Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Official “Source” Info Thread/Placeholder for “Son of All Things Source” Merged

Started by Boardon Hamsay, November 05, 2017, 09:12:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Boardon Hamsay

In light of the new forum, we need an official "source" consolidation thread. This should enlighten the intrepid spirit of Hogville as it relates to sources, even if your source is a leftover from the GOBN trying to scratch their way back into relevance. We'll discuss it all here....
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Boardon Hamsay

November 05, 2017, 09:25:13 am #1 Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 10:53:12 am by Darrell Royal's Floating Flaming Fulminating Spectral Head
I'd also like to be on the record as saying I have no UofA sources. I've got a great NFL guy but no UofA sources. I also personally think those few with "source info" now more accurately have a "wish list" from a couple big boosters, not necessarily folks that have any "pull" in the potential coaching change process. I think yesterday's paltry attendance and meager victory margin had more impact than any "source" claimed insight.

We'll see what happens after what should be 3 losses on paper, and what should also be 2 poorly attended Home SEC games.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Boardon Hamsay

An "Official Flight Tracking" thread should be started no later than 1 minute after we're behind in the LSU game, or earlier if someone wants to start one. I would but I don't want to spread myself too thin in here.

Plane tail numbers are N88UA and N89UA, if I remember correctly.

Boardon Hamsay

Anyways, prj has "sources" in the Dallas area that are claimed to be big boosters but want Tim Horton to be next coach. That's right. Tim Horton. Hard to not laugh at it but I suppose that's the desire of some folks wanting Arkansas ties and to get back to the GOBN days.

Meanwhile, Porkatarian appears to be as cryptic as ever with a "40,000 foot" view that change is coming. No particulars yet but that's the typical Pork info sharing process.

Lastly, there's the non-sourced, common sense and history based thought that the sources are wrong and Long will play this close to the vest right up til the end. I tend to be in this camp. No one but Long knows where we are but I suspect he has a short list of candidates and a huge list of smoke screens.

thebignasty

I have a variety of sources.  Going to read the tea leaves later on this afternoon.  Will advise.
Quote from: IronHog on March 22, 2016, 02:08:54 pm
They shoot family in Bama
But they win
Quote from: nuttless hog on January 13, 2021, 04:03:02 pm
take me almost all day to get it up to ride it 5 minutes

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: thebignasty on November 05, 2017, 10:01:41 am
I have a variety of sources.  Going to read the tea leaves later on this afternoon.  Will advise.

Good work, bro' Nast. I never got the Rosetta Stone for tea leaves so your input will be critical.

Mr. Porkleone

A very close friend of mine works in foundation office by Baum. We're cooking out today. I will pry

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Mr. Porkleone on November 05, 2017, 10:36:20 am
A very close friend of mine works in foundation office by Baum. We're cooking out today. I will pry

Good info for moving the thread forward, bro Porkleone.

BR

My Source is cooking Jambalaya today:  Wonder if it could mean something, besides he wants Jambalaya? Enquiring Minds want to know.
"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

thebignasty

Quote from: BR on November 05, 2017, 11:03:51 am
My Source is cooking Jambalaya today:  Wonder if it could mean something, besides he wants Jambalaya? Enquiring Minds want to know.

All the tea leaves gave me was 'bermuda.'

Can't be a coincidence.
But they win

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Wanna get together?
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Captain Hamerica

Quote from: Darrell Royal's Floating Flaming Fulminating Spectral Head on November 05, 2017, 09:34:39 am
An "Official Flight Tracking" thread should be started no later than 1 minute after we're behind in the LSU game, or earlier if someone wants to start one. I would but I don't want to spread myself too thin in here.

Plane tail numbers are N88UA and N89UA, if I remember correctly.

Doesn't there also need to be a Gruden "Tie Color" thread?

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Punisher501 on November 05, 2017, 12:43:50 pm
Doesn't there also need to be a Gruden "Tie Color" thread?

To be honest, yes. I didn't want to get into that yet though because I felt it might saturate the new forum a bit too early and completely suck all the traffic out of MMQB.

Birminghog

I went to a Russian food festival today. Could there be Russian ties involved here? Don't know the color, but I'm guessing red.

Ragnar Hogbrok

I have some chicken bones and virgin's blood in the cellar.  Maybe I've said too much.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

Ragnar Hogbrok

Quote from: DoubleReedHawgCaller on November 05, 2017, 12:36:13 pm
Wanna get together?

Haven't had a good low country boil since I moved from Savannah a few years ago.  If you had crab legs with it, I'd be stalking your house already.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

BR

I did win 1st Place in the Tailgate Challenge out of 23 dishes..  There was some Great ones..
"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

farfromgroovins

We need the mom from the Ford commercial.....

Be the hammer, not the nail.
Lead with the shoulder, drive through the body.
Wrap the arms...Go! GO! GO!

Mommas building champions

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/wl5Z/2017-ford-f-150-xlt-champions

Rudy Baylor

my underground Mountain Inn secret society/massage parlor sources are pointing to former Wyoming legend Joe Glenn

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Rudy Baylor on November 06, 2017, 03:22:55 pm
my underground Mountain Inn secret society/massage parlor sources are pointing to former Wyoming legend Joe Glenn

He is a program builder!

widespreadsooie

thebignasty

But they win

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: thebignasty on November 06, 2017, 08:55:20 pm
Anyone heard anything about Norvell buying a house up by Beaver Lake?

Yes. Heard it as well from a friend that works a powerhouse.

Mr. Porkleone

Piggie

It's a great day to be a Bryant Hornet!

ipigsooie

Quote from: Mr. Porkleone on November 07, 2017, 06:48:51 pm
Gus is being talked to

Norvell been reached out to

those 2 I can confirm

Makes my day if true. I am ok with either but prefer Norvell. Wps

grayhawg

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Mr. Porkleone on November 07, 2017, 06:48:51 pm
Gus is being talked to

Norvell been reached out to

those 2 I can confirm

Well done! Moving the thread forward.

To summarize thus far, we've  got a Gus communication alert, a Norvell feeler in progress, and according to PRJ, Tim Horton and Blake Anderson have some kind (booster) of support for consideration. The last two feel smokescreenish or of the "we'll let them interview at the appropriate time as a favor but have other preferred candidates" persuasion.

thebignasty

But they win

thebignasty

Someone get duckman to call up Daly and report whatever he says as gospel.
But they win