medical hardship for him? I see him more as a nickel or dime package guy, as I don't know that he's quick enough (hips as much as feet) to be outside by himself.
Might be a good candidate for a move to safety with the emergence of Broadway and the news CB coming in this year (Winston and Gordon).

ChicoHog

Quote from: FilipinaRazorback on January 03, 2009, 10:52:23 pm
He played for Plant High School and he was very good.   We are close to the same age and some kids I know, know him.
He was mentioned in the "Meat Market" book (Orgeron and OM recruiting book) and how hard they were recruiting Stephen Garcia from tampa area but as time went on the OM coaches were very impressed with marve, who was little under the radar.  Garcia was highly recruited and chose S Carolina while Marve finished as a pretty good prospect and went to miami.  The book and the OM coaches spoke very highly of him. 

Oklahawg

The updated file looks good. Walkons in green - nice touch!

What about adding Moore and Davis (is that right? the Houston transfer...)?

want2be

Quote from: Oklahawg on January 03, 2009, 10:22:54 pm
The departure of Andrew Davie left an awkward hole in the TE depth chart. It means we move someone in hopes they produce, or wind up playing Tate as a true frosh. That's not necessarily a bad thing, I guess.

This will be DJ Williams last year, I predict. If Calendar doesn't get TE touches this year then I bet we target 2 TE in the 2010 class. Should be far easier recruiting TE with Petrino than we've experienced in the past.

This is another position of strength for the Hogs, as DJ Williams will be an A-A candidate.

What about Ben Cleveland......He should be a solid backup this year and a starter next year.

wholehog92

Quote from: want2be on January 05, 2009, 12:48:53 pm

What about Ben Cleveland......He should be a solid backup this year and a starter next year.

Quote from: Oklahawg on January 04, 2009, 11:18:36 am
Ben will play a lot opposite of WIlliams. I'm not sure he'll be the blocking force that Davie was (different body type) but he was a solid performer once he healed up last year. I shouldn't have omitted him in my synopsis.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

wholehog92

Very informative Okla...  I agree with most of it.  Did Chip Gregory fly the coop to some other school and I have forgotten?
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.