Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jordan Danberry and Malica Monk

Started by Hogtied85, January 28, 2015, 05:32:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogtied85

How do you leave this girls off the McDonalds All American Team. I've seen this girls hoop.
REALLY.... Oh well I guess they will have to prove it on the court.

yraciv

Quote from: Hogtired10 on January 28, 2015, 05:32:22 pm
How do you leave this girls off the McDonalds All American Team. I've seen this girls hoop.
REALLY.... Oh well I guess they will have to prove it on the court.

Have you seen the other girls hoop? The people that get paid to do this have and determined they are behind them. Don't get me wrong, I think Danberry is going to be very good, but their national recruit rankings don't put them on the same level as McDonalds players before them like Jackson and Scaife.

jackflash

Danberry and Monk will come to Arkansas and play well. Which will make it easier to recruit McDonalds All-American I think.

Hogtied85

Quote from: yraciv on January 30, 2015, 11:06:31 am
Have you seen the other girls hoop? The people that get paid to do this have and determined they are behind them. Don't get me wrong, I think Danberry is going to be very good, but their national recruit rankings don't put them on the same level as McDonalds players before them like Jackson and Scaife.

There was a girl (Taylor Murray) that was selected on the team with a lower rank than both danberry and monk

nwahogfan1

I have not seen much of these girls to know so I am asking those that have seen them play a lot are  these girls strong enough with the basketball to be able to handle the physicality of the SEC defense???  Or will it take them a year to adjust?

We will be needing PGs to step up next year really bad  so just wondering if these signees will be ready?

Just asking?????

Hogtied85

Yes, these girls are better than what we have now. But Kelsey Brooks is the truth. Jimmy Dykes will help her become an All American type player and WNBA player. Kelsey is really good. The best thing about next year is the players being able to practice in their own gym separate from the men's team. It kinda gets you excited because I don't believe it will take Jimmy that long to get done. Jessica Jackson will continue to get better as well as Katie Powell. Just imagine Jessica, Katie, Kelsey, Jordan and Malica and all the other together.