Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bigfoot

Started by Hawgon, January 20, 2012, 09:35:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Wayne Watson

Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

panhandlepig

I believe I may have posted this many moons ago in this thread but I still feel the same. I would like to believe that some kind of ape-like humanoid species exist. It would be cool to think they are living the life out there somewhere having a good ole time.

I doubt that is possible unless maybe in the Himalayas or some remote area so far removed from people...If Bigfoot does exist somewhere on this planet, I hope he is never found. GO BIGFOOT!

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: Wayne Watson on January 04, 2015, 07:00:42 pm

Just north of Springdale this afternoon.

Lol.  What's this one's name?
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

DirtTrackFan

Quote from: panhandlepig on January 04, 2015, 07:20:52 pm
    I believe I may have posted this many moons ago in this thread but I still feel the same. I would like to believe that some kind of ape-like humanoid species exist. It would be cool to think they are living the life out there somewhere having a good ole time.

I doubt that is possible unless maybe in the Himalayas or some remote area so far removed from people...If Bigfoot does exist somewhere on this planet, I hope he is never found. GO BIGFOOT!
Its interesting to think about, i very much enjoy reading reports from Arkansas :D

DirtTrackFan

For those who don't read the other forums, here is the opinion of one local researcher who thinks that Sasquatch is a form of human:

' It is pretty clear that they are a relict hybrid species of Homo sapiens crossed with an unknown Hominid that originated a LONG time ago. There are at least three different "types" here in the U.S. and Canada, and other "types" in several other countries. For simplicity the "types" can be grouped by their hair type, just as forensic experts separate and groups modern human hair: Caucasians, Negroid (African), & Mongoloid (Asian). Just so you know, this is not just my opinion, it is shared by many others who have, like myself, seen the creatures and examined their hair under the microscope. '

Albert Einswine

Quote from: DirtTrackFan on January 18, 2015, 08:51:19 pm
For those who don't read the other forums, here is the opinion of one local researcher who thinks that Sasquatch is a form of human:

' It is pretty clear that they are a relict hybrid species of Homo sapiens crossed with an unknown Hominid that originated a LONG time ago. There are at least three different "types" here in the U.S. and Canada, and other "types" in several other countries. For simplicity the "types" can be grouped by their hair type, just as forensic experts separate and groups modern human hair: Caucasians, Negroid (African), & Mongoloid (Asian). Just so you know, this is not just my opinion, it is shared by many others who have, like myself, seen the creatures and examined their hair under the microscope. '

That's some hilarious reading right there!
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

grayhawg

Quote from: Albert Einswine on January 18, 2015, 08:53:10 pm

Sounds like something right out of the TV Show on Animal Planet.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: Albert Einswine on January 18, 2015, 08:53:10 pm

Lol...yep, very entertaining. Very informative.  Thanks to this new info...we just learned there are at least....."3 different types of Bigfoots in the U.S. & Canada".  You would think that with "3" different types running around, we would be able to find at least one of them.

HogBreath

When is all this bigfoot/Sasquatch nonsense gonna end?
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

holman24

Bigfoot will never end they are gonna find him on the next show at least that is what I tell my wife LOL

Branco

Hawgon: Don't pay any attention to the little porch dogs; they don't bite, and they sure don't hunt. You've been on the right track for three years, hang in there.

If the scorners, scoffing skeptics, and blowhards get to you, take a break. Nothing they can say, do, wish or hope for will in any way alter the cold hard fact that the creatures exist in this country and in this state.

If you like, send me a PM and I'll send you a link that contains a lot of reports I've investigated and written up of credible sightings here in AR. Let me know about where you hunt, hike or fish, and I'll let you know some of the nearest BF sighting areas. If there's anything else I can do to help you, let me know.

According to some of the posts I've read here, there's some of the members who also KNOW about them. I would appreciate reading the details of those incidents.

Kindest regards

Albert Einswine

Quote from: Branco on January 22, 2015, 05:55:24 pm
Hawgon: Don't pay any attention to the little porch dogs; they don't bite, and they sure don't hunt. You've been on the right track for three years, hang in there.

If the scorners, scoffing skeptics, and blowhards get to you, take a break. Nothing they can say, do, wish or hope for will in any way alter the cold hard fact that the creatures exist in this country and in this state.

If you like, send me a PM and I'll send you a link that contains a lot of reports I've investigated and written up of credible sightings here in AR. Let me know about where you hunt, hike or fish, and I'll let you know some of the nearest BF sighting areas. If there's anything else I can do to help you, let me know.

According to some of the posts I've read here, there's some of the members who also KNOW about them. I would appreciate reading the details of those incidents.

Kindest regards

Where's the evidence? I've hunted around the state from the St. Francis river bottoms, the Ozarks to the big pine plantations South of Malvern and South of Monticello, fished all over too and haven't seen the first shred, nothing, and have never been shown any. If you've got any evidence beyond anecdotal stories we'd all be interested to see it. Put it out there.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

grayhawg

Quote from: ScottFaldon on January 22, 2015, 08:54:23 pm
I grew up roaming the Ozarks on the Washington-Crawford County line. Please let me know if any Bigfoots (Bigfeet?) are living near the intersection of Bugscuffle Road and Crawley Road.
Some of the residents up there have pretty big feet Scott, but  there aren't any Bigfoots any where that i have seen in over 50 years hunting around here. Bears and Mountain Lions but no Sasquatch.

grayhawg

Quote from: ScottFaldon on January 22, 2015, 09:17:11 pm
And Mountain Man could have easily been mistaken for one. Especially of you got close enough to smell him when he went a month without a bath.
Good point!

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: Branco on January 22, 2015, 05:55:24 pm

Kindest regards

Just exactly what......"cold hard facts".....are you talking about??

If you have any, you need to get on the show...."Finding Bigfoot" & help those people out.  They have been on weekly for about 2 years now, fumbling around the country, looking stupid... & don't have squat..(or Sasquatch)

2hogsafrickin

Quote from: Rzbakfromwaybak on January 23, 2015, 06:28:23 pm
Just exactly what......"cold hard facts".....are you talking about??

If you have any, you need to get on the show...."Finding Bigfoot" & help those people out.  They have been on weekly for about 2 years now, fumbling around
the country, looking stupid... & don't have squat..(or Sasquatch)

Branco is Tal H Branco from the BFRO. This can go for years because all he does is post a link with some stories from people he interviews. Never has produced any evidence on his own. Nothing.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: 2hogsafrickin on January 24, 2015, 10:15:04 am

Branco is Tal H Branco from the BFRO. This can go for years because all he does is post a link with some stories from people he interviews. Never has produced any evidence on his own. Nothing.

Exactly.  I saw where he contributed/shared some information/reports, etc. with BFRO. If BFRO had any real evidence, you can bet the show "Finding Bigfoot", would be plastering it all over the screen, on every show. They certainly need something on that show to give it a little credibility. Nobody can really produce anything.  Nothing that has been produced anywhere, would be what any reasonable person could describe as......"cold hard facts". There have been quite a number of "fakes" thru the years, that were exposed.

I believe the only..."Cold Hard Fact".......is that there are none.

grayhawg

Ex-Trumpet

UFO's were the big, popular, mysterious thing back in the '70's and '80's; now it's bigfoot.  Real or not?  Who can say for sure?  I can't prove otherwise, so I watch...
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: ScottFaldon on January 24, 2015, 02:59:58 pm

Speaking of Finding Bigfoot, I wish they'd replace the woman with an actual skeptic. That was supposed to be her role. But she never comes out challenges the other three.

Well, she likes her job.  She wouldn't have it very long if she actually told the others how stupid they look. It's just a gravy-train job.  She doesn't have to come up with an actual Bigfoot.....just does enough to try & make people believe there is someone credible on the team.  Believe she is a Biologist.  I believe her biggest worry, is staying out of the reach of BoBo....

GaryHog

Quote from: Albert Einswine on January 22, 2015, 06:38:39 pm

Where's the evidence? I've hunted around the state from the St. Francis river bottoms, the Ozarks to the big pine plantations South of Malvern and South of Monticello, fished all over too and haven't seen the first shred, nothing, and have never been shown any. If you've got any evidence beyond anecdotal stories we'd all be interested to see it. Put it out there.
alot of people believe in god but have never seen him. Just saying.
Make America Great Again!!!!!!!

Rzbakfromwaybak

Watched some of the comedy show...."Finding Bigfoot"...tonight.  Someone had another "fuzzy" video of a Bigfoot crossing a field.  They were in Pennsylvania, & conducted another town hall meeting.  Had a bunch of fruitcakes at the meeting.  Some of the locals believe that some places in the town are haunted. One group, believe called"Goosebumps" are ghost chasers.  They believe that ghosts & Bigfoot sightings are related.

Lol...they finally may have something there... I agree with.

2 of the ghost chasers went out with Cliff at night in the woods.  They brought a bunch of ghost sensor equipment with them. Put a flashlight on the ground, & started talking to the ghosts.  Asked them if they were around, to turn the flashlight on.  Of course, the flashlight came on.  I turned the channel after that, had all the laughs I needed for tonight.

DeltaBoy

It is either a great global mystery or the greatest hoax of our lifetime.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Hog1952

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on January 02, 2015, 10:14:22 pm
Guys, after much thought and contemplation I have decided to come forward and admit that  I , ThisTeetsTaken , am in fact Bigfoot.  I know you all have must have many, many questions for me but I ask that you respect my privacy and the privacy of my family.  Go Hogs and may God bless the USA!   
Please take a selfe for us and leave my cameras alone.

Hog1952

I know your picture and name implies that you are really smart. But you are NOT as smart as them! They've been watching you for years walk around all those woods. Be careful out there because they read Hogville and now know where you hunt. Beware now that you have pissed them off!! 

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: Hog1952 on January 26, 2015, 04:05:55 pm

I know your picture and name implies that you are really smart. But you are NOT as smart as them! They've been watching you for years walk around all those woods. Be careful out there because they read Hogville and now know where you hunt. Beware now that you have pissed them off!!

Well, they are evidently smarter than human's.  There seem to be reports of them in every state.....but with over 300 million people in the US, & all the trail camera's out there.....we just can't seem to find a single one of them.  Not even a clear, real picture. 

You may have something there... about them reading Hogville.  That could be the problem.  If you were a Bigfoot, & could read some of the post's on Hogville.....would you trust the human race, & want to be discovered ??

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: ScottFaldon on January 28, 2015, 11:01:40 pm

Squatches read Hogville!?! Not MMQB, right?

Well, from what I understand.....it was "Jump Ball", that put them over the edge....they pretty much avoid humans after readying about a dozen posts.....

Branco

Where's the evidence? If you actually "hunted" those specific places, you obviously walked on, beside or under it. 

holman24

Quote from: GaryHog on January 25, 2015, 09:04:43 pm
alot of people believe in god but have never seen him. Just saying.

Bigfoot = God or at least Jesus

grayhawg

Quote from: Branco on January 29, 2015, 09:39:13 am
Where's the evidence? If you actually "hunted" those specific places, you obviously walked on, beside or under it. 
Does the Bigfoot visit the Mermaid that lives in the St Francis River?

PorkRinds

Quote from: Rzbakfromwaybak on January 29, 2015, 12:31:59 am
Well, from what I understand.....it was "Jump Ball", that put them over the edge....they pretty much avoid humans after readying about a dozen posts.....
10-12 to be exact.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: ScottFaldon on January 29, 2015, 04:05:29 pm

Evidence? Obviously?

Yep, this is a problem for the "Bigfooters".  Lot of talk about"cold hard facts", & evidence...but have nothing to show. The comedy series..."Finding Bigfoot" had a few shows that were called..."More Evidence".  Yet, when those shows were over....it was the same story. No evidence. As I have suggested before, they need to rename the show...."Not Finding Bigfoot"....

Rzbakfromwaybak

Wonder if this Charleston meeting is going to be on the TV show?

Lol.....yeah, they are going to present more..."evidence".  Well, that restaurant where the meeting is to be held, is happy about it.

See one mistake they probably made with the sign announcing the meeting, where it would have got more attendance & publicity.  Sign Reads:

Bigfoot Meeting  Walk In's Welcome
            Sat. Jan 31st   3PM

Should have made it read:

Bigfoot Meeting Walk In's Welcome
            Sat.  Jan 31st    3PM

Ex-Trumpet

Some of y'all are confusing "evidence" with "proof."  Regardless of how much evidence is presented, there will be no proof without a body.  Photo's are evidence; foot prints are evidence.  In fact, eyewitnesses are evidence...however, none is proof of a real being, as much (if not all) can be hoaxed...but it IS evidence!
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Albert Einswine

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on January 31, 2015, 05:17:31 pm
Some of y'all are confusing "evidence" with "proof."  Regardless of how much evidence is presented, there will be no proof without a body.  Photo's are evidence; foot prints are evidence.  In fact, eyewitnesses are evidence...however, none is proof of a real being, as much (if not all) can be hoaxed...but it IS evidence!

Okay, but none of it is credible evidence.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Agree with Albert, about credible evidence.  How can footprints of a Bigfoot be credible, if we have never had a Bigfoot body to compare it with?  How do we really know what one of their footprints is suppose to look like?  Fairly easy to fake some of those. How about a real picture, that clearly shows a Bigfoot....not all the blurry, fake one's that come out....people in gorilla suits, etc.  As far as an eyewitness...anybody can make up a story that they saw a Bigfoot.  Bet many of these sightings are Bears, & some honest people really believe they saw something else.  This happened recently on the Finding Bigfoot show.  They were at a house investigating a Bigfoot sighting, & someone saw something right at the edge of the woods, where the Bigfoot was suppose to have been seen earlier.  They all ran over there, looked into the woods.....& there was a Black Bear.  Bet if the Bear had moved out of sight  before they all ran over there.....they would have swore it was a Bigfoot....& we would have had...another eyewitness sighting.

Arkfan

Its scary to think that some of you are in the woods with guns...

grayhawg

Quote from: Arkfan on February 01, 2015, 07:32:27 am
Its scary to think that some of you are in the woods with guns...
Yeah, those guys who believe in Bigfoot's existence might mistake a man for a Bigfoot and shoot him.

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: grayhawg on February 01, 2015, 08:43:24 am
Yeah, those guys who believe in Bigfoot's existence might mistake a man for a Bigfoot and shoot him.

In many accounts, there have been sightings where the shooter couldn't pull the trigger because it looked too human.

Not sure what to think, for I wasn't there, never seen a bigfoot--or evidence (that I know of!).  I can't tell someone what they didn't see any more conclusively than they can tell me what the did see.

Ex-Trumpet

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on February 01, 2015, 10:39:48 am

...and right on cue...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/01/bigfoot-re-emerges-from-florida-swamp_n_6583158.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

Nothing new with this video.  Always the same, never a clear video or picture.  Of course, if it was clear, you could tell that it's a fake.  Funny that the Bigfoot...in bright daylight...never saw the guy in the boat in fairly open water.....or didn't notice him for a long time.  For a creature that is extremely wary & hard to find.....that seems amusing.

This video looks similar to the last fake shot recently at a swamp.....that you could see the Bigfoot had a gorilla mask on.  They made that one a little too clear.

grayhawg

Quote from: Rzbakfromwaybak on February 01, 2015, 05:49:05 pm
Nothing new with this video.  Always the same, never a clear video or picture.  Of course, if it was clear, you could tell that it's a fake.  Funny that the Bigfoot...in bright daylight...never saw the guy in the boat in fairly open water.....or didn't notice him for a long time.  For a creature that is extremely wary & hard to find.....that seems amusing.

This video looks similar to the last fake shot recently at a swamp.....that you could see the Bigfoot had a gorilla mask on.  They made that one a little too clear.
Okay. ;)

PonderinHog

Some of y'all are probably going to hell for lying.   :D

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: Rzbakfromwaybak on February 01, 2015, 05:49:05 pm

The part in bold is nothing but speculation...your assumption may very well be correct, but it is nothing but speculation.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on February 02, 2015, 08:39:24 am

The part in bold is nothing but speculation...your assumption may very well be correct, but it is nothing but speculation.

The whole "Bigfoot" theory/story.....is nothing but speculation.  Nothing credible to back it up.

tophawg19

Quote from: Albert Einswine on January 31, 2015, 06:27:10 pm

Okay, but none of it is credible evidence.
to who you ?  many scientists disagree . But then they lack your expertise . Many have already examined the footprints and said they couldn't have been faked and they are experts in the field . others have examined the voice recordings with the same results . Again they are the experts but you know more about it. Thousands have seen these creatures over thousands of years and in all nations but you know they were all wrong . even the scientists who doubt their existence have an open mind unlike you who is all wise and knowing .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

tophawg19

thousands of people including Police officers and other professional people have risked their reps by witnessing these sightings and publicly speaking about what they saw but they aren't credible to you guys . Some are faked without a doubt but some of the evidence , even experts say would be impossible to fake and if possible the cost would be astronomical
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Albert Einswine

Quote from: tophawg19 on February 02, 2015, 04:56:33 pm
to who you ?  many scientists disagree . But then they lack your expertise . Many have already examined the footprints and said they couldn't have been faked and they are experts in the field . others have examined the voice recordings with the same results . Again they are the experts but you know more about it. Thousands have seen these creatures over thousands of years and in all nations but you know they were all wrong . even the scientists who doubt their existence have an open mind unlike you who is all wise and knowing .

Oh, get over yourself. I'm a bigfoot fan and have been since I was a kid. I wish if they exist someone would manage to capture one.

I'd like to hear from some of your "scientists", though. That term gets thrown around rather loosely.

Albert Einswine

Quote from: tophawg19 on February 02, 2015, 05:08:39 pm
thousands of people including Police officers and other professional people have risked their reps by witnessing these sightings and publicly speaking about what they saw but they aren't credible to you guys . Some are faked without a doubt but some of the evidence , even experts say would be impossible to fake and if possible the cost would be astronomical

There are so many hoaxers who've run so many scams on people over the years it's ridiculous.

The hoax in Craighead County back in the late '80s was really good, fooled a lot of people. Many eyewitnesses testified there was no way it was a fake because the movements were too realistic to be a man in a suit.

But it was a man in a suit, 3 different ones to be exact, taking turns. But they had people convinced it was the real thing.